Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see two silver linings in this attack. 1) It took place in California with all the utopian gun laws in place. 2) It was likely, or close there to, a sanctuary city. I welcome carnage on those that support policies that put others in jeopardy.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2340 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
I see two silver linings in this attack. 1) It took place in California with all the utopian gun laws in place. 2) It was likely, or close there to, a sanctuary city. I welcome carnage on those that support policies that put others in jeopardy.

Hard to argue with that..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

I wish no harm on anyone. But it does show that you reap what you sow.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6423 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
All the California Libs need an M-79 stuck up their ass.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Barack Husien Obama the best DAMN gun salesman in America!! bow

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Unless a President OR Presidential Candidate acknowledges that we are at War with Radical Islam that person can not be my President. The safety of my Family depends on our President recognizing that fact and acting on it. Barack Obama will never acknowledge that fact, regardless of future events. Mass murders by Terrorists' like the one this week in San Bernadino, California will become common place. Meanwhile Obama's focus is on Global Warming, his next Formal Dinner party, or his golf scores.

The FBI confirmed that they are tracking more than 900 suspected Islamic Terrorist's in the United States. If they know about 900 why is it that they completely miss so many more, like the two in San Bernadino?

In 1939 the Jews in Europe failed a similar test and paid the price. ISIS is as brutal as Hitler's SS.

It's time for Congress to Impeach Obama, while we are still alive and still have a Country.

Bob

Posts: 3100 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This guy must have gone off of his nut over something st the Christmas party and lost control!
With all of the bombs and weapons the pair had this was not what the real plan was!
The fact that they went out like this most likely save a lot more lives!
These terrorists have the governments number, the ones stupid enough to come to the governments attention are red herrings pushed forward by the real DANGEROUS terrorists to keep the government agents busy!
IF NOT why didn't the agents have an inkling about this pair??????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Barack Husien Obama the best DAMN gun salesman in America!! bow

No sh*it. I'm heading to a couple of gun shops this AM to see what's available..
Thinking of picking up a cowboy hat and boots, then maybe a .44 colt with holster in celebration of open carry...lol

Serious about looking this AM though..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Unless a President OR Presidential Candidate acknowledges that we are at War with Radical Islam that person can not be my President. The safety of my Family depends on our President recognizing that fact and acting on it. Barack Obama will never acknowledge that fact, regardless of future events. Mass murders by Terrorists' like the one this week in San Bernadino, California will become common place. Meanwhile Obama's focus is on Global Warming, his next Formal Dinner party, or his golf scores.

The FBI confirmed that they are tracking more than 900 suspected Islamic Terrorist's in the United States. If they know about 900 why is it that they completely miss so many more, like the two in San Bernadino?

In 1939 the Jews in Europe failed a similar test and paid the price. ISIS is as brutal as Hitler's SS.

It's time for Congress to Impeach Obama, while we are still alive and still have a Country.

Bob

Bob, I can't sympathize more with you for living where you do..

Only candidates I'm aware of that have made statements to the fact that this is war so far are Trump, Cruz, Graham, and Christy.

Nitwit in white house is clueless as well as his followers and advisors..

Impeachment will not happen even if there was time to make it happen before his term ends.

I want to see a candidate stand up and tell us often and loudly that he will first of all repeal all of the executive actions of this administration. Mandate that all policies that have been written are reviewed and looked at with an eye towards the harm they cause the population in accordance with the constitution. In other word that which is state business stays at the state level. All czars are eliminated. And lastly drag all the Supreme justices into the oval office and make them understand their job is to ensure the laws are to follow the constitution or they will be impeached and removed from the bench..

Dave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
This guy must have gone off of his nut over something st the Christmas party and lost control!
With all of the bombs and weapons the pair had this was not what the real plan was!
The fact that they went out like this most likely save a lot more lives!
These terrorists have the governments number, the ones stupid enough to come to the governments attention are red herrings pushed forward by the real DANGEROUS terrorists to keep the government agents busy!
IF NOT why didn't the agents have an inkling about this pair??????????????????????

