Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
What's wrong with you Wes?

While Wes can speak for himself, he is fed up (sick to his stomach) with liberals and neo-liberals (you).

The label simply isn't accurate. I may be less conservative than some, and I simply don't believe that people that look different than I do are inherently bad. But not being a biggot doesn't make me a liberal.

As far as being a "neo liberal"....what do you mean? Definition:

Neoliberalism[1] is a term whose usage and definition have changed over time.[2] Since the 1980s, the term has been used by scholars in a wide variety of social sciences[3] and critics[4] primarily in reference to the resurgence of 19th century ideas associated with laissez-faire economic liberalism. Beginning in the 1970s and 1980s, its advocates supported extensive economic liberalization policies such as privatization, fiscal austerity, deregulation, free trade, and reductions in government spending in order to enhance the role of the private sector in the economy.[2][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] Neoliberalism is famously associated with the economic policies introduced by Margaret Thatcher in the United Kingdom and Ronald Reagan in the United States.[5] The transition of consensus towards neoliberal policies and the acceptance of neoliberal economic theories in the 1970s are seen by some academics as the root of financialization, with the financial crisis of 2007–08 one of the ultimate results.[12][13][14][15][16]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Gibberish!!!!!
We have a CONSTITUTION that is allegedly the "law of the land"!!!!!
We now have politicians in both parties that routinely ignore the CONSTITUTION and try and brand people that want the CONSTITUTION adhered to as some sort of "home grown terrorists"!
If this thumbing their nose at our laws is not CHANGED rapidly we will be a nation living in anarchy!!!!!
One party has a leading Presidential candidate that has committed felonies that should land her in prison for over 100 years?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll let liberal stand on it's own. I see you as a bit of a half-breed if you will. You strongly adhere to conventional conservatism on things that affects your job and earnings (and the nations). Yet you're very much a product of tolerance, PC and diversity teachings. Simply a product of a large portion of your age group, but then I am too I suppose. We built the greatest nation the world has ever known, so we have the blueprint. Those with hate and bitterness in their hearts wish to destroy it, and they're doing a good job.

neo- pref. 1. New; recent: Neolithic. 2.a. New and different: neoimpressionism. b. New and abnormal: neoplasm. 3. New World: Neotropical. Smile

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2340 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
I'll let liberal stand on it's own. I see you as a bit of a half-breed if you will. You strongly adhere to conventional conservatism on things that affects your job and earnings (and the nations). Yet you're very much a product of tolerance, PC and diversity teachings. Simply a product of a large portion of your age group, but then I am too I suppose. We built the greatest nation the world has ever known, so we have the blueprint. Those with hate and bitterness in their hearts wish to destroy it, and they're doing a good job.

neo- pref. 1. New; recent: Neolithic. 2.a. New and different: neoimpressionism. b. New and abnormal: neoplasm. 3. New World: Neotropical. Smile

The irony here is thick. First, you imply that I am a liberal somehow because I practice some amount of tolerance. Because I don't hate others because of how they look. Then...you talk about people with hate and bitterness in their hearts.

Where did you find the definition of conservatism somehow aligned with intolerance? I really don't think that is a definition that many conservatives agree with. It is possible to be a bigot without a political movement.

Now the half breed thing: Just because I don't agree with YOUR politics nor completely agree with SOME of the drivel that my party spews TODAY doesn't make my views less right than yours. Completely aligning your views based on what your "movement" says is kinda naive.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

France, Russia pummel ISIS stronghold as critics blast US rules of engagement

In the wake of Friday's deadly terror attack in Paris and the confirmed bombing of a Russian airliner, Russia and France are pounding the Islamic State's Syrian stronghold of Raqqa as, while the number of U.S. airstrikes against ISIS still dwarves all others combined, America appears to be in a slap fight while others are punching hard, say military experts.

U.S. rules of engagement and the overarching desire to minimize collateral damage are holding back the true force of U.S. air power, while Paris and Moscow have taken off the gloves following the bombing of a Russian airliner and Friday's horrific attacks in the French capital, according to one retired four-star general.

are 'rules of engagement' tying our hands?

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Two Syrian families turn themselves in at Texas border town: U.S.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Members of two Syrian families had turned themselves in to U.S. authorities in Laredo, Texas, at the Mexican border, and were being processed by immigration officials, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said on Thursday.

no additional information will be provided

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
^^^^^By way of the terrorist training camp, most likely

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Canted Valve has Bucky pegged!

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
No apology yet on poo-pooing my "take it to the bank" "terrorist camps" statement near the U.S. border yet?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Top Suspect in Paris Attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Confirmed Dead

PARIS — Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the Islamic State militant suspected of orchestrating the Paris terrorist attacks, died in a police raid in the northern Paris suburb of St.-Denis early Wednesday, the French authorities announced on Thursday.
“exceptional work”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Canted Valve has Bucky pegged!

You have a sore vagina Wes? I know you don't have anything intelligent to bring to a conversation....but you could at least try. If you couldn't say anything based on hate, you wouldn't have anything to say at all. Just like these misguided terrorists, you only know "hate" or "don't hate". That's all the deeper a bitter simpleton like yourself can go.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Fawk you. DRR rookie.

Yes, I hate Muslims. All of them. AND, if you are for them, I am against you and hate you also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
House passes bill

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Dayum bucky can't get 1320 to argue with him so he comes over to bytch out BD ..... Busted Rolling

Posts: 1247 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am against you and hate you also

Wave

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirtpimp:
Dayum bucky can't get 1320 to argue with him so he comes over to bytch out BD ..... Busted Rolling

Oh please Pimp. You're even more of a sore a22 than BD is. Ed isn't disrupting the tech board, so I have no issue with him.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You know Bucky, I am either hot or cold, never luke warm.

As I said, if you are tolerant of those people, you ain't on my side. I have damn little use for wishy washy anything. You either are or you aren't.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, I hate Muslims. All of them. AND, if you are for them, I am against you and hate you also.

Agreed.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Great! Fill yourself with another person to hate then. With 1.6 Billion muslims in the world, I really don't think they are all terrorists. I am neither supporting nor hating them. With a hate list in the billions, it's hard to do much else.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Luke warm.