DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea, Moochelle tells people to eat healthy and then they serve a 2500 calorie per plate meals at WH dinners. Rolling
Listening to Moochelle, Boob would be like listening to you ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOoo Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just stfu, keep working and paying my SS and Medicare...Thanks Boob and Janie and my grandson thanks you too. Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS latest theory for the duped boobs to swallow is "global warming is driving the BITTER COLD to populated areas of the globe"!!!!!
These HOAXERS know how gullible and stupid the duped boobs are, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Stupidity has absolutely knocked the top off the stupidity meter this time. John Kerry stated that global warming is a weapon of mass destruction. In fact, the worst weapon of mass destruction we face. That's right folks, global warming is the ultimate threat, worse than chemical and nuclear warfare. Can you imagine how much money we will have to print to buy off the entire world to perpetrate this hoax?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh ya, well have you been to the north pole lately? Al Gore said the ice would be gone by now
and the poor polar bears are swimming for their
lives...OOHHH THE HUMANITY Rolling

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The ARCTIC ICE IS 25% ABOVE NORMAL at this very moment!!!!!
The government indoctrination institutions the children attend are still telling the skulls full of mush the polar bears are in jeopardy because of disappearing ice!!!!!
Now the HOAXERS claim abnormally warm air is causing the frigid conditions????? Too bad the HOAXERS won't tell us where this abnormally warm air exists?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So Boob Job....what's it like in Ohio today? FlOhio or SnOhio Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This drought is cyclical of our climate. I went to the La Brea Tar pits Saturday and watched a presentation on the ice age and the scientist describing how they are cataloging plant and animal fossils from as old as 40,000 years ago. The scientist that was giving the presentation noted that our local climate was much drier 30,000-40,000 years ago than today based upon plant evidence. I found that interesting as there is no way we can blame mankind on those climate conditions.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It seems Kerry/Owebama has given W a get out of jail free card for his invasion of Iraq. The chain of causal effect is undeniable. Iraq still uses incandescent light bulbs, they use more energy, more energy production produces more greenhouse gas, greenhouse gas contributes to global warming, global warming is a WMD! I just knew the good ole USA had to be innocent in it's pursuit of war.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
In a recent poll it was found that 51% of the American population doesn't know the earth revolves around the sun!
NO WONDER the HOAXERS are able to fool a large segment of this population!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Just stfu, keep working and paying my SS and Medicare...Thanks Boob and Janie and my grandson thanks you too. Rolling

I don't mind helping ppl in need.

Janie can't support the wh ole family when there is a deadbeat in the house.
She resorts to the dog and cat wash on the side to put food on the table, something little jerry is not providing.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

I don't mind helping ppl in need.

Janie can't support the wh ole family when there is a deadbeat in the house.
She resorts to the dog and cat wash on the side to put food on the table, something little jerry is not providing.

Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock