DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Where in the Hell is that brain-less internet inventor algore?????
We're not supposed to have to run the furnace this time of year!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

I had to turn mine on at 11 a.m. this morning, in the "heat" of the day!! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama grasps for climate legacy as second-term agenda crumbles
President Obama has a chance to craft a second-term legacy on climate change even as the rest of his agenda runs aground in Congress.

Gun control legislation is dead; immigration reform is on life support; and reaching a fiscal deal with Republicans appears to be a long shot.

To make matters worse, what was supposed to be his signature first-term achievement — ObamaCare — is suffering from a disastrous rollout.

But there’s one thing that’s going right for Obama: Executive action on climate change is moving full-speed ahead at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

“He may be able to do more through climate change [rules] because the EPA has the authority,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) told The Hill on Thursday.

The most far-reaching piece of Obama’s climate plan is carbon emission standards for the nation’s fleet of existing power plants, by far the largest single source of industrial carbon emissions. The EPA is also writing standards for new plants.
OBAMA EYES EXECUTIVE ORDERS AS SECOND TERM CRUMBLES

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
More hard science indicating global warming is a fact. Unlike the fanticies most here buy into.

"Observed increases in ocean heat content (OHC) and temperature are robust indicators of global warming during the past several decades."

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...42/6158/617.abstract

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bullsh1t Billy had to turn on his heater, there can’t be any AGW!

“Super Typhoon Haiyan, which slammed into the Philippines early Friday morning, is one of the strongest storms ever recorded on the planet.”

“Super Typhoon Haiyan had winds of 195 mph and gusts of 235 mph. This is one of the highest wind speeds ever recorded in a storm in world history.”

“It made landfall as the most powerful typhoon or hurricane in recorded history, as based on wind speed measurements from satellites.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...philippines/3468165/

What does it take to make a super strong Typhoon or Hurricane? Answer; Heat/energy.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cont...42/6158/617.abstract

Remind me of the name of that late season super storm in the Atlantic recently? Oh, wasn’t it Sandy?

“The heat content of the oceans is growing and growing. That means that the greenhouse effect has not taken a pause and the cold sun is not noticeably slowing global warming.”

http://www.realclimate.org/ind...bout-global-warming/

Naa, those storms aren’t getting stronger, it’s all a big hoax.

Global scientific conspiracies; the last refuge of the “thermally” stupid. (Pun intended)

PS Gpa you might want to look at this too. Two out of three ain't bad. Besides I debunked that 2013 number in your toon.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
To whom it may concern!
The ONLY time I've been in the Norwalk tower was when Bill Bader Sr. called me up there to congratulate me on the superb driving job I did not to hit anything or anybody and not wreck my car!!!!!

As poor "little man larry heathen" shows his true colors!!!!!
He accuses me of lying but absolutely refuses to look at places where the truth is published! The East Anglican University E-mails absolutely eviscerated the HOAXERS claims showing how they lie, manipulate and manufacture data!!!!!
Of course poor "little man larry heathen" could claim it was not FACTUAL because the HOAXERS hand-maidens, the left-wing lame steam moron media, refused to report anything on the subject!!!!!

Then here comes poor "little man larry heathen" beating the drum for the serial perjurer Whitewater queenie!!!!!
This demonstrates once again how little respect poor "little man larry heathen" has for TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!

Poor "little man larry heathen" has to keep his nose buried in the propaganda distributed by the HOAXERS so he doesn't stumble onto REAL FACTS!!!!!
Like the abnormally cold "summer" in the Arctic and the REAL FACT that there has been ZERO warming in the past 15 YEARS!!!!!

SO, apparently East Anglican University moved from Great Britain while I was not looking?????
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll guarantee F-ing tee anyone the hoaxees avoided finding out anything that was in these E-mails that exposed the lying, data switching and data manipulation that the HOAXERS routinely practice like they would avoid the plague!!!!!
If a hoaxee had they wouldn't be a duped boob hoaxee after that, they'd have seen the LIGHT!!!!!
The doofus that was really blown out of the water by the E-mails pulled a variation of President Richard M. Nixon's "I'm not a crook!"
Except he didn't deny really being a crook, just that the E-Mails made him look like a BIGGER crook!!!!!
Naturally the hoaxees swallowed this bull shyt WHOLE like they swallow all of the HOAXERS propaganda!!!!!!

Larry, did you expect anything less from BS Billy??????

An old man who relies on e-mails of a Russian web site and the National Enquirer for his education.

