New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
It appears the SKANK from Wasilla mothered a daughter to follow her in her footsteps.

Couldn't keep her legs together and now has another basturd baby on the way.

Look for her to be on Maury soon to find out who the father is.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Billary is so concerned about womens rights, I wonder when she is going to start talking about Bills little flings.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
It appears the SKANK from Wasilla mothered a daughter to follow her in her footsteps.

Couldn't keep her legs together and now has another basturd baby on the way.

Look for her to be on Maury soon to find out who the father is.

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
RETARD #1 will be condemning this though he doesn't have the balls to do it here!!!!!!!!!!
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
To bad #1 retard's mother kept the afterbirth and threw the baby away! Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Afterbirth is that F'd up?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Billary is so concerned about womens rights, I wonder when she is going to start talking about Bills little flings.

LMAOROTF.......

All this from a Clown that has been married 6 times.

Has to be some kind of record from the members of DRR.

If I had to guess it was all your failures of not taking care of business.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
I see my followers after every post I make.

Dumb... Dumber......Dumbest......

Rolling Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM and BK, trailer park safe?

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

LMAOROTF.......

All this from a Clown that has been married 6 times.

Has to be some kind of record from the members of DRR.

If I had to guess it was all your failures of not taking care of business.

Rolling Rolling

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
JM and BK, trailer park safe?

Still asking for support as you can't stand up for yourself.

At least you could do is pick some worthy ppl who can help.

You 3 are the.........

BIGGEST PUSSWADS on DRR or anywhere for that matter.

Busted Rolling welcome

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM and BK, doesnt it make you proud??

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how the sensible conversations abound on these threads until DUMBASS rears his ugly head! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Enjoys Luau as Floods Devastate Midwest

Obama continues his Hawaii vacation as planned, while 19 levees are at risk of being breached by record-setting flood waters in the continental U.S.

Do Not Disturb:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
We all know Old Man gets most of his info from "National Enquirer" and has done so for years.

This rag should be right up his alley.

http://radaronline.com/celebri...ir-white-house-chef/

We all know how old man swung from dumbya's ba11s.

This should bring my followers out from under their rocks................

Rolling Rolling

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Interesting read.. Arizona has their shyte together again...

http://patriotcrier.com/arizon...ill-to-neuter-obama/

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3310 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
We all know Old Man gets most of his info from "National Enquirer" and has done so for years.

This rag should be right up his alley.

http://radaronline.com/celebri...ir-white-house-chef/

We all know how old man swung from dumbya's ba11s.

This should bring my followers out from under their rocks................

Rolling Rolling

That means we would have follow you under your rock! Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

In 2009, Hillary Clinton Compared North Korea To ‘Small Children’

While serving as President Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton had a solution to deal with North Korea’s nuclear provocations:

“Maybe it’s the mother in me or the experience that I’ve had with small children and unruly teenagers and people who are demanding attention — don’t give it to them, they don’t deserve it, they are acting out,” Clinton said in 2009 during an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America.

Clinton took credit for dialing down the rhetoric against North Korea in the interviewing, insisting that the rogue nation did not pose a threat.

North Korea bomb claim a new challenge for Clinton campaign

Who lost North Korea?

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa