DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom, I'm going to be helping out, and will be making calls tonight and over the weekend.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Thanks of the extra effort. I know anyone who was thinking of going will appreciate being informed as early as possible to make plans for the trip.

Posts: 26 | Location: Wheeling,WV | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck is the man.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
(In my Forrest Gump voice): Now, I don't know about all that.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOMF1371:
Chuck, Thanks of the extra effort. I know anyone who was thinking of going will appreciate being informed as early as possible to make plans for the trip.

Hi Tom, you're in, just in case you missed my PM. Nothing you need up front. Tech cards will be handed out at the track. There are links posted on the PRP site for the rules, entry/payout, hotel info, and the parking map.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck. Did not get the PM. How many are going in footbrake? May make the trip on Thursday. Looking forward to representing PRP. Thanks Tom Fredericks

Posts: 26 | Location: Wheeling,WV | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think about 15-17. It's a good time, lots of racing. I'll get down there some time on Thursday, don't know if I'll make it in time for the Thursday gamblers.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you when you arrive. Will try to make it in time for the gamblers.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links on PRP page the parking map and rules, they are nice to have this year. We really enjoyed the race last year.
We plan on rolling in late evening on Friday.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
ALL Trailers must be moved for IHRA Bracket Finals! Plus more...
10-18-2015

ALL trailers MUST be moved from their pit spots by Tuesday, October 27, for IHRA bracket finals. This includes if you are racing for PRP. ALL pit spots must be emptied. Parking will open when gates open at 8am, Thursday, October 29. For racers coming in Wednesday, you can line up to come in, but you will not be able to proceed to your team pit area until Thursday morning (again, this includes Team PRP). The entrance directly off of Route 22 east (formerly known as the motocross entrance) will be used, and has a lot of room to line up trailers if needed. Time trials start at noon on Thursday, 2 sessions, followed by the early bird gamblers race.

Updated schedule link:
http://www.ihra.com/schedules/...stars?filter_reset=1

Team PRP members - email Pam - pamela@pittsburghracewaypark.com - if you would like to order extra bracket finals tshirts, or to get it as a hoodie. Also, if you are on the IHRA bracket finals roster, and unable to race next weekend, please let us know as soon as you can.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
how are things looking for this weekend? anyone know if they will run Thursday gambler race? thanks

Posts: 18 | Location: ny | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard anything to indicate they would not. Weather might cause a delay tomorrow, but that looks like it. Friday and Saturday look good.

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
social media good? or bad? oh my where do i begin
i guess from the beginning so hold on here we go

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Keith Bowman, winning yesterday at Mason Dixon in the Tri State Stock/Super Stock Association race! 6 rounds mixed in with some big time divisional and national event hitters!
not worthy

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yay Keith. You're still a tool, though.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Congratulations to Keith Bowman, winning yesterday at Mason Dixon in the Tri State Stock/Super Stock Association race! 6 rounds mixed in with some big time divisional and national event hitters!
not worthy

Yes, Keith drove well all day. So did Michael Wood all year; he was our Saturday winner, and ended up winning three of our eight races and our season championship. Congrats to Keith (sixth place in points, one point out of fifth) and especially Mike on an awesome weekend and season!

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW..??
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
social media good? or bad? oh my where do i begin
i guess from the beginning so hold on here we go

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Head and Bowman in final last night @ Kentucky 32 car shoot out. Bowman comes up with the W.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's pretty wild, tow down together, race each other in the final. Good luck to the guys the rest of the weekend.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
4th annual GobbleFest info:

Saturday, November 21, will be the 4th annual GobbleFest, which is a slow index race. This race is a lot of fun, and an entertaining way to close out the season. Rain or shine, street cars/trucks only, no bikes or race cars. The index will be drawn that day, between 20 and 30 seconds, passengers allowed (all passengers must wear seat belts), double entries allowed. Gates open 11am, race #1 starts at noon. $20 racer entry includes Thanksgiving lunch. $10 for spectators. Lunch will be served after race #1. Race #2 (additional racer entry fee of $10) will start after lunch. To help us with our catering order, please RSVP if you are going to attend and eat lunch by emailing Pam - pamela@pittsburghracewaypark.com Both races pay winner and runner up, payout based on entries.