DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted October 11, 2010 07:01 AM Hide Post
Andy... it's not the free entries that will break him it will be the cost of all the clean ups!!!

Shawn you beat me to it. Smile

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Andy... it's not the free entries that will break him it will be the cost of all the clean ups!!! I rule

Shawn thats some funny ****!!
The problem is most Blue oval guys are loaded $$$$ cause they spend twice as much on parts to run half as fast Rolling
what im getting at is ,rumer has it Andy is comin to the action with 4 mason jars full of cash that he dug up last night in is back yard Busted

Posts: 72 | Location: ohio | Registered: September 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
wow..you guys are harsh on "the hulk". Be carefull..he is the reigning KING OF AHRA bracket finals and is on his home field this weekend!!
Looks like I might have to come and play..
see you all there.
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you sure that trans am will fit in my trl??and it better be cleaned up..eagle/firebird same same..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersill
posted Hide Post
Lou point taken,it all in good fun Hum
Hey Lou do me a favor when you get to "The Quake" this weekend,ask the Hulk who is the current Ford Vs Chevy champ!!!! Ice Cream Wave
Have a good time and be safe Car

Posts: 72 | Location: ohio | Registered: September 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Enjoy "The Title" while you can Sillbilly,next year it will go back to the Blue Ovals!
Lou, Thanks for the kind words. We'll have to get "Gooned Up" this weekend!!
Shawn and elWayneo.... No No No No Wave
Prest driving Louie's spare car = Do-Do Bird in a Firebird! Big Grin Laughing Rolling

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
getin rede two go to da ackchung, dew u no will day take a 3rd partie chek?

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
No Job Bob remain Clam everything will be all right. Praying

Come on out to the Quake this weekend for the fall round-up, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Everyone is welcome There are plenty of camping spots available, stay the whole weekend. There will be trick or treat for the kids on Saturday night and also hay rides, also heard that there will be a hay ride for the adults. It's also Andy Z's birthday (no mentioning of age)so that means it's Party There is also a rumor that the world famous Mega will be there with there leader, (AKA The Madman) and team Rocky is also suspose to be there and last but no least King Louie also will be in attendance. bow I'm sure there will be plenty of bon fires to keep warm by. So come on out and Celebrate and make this one of the biggest fall round-up's ever. See you there. Wave

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i would be there but king lou wont give up his t/a..so i got no ride..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
why would you want to make more money for that place
it's closing wo cares anymore,do you think she does. RIP

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
why would you want to make more money for that place
it's closing who cares anymore,do you think she does. RIP

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
it has more to do with making them $$$$..some people we wont see again,some we will.but its getting me out of the house and we are going to spend time with some new friends and PARTY LIKE ROCKSTARS.. Party

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Hey cuz just remember you are the one that wanted to run down the blocks when they screwed you. I don't hide behind names and I am sticking to what I said before as long as she is there I'm not, and I know a lot of people feel that way and still go there, racing just isn't that IMPORTANT to go somewhere that is managed like that! I will drive 4hrs not to go there!!!!! Car

Don't worry it will be the same next year just like last auction and you will still be going!!!

Hope the house sells to if someone buysthe track, if not the mouth will still be there. Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tomaskoracing,

DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
Prest....so you are going to party like a rockstar.....does this mean you're going to play the hairy bagpipes.....again..?

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
kan n e 1 gave NJB a ride to dat aukchung? my car kneeds a qt of oil. eye want to bid befour eye spend all da cash.

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
last race for me i dont think ill make it untill spring

Posts: 21 | Location: Clinton,PA | Registered: June 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Do you think this is a ploy to have someone come in and still have the place run be her for a year or maybe it is another way to get people to come back thinking its going to close for good, but will reopen again next year, with more people coming back. I can't see Dan selling. He had oppertunity to sell several times and did not. I can't see this being any different. Not selling the house and the garages still for rent, something smells fishy I'm sure!! Hum

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im willing to bet dan still owns the place after the auction!gonna sale off all unwanted used up stuff and regroup for next year..i hope i'm wrong.. Banging Head

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any good news yet?? Inquiring minds would like to know.... Hum

Posts: 776 | Location: In a winners circle near you. | Registered: November 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Who`s going tuesday? I`m trying to remain CLAM Red Face

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post