Bill Koski Lies

Google:
About 4,160,000 results (0.52 seconds)

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
To whom it may concern!
The ONLY time I've been in the Norwalk tower was when Bill Bader Sr. called me up there to congratulate me on the superb driving job I did not to hit anything or anybody and not wreck my car!!!!!

He accuses me of lying but absolutely refuses to look at places where the truth is published! The East Anglican University E-mails absolutely eviscerated the HOAXERS claims showing how they lie, manipulate and manufacture data!!!!!
Of course poor "little man larry heathen" could claim it was not FACTUAL because the HOAXERS hand-maidens, the left-wing lame steam moron media, refused to report anything on the subject!!!!!

Then here comes poor "little man larry heathen" beating the drum for the serial perjurer Whitewater queenie!!!!!
This demonstrates once again how little respect poor "little man larry heathen" has for TRUTH and FACTS!!!!!

Poor "little man larry heathen" has to keep his nose buried in the propaganda distributed by the HOAXERS so he doesn't stumble onto REAL FACTS!!!!!
Like the abnormally cold "summer" in the Arctic and the REAL FACT that there has been ZERO warming in the past 15 YEARS!!!!!

SO, apparently East Anglican University moved from Great Britain while I was not looking?????

I'll guarantee F-ing tee anyone the hoaxees avoided finding out anything that was in these E-mails that exposed the lying, data switching and data manipulation that the HOAXERS routinely practice like they would avoid the plague!!!!!
If a hoaxee had they wouldn't be a duped boob hoaxee after that, they'd have seen the LIGHT!!!!!
The doofus that was really blown out of the water by the E-mails pulled a variation of President Richard M. Nixon's "I'm not a crook!"
Except he didn't deny really being a crook, just that the E-Mails made him look like a BIGGER crook!!!!!
Naturally the hoaxees swallowed this bull shyt WHOLE like they swallow all of the HOAXERS propaganda!!!!!!

An old man who relies on e-mails of a Russian web site and the National Enquirer for his education.

Bill Koski Lies

Google:
About 4,160,000 results (0.52 seconds)

I see the "cut and paste" duo are at it again Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
duped boob RETARD #1 can't post his real name, if somebody checked his lies their 'puter would melt!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

No, what I post is not generally directly intended for the small group that responds here.

If you will note there are generally about 50 to 100 hits per day on this thread, so I think there just may be a few people that check in here on occasion, that are actually capable of taking a rational look at what I post.

Most of the responders here have what is termed a “Monological Belief System”; basically they have a world view that is ruled by conspiracies. Once they begin to believe one conspiracy they start believing nearly all conspiracies. They see them everywhere in everything it, “..provide(s) an easy, automatic explanation for any new phenomenon which might threaten the belief system. In a monological belief system, each of the beliefs serves as evidence for each of the other beliefs.”

This link from Rutgers University below explains this quite well.

http://www.crab.rutgers.edu/~goertzel/CONSPIRE.doc

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
To whom it may concern!

I see the "cut and paste" duo are at it again Banging Head

Jerry Mock
jerrymockmotorsports.com

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Zero.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The heat content of the oceans is growing and growing. That means that the greenhouse effect has not taken a pause and the cold sun is not noticeably slowing global warming.”

That Means they have a hypothesis, nothing more.

quote:
They see them everywhere in everything it, “..provide(s) an easy, automatic explanation for any new phenomenon which might threaten the belief system.

Lets see how flexible your belief system is. A liberal view of global warming is one thing. Lets consider a completely different issue and see if it simply tracks liberalism. The economy; did the stimulus fail (per Bill Clinton's words) due to not enough money spent to deliver prosperity? Is it a good idea to continue to run an annual deficient with over $17T in debt? Is it a good idea to open-end print $85B a month and devalue our currency?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

That Means they have a hypothesis, nothing more.

quote:
They see them everywhere in everything it, “..provide(s) an easy, automatic explanation for any new phenomenon which might threaten the belief system.

Lets see how flexible your belief system is. A liberal view of global warming is one thing. Lets consider a completely different issue and see if it simply tracks liberalism. The economy; did the stimulus fail (per Bill Clinton's words) due to not enough money spent to deliver prosperity? Is it a good idea to continue to run an annual deficient with over $17T in debt? Is it a good idea to open-end print $85B a month and devalue our currency?

“That Means (sic) they have a hypothesis, nothing more.”

