DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Great night at PRP last night. Lots of spectators, racers, track was hooking as always, good food, and terrific weather. Support your local track guys or you may open your eyes someday and it may not be there.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
Dang Ratty, you got that heavy pig moving quick. Good job Cool

thanks Ed! now if i can just keep from breaking it...

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ratty:
quote:

I'd say more rpm as it works for me but I don't have to worry about pushrods Laughing

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ratty:
quote:

I'd say more rpm as it works for me but I don't have to worry about pushrods Laughing

yeah but pushrods are a lot cheaper than pinion gears! bwahahaha... Rolling

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What an awesome day of racing yesterday. I'm glad that shower didn't last too long, and thanks again to the PRP track crew for all of their hard work to give us a track to run on, both before and after the rain. Awesome racing in all the classes, and not to take anything away from any of the finalists, but it was very special to see Matt Palyas get his first win at PRP in Mark Brewer Sr's former car, complete with a 9.53 dial on the window. Good to see Mark Verdoni in the final with Matt. Awesome race in Mod, Kevin Romeo going .000 on Mike Balaska. Mike was in the game with a .017 bulb, but mathmatically out when Kevin's package ended up being .015. Congrats to Rich Penn getting the Street win with his son Kyle there, over Amy Romeo, and Randy Fike on the Trophy win over Josh Barnett. Jack Korpella took the Bike the class over Matt Powell, and the Butler siblings won in juniors, Brandon in 13-17, Lisa in the 2nd chance. Sorry, I can't remember who got the 8-12 junior win.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
well felt good to be back in the car night started out great .016 .003 .006 .001 wow this is easy bang .062 uh oh what just happen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: doorman,

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
well felt good to be back in the car night started out great .016 .003 .006 .001 wow this is easy bang .046 uh oh what just happen

Your human ?

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
When launching, do not keep hand forward on top of shifter knob. As when car leaves arm has a way of moving backwards when it shouldn't when holding said shifter knob. Not sure why I was holding it the way I did as I normally don't

So when leaving at 6k and yanking it out of first at launch. There ends up this very loud....BANG (which I understand was just as loud outside the car as it was inside with helmet on)

Not sure what was more startling. The loud bang or turning around after looking under car to see Keith right there going "Whatcha break" Eyes

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
5479 ????

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It was great to be back at PRP doing some racing. I was worried when we got that rain which was pretty heavy. Thank you PRP for sticking with it to get our raceday in and for all the hard work.

Congrats to Matt on his top win and Rich for taking the street class.

Congrats to Kevin for putting a whoopin on me. I was lucky to even get to the final I didnt do much until the last 3 rounds.

Im hoping for cooler dryer days to come. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday (Monday) to my buddy, brother, and teammate, Barry Barnett. Oh yeah... it's his 40th!! But he'll never change...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lmao that is so Barry. Happy birthday Barry!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday little man.... suprised there still ppl sitting around you last time we ate some reason ppl left over a Barry moment lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Lmao that is so Barry. Happy birthday Barry!

Yep that is a Barry shirt Big Grin

Happy Birthday Barry

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i cant figure out how i lost last week can anyone help me out with this i was holding four giving three dumping five taking one wtf why didnt i win ?????????????

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
i cant figure out how i lost last week can anyone help me out with this i was holding four giving three dumping five taking one wtf why didnt i win ?????????????i almost made a straight and still no good and the guy that i raced ran dead on what a retard what was he thinking (rookie i guess

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
face it doordork,you just suck
quote:
quote:
i cant figure out how i lost last week can anyone help me out with this i was holding four giving three dumping five taking one wtf why didnt i win ?????????????i almost made a straight and still no good and the guy that i raced ran dead on what a retard what was he thinking (rookie i guess

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
WHY DIDNT THEY UPDATE THE POINTS YET????????? I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT PLACE I AM IN!!!!