Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ah...no worries...Just another JV Team!
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

10 Yemeni detainees sent from Gitmo to Oman, in 'troubling' transfer

The Obama administration on Thursday quietly transferred 10 Yemeni detainees from the prison at Guantanamo Bay to neighboring Oman – so quietly, in fact, that the news was first reported by state-run Middle East news agencies. And once the news got to Capitol Hill, it set off alarm bells given the host country’s proximity to Al Qaeda’s most active branch.
“temporary stay.”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

A U.S. Navy inventory of the two American Riverine Command Boats (RCBs) that Iran captured last week found SIM cards missing from two handheld satellite phones, according to an account of the incident released by U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM).

Iran Returned U.S. Navy Boats with Missing Satellite Phone SIM Cards

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Kerry Sounds More Interested In Being Iran’s Lawyer Than In Rights of Americans

Senator Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) 73% stated Secretary of State John Kerry “sounds to me like he’s more interested in being the lawyer for the government of Iran” than he is for standing up for the rights of Americans, such as those who have claims against Iran on Monday’s “Situation Room” on CNN.
Cotton:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
snopes twisting of the facts for the left-wing whack jobs is blown!
One of their goofy editors last his cool at a flea market and destroyed some stuff then ran away. Problem was he'd written a check to one of the venders and when the cops showed up at his abode he tried to hide some papers. The papers had a list of people and organizations, all leftie outfits, that had paid snopes to debunk true stuff that came out about them!!!!!

LMAO............

More National Enquirer news.............

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of their goofy editors last his cool at a flea market and destroyed some stuff then ran away. Problem was he'd written a check to one of the venders and when the cops showed up at his abode he tried to hide some papers. The papers had a list of people and organizations, all leftie outfits, that had paid snopes to debunk true stuff that came out about them!!!!

Give it up cut and paste queenie! Go peddle your hoax bull shyt somewhere else because I for one am tired of your bullshyt pusswad!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
One of their goofy editors last his cool at a flea market and destroyed some stuff then ran away. Problem was he'd written a check to one of the venders and when the cops showed up at his abode he tried to hide some papers. The papers had a list of people and organizations, all leftie outfits, that had paid snopes to debunk true stuff that came out about them!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I've waited patiently for years for RETARD #1 to post something with a shred of intelligence contained in it!
He couldn't do it!
He is on the ignore list now!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ignore as in ignorant?? Rolling Rolling
The DRR troll wouldn't know the truth if it reached up and bit him in the A SS!! No No

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've waited patiently for years for RETARD #1 to post something with a shred of intelligence contained in it!
He couldn't do it!
He is on the ignore list now!

Christmas 2 Bout fawking time.

Mary said you were losing it!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"Bob H
https://support.woundedwarrior...=CDRO&source=BS13053

If Republicans Hate Government So Much, VOTE THEM OUT!!!!!!!"

How Is the Wounded Warrior Project Spending Its Money?

Wounded Warrior Project Spends Lavishly on Itself, Insiders Say
New York Times

Wounded Warrior Project demands CBS News retract ‘absurd and patently false’ spending report

Wounded Warrior Project on Charity Navigator's watch list
CBS NEWS

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The DRR troll duped again??? Rolling Rolling Laughing
No wonder he lives in an apartment and drives a worn out F-150! Roll Eyes
The duped BOOB...jealous because BK, ME and myself are retired and he's helping pay our way! Rolling Busted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
The DRR troll duped again??? Rolling Rolling Laughing
No wonder he lives in an apartment and drives a worn out F-150! Roll Eyes

The duped BOOB...jealous because BK, ME and myself are retarded and he's helping pay our way! Rolling Busted

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Told ya!! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Told ya!! Rolling

Yeah, you sure did..........

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
old man believed this shiott going on from a story in the National Enquirer.

old man is full of shiott 99.9% of the time and posts inaccurate hogwash.

Mary is dead on saying old man is nuts........

No, Planned Parenthood Is Not Selling Body Parts (And The "Shocking Video" Proves It)

Yesterday, I wrote about the shocking video released by a group called the Center For Medical Progress. It picked up coverage from Breitbart and the Federalist immediately, and today it's all over right-wing media, which is full of accusations that Planned Parenthood is involved in illegally selling the parts of aborted fetuses. Planned Parenthood claims it's donating the parts of fetuses for medical research, a practice that's legal.

Conservatives are hoping you will pay attention to the 8-minute Youtube clip and ignore the two and a half hour feed they originally shot.

Media Matters waded through it and compiled what it's calling "deceptive edits" that ignore or downplay the voluntary and nonprofit nature of what's happening. I wanted to go through the transcript of the video myself. Here is a link from the Center For Medical Progress's own site.

First a fact: The people in the video use the word "donate," "donates," "donated," or "donation" to refer to what they do with the tissue 20 times in the transcript.

Media Matters points out that just when they begin discussing the money involved - and this is the central matter of whether this is legal or not - the Center's 8-minute clip edits out much of what they're saying. And in this statement, the Planned Parenthood official makes it clear that she's talking about reimbursing someone for costs, not making profit:

PP: You know, I would throw a number out, I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100 [per specimen], depending on the facility and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there who’s going to be doing everything, is there shipping involved, is somebody gonna have to take it out. You know, I think everybody just wants, it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them,“What do you do for this $60? How can you justify that? Or are you
basically just doing something completely egregious, that you should be doing for free.” So it just needs to be justifiable. And, look, we have 67 affiliates. They all have different practice environments, different staff, and so that number—

Elsewhere, she repeatedly says that no one should look, act, or actually be, making money off the transaction.

PP: Yeah, you know, I don’t think it’s a reservations issue so much as a perception issue, because I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this.’ I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not—some might do it for free—but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money. They want to come to a number that looks like it is a reasonable number for the effort that is allotted on their part. I think with private providers, private clinics, they’ll have much less of a problem with that.

And the right-wing undercover actor (the "Buyer") clearly understands that they're not making money!

PP: To them, this is not a service they should be making money from, it’s something they should be able to offer this to their patients, in a way that doesn’t impact them.
Buyer: Offsetting their costs.
PP: Right. No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.

There's no evidence Planned Parenthood is doing anything illegal. But if you can flood the internet with baseless accusations, and if an army of internet right-wingers turn those accusations into wilder and wilder stories, impossible to dismiss or disprove, you can effectively harass a target of conservative ire.

Slate has an article about how Live Action, the outlet that promoted this video, has done this before:

This is Live Action's typical method: being as lurid and grotesque as possible to titillate its largely conservative audience. As William Saletan laid out in painstaking detail for Slate in 2013, Live Action really knows how to zero in on those gross medical details for maximum impact.