Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's laughable that mizzou is reaping the rewards the higher education indoctrination institutions have been sowing for years now!
These left-wing bastions have been employing black racists, supposedly professors, to stir up the skulls full of mush attending their classes!
These bozos were supposed to wait until they had the diploma they couldn't read in hand before open rebellion but now have jumped the gun and the skulls full of mush are now running mizzou!
The parents sending their already indoctrinated to a degree off-spring to mizzou have to really feel they're getting a return on the thousands of dollars it is costing them annually?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
As Jeremiah Wright said, "the chickens have come home to roost". As with everything in liberalville, the unintended consequences always outweigh the perceived social dilemma.

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Do we really need another nigger president?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do we really need another nigger president?

That's a rhetorical question I trust? If not then NO. White, male, prez then Carson for VP. As VP he could focus on getting the nigs off welfare which would be a great benefit to the nation.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2340 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Look what has happened at the University of Missouri. The campus is 93% white yet the blacks on the football team has had an otherwise very good president to resign because someone called somebody a nigger. Where does it stop? A black in the White House and the liberal news media are out to get white people.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only poetic justice I see is that a liberal institution gets a dose of their own medicine. Without the white kids support it would not have happened. Who raised those white kid?
I see the same thing happening in auto insurance ads. A black complains about something and the whites follow. It's easy to feel like you're a victim.

Posts: 2340 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
More and more the white male is portrayed to be a square, ignorant, stupid, weak person while the negro is portrayed to be strong, intelligent, and hip.

I don't much like watching football anymore. It has become like basketball. Only negros, even the quarterbacks.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I quit watching long ago!
The obnoxious celebrations after a routine tackle turned my stomach to the point I QUIT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Same here on the major pro sports. I'm not going to throw my money at a bunch of rich coloreds.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Voters Toss Out City Council Members for Removing Veterans Memorial

On November 2, the city council in a small Iowa town voted to remove a temporary memorial to fallen soldiers from a city park. The memorial was removed because an outside atheist group complained to the city that the memorial featured a Christian cross. Only a day after the council voted to remove the memorial, the town voted to remove the council members.

“I was extremely emotional,”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Mizzou Misérable: Here’s What These Fascist Student Protesters Are Actually Demanding

The incipient fascists of the campuses are on the march from University of Missouri to Amherst College to Smith College to Claremont McKenna College. Their communist allies are on the march at universities across America, demanding that others pay for their tuition. If this is America’s future, as Ronald Reagan once told student protesters, I’ll sell my bonds.

“***** ass nigga.”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Paris terror rampage a ‘setback’

Three days after teams of Islamic State terrorists brazenly carried out raids across Paris that left 129 people dead, President Obama labeled the slaughter a "setback" in responding to questions about his policies.

"There will be setbacks and there will be successes. The terrible events in Paris were obviously a terrible and sickening setback," Obama said Monday.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
More and more the white male is portrayed to be a square, ignorant, stupid, weak person while the negro is portrayed to be strong, intelligent, and hip.

More and more? Dude didn't you ever watch the Jeffersons? This has been going on for some time.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Bucky, you fawkin liberal. I bet you liked the Jeffersons.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
More and more the white male is portrayed to be a square, ignorant, stupid, weak person....

True statement. We are too weak to organize, too weak to confront political correctness, too weak to....

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
If the white man says anything they are soon portrayed to be a racist pig living on a cotton plantation and whipping the niggers.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey, I watched the Jeffersons...But just the white part Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Bucky, you fawkin liberal. I bet you liked the Jeffersons.

What's wrong with you Wes?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's wrong with you Wes?

While Wes can speak for himself, he is fed up (sick to his stomach) with liberals and neo-liberals (you).