I beg to differ, they, multiple groups of scientist, in multiple studies, have shown repeatedly and definitively that the average temperatures of both the air and water on this planet are increasing above and beyond what would normally be suggested by past history, absent AGW. Further they have used this information to make predictions of what might happen as a result. One of these predictions is larger and more frequent Hurricanes and or Typhoons, as well as other weather phenomena. The earth has now seen two very large, powerful and atypical cyclonic storms in as many years, Super Storms if you will. One of which seems to have been documented as the most powerful cyclonic storm in our recorded history. Sandy was the largest Atlantic Hurricane on record with winds reaching out about 1100 miles from the center, while typhoon Haiyan made landfall as the most powerful storm with winds of 195 mph and gusts of 235 mph. I would say, what don’t you get about larger, stronger and more frequent storms here. But what science says is that it is pretty hard to definitively say these storms are a direct result of AGW.

So once again here is the hard data.

This is not a hypothesis, this is an observational fact.

So, yes it is, my hypothesis, that these “Super storms" are as a result of AGW and or more specifically warmer ocean temps, which are predicted by science as a result of AGW, but as yet has not reached a point where “science” can say this with a high level of probability (a statically significant probability, .i.e. >95%) as being the case.

“Lets see how flexible your belief system is. A liberal view of global warming is one thing. Lets consider a completely different issue and see if it simply tracks liberalism. The economy; did the stimulus fail (per Bill Clinton's words) due to not enough money spent to deliver prosperity? Is it a good idea to continue to run an annual deficient with over $17T in debt? Is it a good idea to open-end print $85B a month and devalue our currency?”

First I think I would like to point out that my understanding of AGW is not based on my liberal political and economic views, but as much as is possible on my scientific understanding of AGW and not as you seem to be suggesting my liberal political/economic views.

So having said that, on to your questions.

“The economy; did the stimulus fail (per Bill Clinton's words) due to not enough money spent to deliver prosperity?”
First let me point out that this is an ill formed question. You ask me a question and then by appeal to authority, Bill Clinton, tell me what the answer is or should be. Further I’d like to read the particulars of what Bill said regarding the stimulus package and more specifically in what aspects he thought it failed and to what extent they failed, if in deed he did. Be that as it may.

First I don’t think the Stimulus actually in absolute terms either failed or succeeded. Shades of gray you know. Would have larger infusions of money produced any better results? I am pretty sure in some specific areas it might have, in others likely not. Also I am not so sure that the stimulus was in general ever intended to deliver wide spread prosperity as the question seem to intimate, as much as just keeping major economic structures from collapsing altogether, and taking a hell of a lot more with it as well. It was trying only to keep a very bad situation from getting very much worse. To a greater or lesser extent it seems to have done that, dependent on your expectations and your political position.

“Is it a good idea to continue to run an annual deficient (sic) with over $17T in debt?”

No of course not, which is the simplistic answer. But as always things are generally a bit more involved and complicated than that, and simplistic black and white answers generally don’t convey much meaning or understanding.

United States Debt as a Percentage of GDP [1940-2012)
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.
So let’s look at this graphic and see what information and understanding we can glean from it regarding debt and deficits, shall we?
It appears that after WWII it took around 35 years to bring down the peak “debt” as a percentage of GDP of about 122%. We currently have a debt as a percentage of GDP of about 101%; do you honestly believe any single inhabitant of the White House, of any political persuasion or economic background, could fix this issue in the time allowed to him or her? You are living in a fool’s paradise if you think so, and only more so, if you believe the draconian prescriptions espoused by some on the far right. Look at the budget deficits back around WWII roughly -30%, it’s currently only -7%. I should also hasten to point out that it appears that St. Ronald of Reagan republican patron saint of economics, seems to be the marker where increased debt as a percentage of GDP seems to have become the norm and he had deficit spending then as well as throughout his term, was nearly what we have now, as a matter of course. That is without two major shooting wars ongoing and/or in the very recent past. Ah, well there does seem to be one notable exception to the trend started by St. Reagan, where the debt and the deficit spending seemed to going in the right direction. I will leave you to figure that one out on your own.

“Is it a good idea to open-end print $85B a month and devalue our currency?”

This is simply a rehash of the previous question, so, no of course not; again that is the simplistic answer. It’s not a good thing; it’s unfortunately a necessary thing, in the short term or as short a term as can be had. This in this case is likely a good bit longer than everyone would wish it to be and likely much longer than most think it should be. And, in particular by many on the rabid far right, that for reason unknown, appear to think the debt and deficit spending can be addressed in just a few years.