Hum

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Senator Cruz has stated several times his first order of business will be to rescind all of the idiotic "executive orders" "totus" has instituted!!!!!
He also will secure the border and Senator cruz is the only candidate I've heard say he will abolish 5 federal departments, the lefties were gleeful when he listed 5 and mentioned the department of commerce twice! BUT there is 5!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I remember him stating that.. Cruz is my first choice..

Dave

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
If he would come on out and be more vocal to the average guy, he might have a chance. He is too political.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It is his art, his craft, his training. He's not going to abandon it now.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2340 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
For all except Trump, the idea is to offend the least amount of voters. Trump just don't seem to care all that much. What the others don't understand is most voters want someone to be vocal and non PC.

But unfortunately the minority that likes what's going on will be more vocal *****ing about the non PC talk.

Cruz is a politician, no doubt, and he's attempting to please everyone as is the norm with the breed. But, if he holds true to what he has done since being elected to the senate we should come out better with him as president than any of the others. Will he be perfect? Not a chance. But if he wins and lights a fire in the belly of the rest of the clowns in the houses, he can undo most of the damage of the last 8-10 years.

That is my hope at least.

If on the other hand the liberals win. Then we will be pretty much doomed as a free people (meaning less regulation)and in my opinion be on the steep slope to 3rd world status only with electricity, for those that will be able to afford it.

Dave

DC: If liberalism wins I see the next 20 years as a very bad time for our country.
DC2: If liberalism wins I also see a lot more of what happened in CA. happening and not just from the muzlims..

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Senator Cruz is dead serious about adhering to the CONSTITUTION!!!!!
He has his position on issues and so far I haven't seen him pander to anyone anywhere!
One of the top donors to the jebster says he will vote for the Benghazi queenie if the Trumpster is the nominee!
This tells one as much as they need to know about the jebster's mind set!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cruz is a politician, no doubt, and he's attempting to please everyone as is the norm with the breed. But, if he holds true to what he has done since being elected to the senate we should come out better with him as president than any of the others. Will he be perfect? Not a chance. But if he wins and lights a fire in the belly of the rest of the clowns in the houses, he can undo most of the damage of the last 8-10 years.

That's all well and good IF he gets elected. I am saying he is going to have to get out from behind that log he's hiding behind.

I have stated before that I think Cruz is the best man in the race, but until he says what Donald is saying, I am going to support Donald and I think there are a lot more like me out there.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was likely, or close there to, a sanctuary city. I welcome carnage on those that support policies that put others in jeopardy.

60% of the people that live in SAn Bernardino are on some type of government program. By the way, the killers do not live in SB.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I have stated before that I think Cruz is the best man in the race, but until he says what Donald is saying, I am going to support Donald and I think there are a lot more like me out there.

An there in lies the rub.. He can't say what The Donald is saying.. He doesn't have the money on his own that would allow him to be as non PC as Trump.
Republicans are not able to say things like a liberal can, because they are advocating personal responsibility, self control, and all the other things that make a better society. People just are not going to vote for someone who is going to enforce them doing for themselves.

So even though you, myself, and others like what Trump is saying and the way he say's it, I still don't think he can get elected. That's just me. And, if by chance he does get elected, I don't see him being able to get either house behind him for much of anything. Neither him nor a liberal will get much support from either house.

Cruz, on the other hand will be in almost the same position. Neither the congress or the senate like him either. But he does know the constitution and the rules of the senate. So there is a chance he may be able to do something in that respect.

Or either could do as dimwit now. "I have a phone and a pen" style leadership..lol

It's a dilemma you would not think a republican would have if he was elected, seeing as for a couple of years at least he would have 2 branches of government. Neither would be able to do anything about the SCOTUS as to getting the scum removed, and I look for another to retire before dumbass is gone allowing the libs to keep control. The best we can hope for in my opinion is them wiping out everything done by executive order, write their own executive orders, and vetoing everything that comes out of the houses if they are not in accordance with the constitution.

But, hell that would be success in my book...

Dave