Bracket Talk
Quaker City Motorsports Park

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/649105032/m/662104292

July 07, 2013, 09:18 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
Quaker City Motorsports Park
Congrats on your R/U Bill! and glad to hear the awning is O.K.!! (must be a strong one!) Not to steal your thunder , but did anyone else see Paul Schuster on ESPN? I thought they were gonna interview him after Johnny Gray's crew chief!!..how about an autograph Paul??? not worthy
July 08, 2013, 07:27 AM
Wayne Mros
ex- FairmontRacer ????? So I guess you are one step closer to that chevy, or did you retire from racing as we haven't seen you for a month. Hum
July 08, 2013, 12:47 PM
CulpK348
Hunny do lists suck.....damn, I hate the weather man. This forecast of rain crap is killing my chances of staying away from my wife's list....open the track...please. I spent 4 weekends during June at weddings and now a week of chores, I got to do some racing to get my balls back. Help me please!!!!

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant
July 08, 2013, 01:42 PM
Deal Racing
I guess you didn't hear Paul Schuster is taking over the driving duties from Johnny Gray next year. They had him standing there to interview but ran out of time. Big Grin
July 08, 2013, 07:56 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
quote:
Originally posted by Deal Racing:
I guess you didn't hear Paul Schuster is taking over the driving duties from Johnny Gray next year. They had him standing there to interview but ran out of time. Big Grin

Ah!..so that's who's steppin into that ride ...or is it gonna be J.P.?? Hum

Wayne,Just takin one of those "Mr. Yanks Hiatus'"

Culp, Ya can't get somethin back that ya never had to start with!!! Laughing Rolling
July 09, 2013, 09:42 AM
Shawn Pinkerton
Please allow me to borrow a quote from the movie Step-Brothers:

Jimmy has a mangina!!!
July 09, 2013, 09:58 AM
CulpK348

Culp, Ya can't get somethin back that ya never had to start with!!! Laughing Rolling[/QUOTE]

I knew you and Pinkerton would have something to add to the conversation.....LOL....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
July 09, 2013, 09:45 PM
quartermilemadnessman
lets get ready early for the big event on the 27th.There should be a good many fans coming to this race. We need to show them what a Q16 race is all about.If you keep track of the quake forum you will see i'am having some trouble with my end of the deal. that is keeping the money flowing in to fund the races. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Just give me a call at 724-695-0188 or norm at the track.
July 15, 2013, 07:46 AM
CulpK348
Congrats to Greg "Killa" Klein for the win on Saturday night and Dan Underwood for the runner up....you guys were killing the tree in the final rounds.

Greg, you finally got that win in the Cutlass. Good job buddy, you deserve it. By the way, I had to see the eye doctor today after you poked my eyes out with 7 left.... No No From now on, leave your sister and your nephews at home. LOL.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
July 19, 2013, 12:02 PM
top comp
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
lets get ready early for the big event on the 27th.There should be a good many fans coming to this race. We need to show them what a Q16 race is all about.If you keep track of the quake forum you will see i'am having some trouble with my end of the deal. that is keeping the money flowing in to fund the races. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Just give me a call at 724-695-0188 or norm at the track.
Ice Cream the boss just told me that we're coming back Wave Car
July 19, 2013, 01:14 PM
Shawn Pinkerton
quote:
Originally posted by top comp:
quote:

BYOFE... Bring Your Own Fire Extinguisher
July 19, 2013, 02:57 PM
top comp
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
Originally posted by top comp:
quote:

BYOFE... Bring Your Own Fire Extinguisher
Laughing I'll make sure we do.( think we have two or three)ran at tompson last weekend 3.91 so it's ok, Wavelooking forward to fighting the hill. bow
July 21, 2013, 10:46 PM
Tony Fagnilli
Are they still planning on running the Q16 this saturday? I still can't find anything on their website. Thanks
July 22, 2013, 12:14 AM
Kenn Shieff
Tony we are running Q16 this sat. 2000.00 to win 500.00 r/u 85.00 to enter. gates open at noon time runs start 1:00.
July 22, 2013, 11:26 AM
Tony Fagnilli
Thanks Ken. There must be something wrong with my computer at home. I can't see the flyer on my home comp, but I see it just fine on my work comp. I'll be there.
July 24, 2013, 11:39 AM
Tony Fagnilli
More questions. Do the Q16 guys run with Top and then they just take the quickest 16 cars out of Top? Or do they have a "seperate" class that qualify together? Does that question even make sense?

And during qualifing, will the Q16 cars run in assigned lanes meaning, on one pass you're assinged the right and then the next you're assigned the left?

And during eliminations, how is lane choice chosen?

I figure I'd ask these questions now instead of running around when I get there not knowing anything, like I usually do.
July 24, 2013, 11:57 AM
VX96
Tony, Q16 run separate from Top since its 1/8.
Last Top TT is after Q2 that way if you don't make q16 you can race top (1/4)
Yes on Right then left lane thing
Lane choice goes to faster car
Last time they did Pro-Ladder (why I have no Idea, since we are sportsman racers)

Dion
July 24, 2013, 12:27 PM
Tony Fagnilli
Faster car? Faster dailed car, or ET from the previous round?

Dion, you are the man.
July 24, 2013, 02:30 PM
Wayne Mros
Tony, Kenny messed up on the times, this is from the QCMP website.

Saturday July 27, 2013:

7th Day of Points
Gates open @ 10
Special Race Day
Top,Mod,Street,Bike/Sled only
Big Cars @ Noon
NO TCR OR JRS THIS WEEKEND

Night of Lightning and Thunder Show starts at 7:00pm
July 24, 2013, 02:42 PM
Tony Fagnilli
Thanks Wayne