The debt is starting to go down and the deficit spending as well. The country is growing all be it slowly. Unemployment is slowly getting better. We are not standing in soup lines nor have an economic or social situation remotely as bad, or worse, as that seen in the Great Depression, which seems to have been not a wholly remote possibility, if governmental interventions were not taken.

I’ll suggest what I think that many on the far right want, that is there favorite brand ideologue leaders running the show, in the misguided belief that they would be doing so much better managing this debacle by now and everyone would be just so much better off.

Now to support this desire, what do we hear from various factions of the far right, mostly conspiracies theories that the current administration is headed by a foreign born illegal alien, who wants to take their guns away, as well as all their money and convert the US into a socialist utopia/dystopia depending on your point of view of course. Our current President is by many accounts accused of being a radical Back Christian and Muslim infiltrator, who is really an atheist out to take everyone’s bible away and inculcate all school children in a homosexual lifestyle. He is variously described as a Socialist, a Communist, a Marxist, far left Progressive Liberal, trying to bring about a one world political system under the auspices of the United Nations, the Bilderberg group, the Illuminati, the Freemasons and who knows what other conspiratorial shadowy supra-governmental agencies, all for total world domination. Oh, and by the way he might just be the devil incarnate as well, here to presage the End Times. This stuff is as bat-sh1t crazy as the non-sense about Bush somehow engineering/knowing about and not stopping 911.

Do people really listen to themselves when they say this sh1t?

Now, one question, what the he11 does any of this have to do with my point of view on AGW? Other than maybe being a Red Herring, to divert attention from the subject at hand.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Little Man, You still pushing this bullshyt?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
The debt is starting to go down and the deficit spending as well. The country is growing all be it slowly. Unemployment is slowly getting better. We are not standing in soup lines nor have an economic or social situation remotely as bad, or worse, as that seen in the Great Depression, which seems to have been not a wholly remote possibility, if governmental interventions were not taken

You should do stand up.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
what do we hear from various factions of the far right, mostly conspiracies theories that the current administration is headed by a foreign born illegal alien, who wants to take their guns away, as well as all their money and convert the US into a socialist utopia/dystopia depending on your point of view of course. Our current President is by many accounts accused of being a radical Back Christian and Muslim infiltrator, who is really an atheist out to take everyone’s bible away and inculcate all school children in a homosexual lifestyle. He is variously described as a Socialist, a Communist, a Marxist, far left Progressive Liberal, trying to bring about a one world political system under the auspices of the United Nations, the Bilderberg group, the Illuminati, the Freemasons and who knows what other conspiratorial shadowy supra-governmental agencies, all for total world domination.

Stubby, what part isn't true?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hertz:
quote:
what do we hear from various factions of the far right, mostly conspiracies theories that the current administration is headed by a foreign born illegal alien, who wants to take their guns away, as well as all their money and convert the US into a socialist utopia/dystopia depending on your point of view of course. Our current President is by many accounts accused of being a radical Back Christian and Muslim infiltrator, who is really an atheist out to take everyone’s bible away and inculcate all school children in a homosexual lifestyle. He is variously described as a Socialist, a Communist, a Marxist, far left Progressive Liberal, trying to bring about a one world political system under the auspices of the United Nations, the Bilderberg group, the Illuminati, the Freemasons and who knows what other conspiratorial shadowy supra-governmental agencies, all for total world domination.

Stubby, what part isn't true?

You can't really be this stupid, can you?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can't really be this stupid, can you

Go in the bathroom and look in the mirrior and ask yourself.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Doug Davenport, a Department of Agriculture official, is a true believer in the conservation of America’s land. When Davenport told the Associated Press he was deeply concerned about the havoc ethanol production was causing to these lands, he got an email from Tom Vilsack, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture. The message was to stop talking.

Since Barak Obama came into office five years ago, he has proselytized and created policy encouraging farmers to reap the rewards of ethanol production. As a result, five million acres of green grassy rolling hills that had been reserved for conservation purposes are gone. Moreover, the process of growing this vast amount of corn draws upon countless other energy sources, using excessive water resources and increased natural gas and coal usage. The rise in fertilizer usage has amplified nitrates and nitrogen in water streams, creating aquatic dead zones in the Gulf of Mexico.
Obama Ethanol Policy Eroding Conserved Lands

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post