DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Great job guys at the Division 3 finals. I know we did not win the Division, but we put two in Memphis and Bruce Tharp won the Street Class. We had several of our guys and gals making the quarter finals, semi-finals and finals on the gambler races and even won best engineered full body race car. We did well and had a good showing.

I do want to say that my vote for most valuable player for the team has to be Glenda Hake....thank you Glenda for making it easy to know what was going on, taking care of us during the four day event, and being our biggest cheerleader. I think you deserve a big thank you for all your hard work at the bracket finals and during the year at the track.... bow

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank Lou Greco for the great show on Friday night. We really enjoyed it!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I would also like to give Glenda a huge thank you for all of her hard work. Making the bracket finals a huge success.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
a huge applause to Glenda hake for her outstanding effort on everything she did. would not have been a success without her. just an awesome job from the team, juniors all the way up. congrats to bruce tharp for taking the street class. way to go everyone !!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Has anyone asked if the Hlloween race is payout per class or is it some kind of combo deal. The flyer is not real clear!!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Go check the website out now. You will see they are running off between classes for an additional $1000 so it must be seperate payout per class before the runoff.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
there is 2 different flyers for this pumpkin race, one flyer says 1/4 mile racing all weekend and the other says 1000ft racing all weekend which one is it????

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
1000 FT

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Great Pumpkin Race will be ran 1000' and the payouts for box and no box are being kept separate! We will then run off the winners of the Box, NoBox, Street, and Bike classes for additional money. Payouts are absolutely Guarenteed and we did add a Wheel Stand contest to Saturday. Go to the homepage for more details and more possible additions to the event.

You must give respect, to earn respect.

Fox auto salvage and parts. Quality used and new auto parts. 330-863-1011

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
This looks like a great race with good payouts and guaranteed. I will see you guys there. Who else will be there?

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I will be there

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I will be there.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
I will be there.

Hope you are in the wheelie contest!

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good job to Terry and staff. The quick 16 was very well organized this past weekend. The track crew did a great job with the track and there were some pretty decent numbers on the boards for qualifying. We were doing a little testing and the track seemed great early in the day when we made some runs and I was impressed with how well it held when the temps dropped and the sun went down.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Quick 16 was great! Double Thumbs up

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was also pleased with the Q16 and the whole race day in general. Our dragster is back to having a severe tire shake problems again. I thought we had it figured out with the progressive nitros controller but I guess we need to look at suspension. Just a reminder to our sponsors and racers. our next and final quick race for this year will be in two weeks at the pumpkin race. Please get the word out.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
I was also pleased with the Q16 and the whole race day in general. Our dragster is back to having a severe tire shake problems again. I thought we had it figured out with the progressive nitros controller but I guess we need to look at suspension. Just a reminder to our sponsors and racers. our next and final quick race for this year will be in two weeks at the pumpkin race. Please get the word out.

You need to update that shock with a better set up if you are still on the one from Dan. That's going to be fine for bracket racing but trying to run 4.50's or faster, not going to work out real well.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Very well run program and Awesome track surface, Great job
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Good job to Terry and staff. The quick 16 was very well organized this past weekend. The track crew did a great job with the track and there were some pretty decent numbers on the boards for qualifying. We were doing a little testing and the track seemed great early in the day when we made some runs and I was impressed with how well it held when the temps dropped and the sun went down.

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Brian, your car looked awesome, and thanks for helping my dad out with his caddy.

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
does anyone know, if the scales still work at the track and do they still use them?

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post