DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Congrats to Rich takin the vowels!!!

Louie, they got married... they didn't go on Wheel of Fortune!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
vows...see what happens when you drink at work!!lol

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Another union benefit at the USPS???
Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nick/anyone interested: Mason is having a $2k footbrake race this Saturday.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Wake up Yinz!! Congrats to Rich takin the vowels!!! Just remember Tequilla makes her clothes fall off!!! Thats the best marriage advice i can give...lol

Best Marriage Advice I Ever Got - You can be Right, or you can be Married. You can't be both.

That's why I'm single... Rolling

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
i saw that chuck thanks, i wish could and i hope they do them once a month as they did last year, but i got my car going apart for the new fuel system, ill be ready for prp the next weekend though.

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mikey, you should sell your trans to Ed. He could use one!!! Rolling

Been waitin for that one for a long time Ed. LOL

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
just wondering, does anyone have an early chassis certification that wouldn't mind switching to a 3:45 appointment, we have a 4:00 wedding to attend.

Posts: 3 | Location: irwin | Registered: November 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:

Keith, thats a great idea big idea but it has already been sold.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:

Awaken the Kraken

Ha ha ha....you so funny

Too bad a small block Ford trans won't work on a modular block. Now don't make me unleash destruction upon your starting line Hum

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
EEDdddd! You are alive!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
less than a week away, cant wait to smell the rubber and the corn Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I was just on NHRA's web site and saw that Mia Tedesco was entered in Super Comp at the Four Wide Nationals at Charlotte this coming weekend. As I am also entered in the Four Wides (that's what we like to call it), I thought that this would be a good opportunity to spend some time with her father, Mike. You know, shoot the shyt, hang out with each other, maybe even have a beer together while watching some racing.

As I was thinking of all the fun we were going to have together at "The Four Wides", it donned on me that this weekend could go one of two ways. Scenario number one would go something like this.

1) I get to the track Thursday morning and he sees me roll in and pit. He comes over and says something like," Tony, my man, how the hel are you doing. It's so good to see you here. I was wondering if you guys were going to make this race. Stop over tonight with your family and we'll have a good time hanging out together." I say okay, and we end up spending the whole weekend together and become lifelong best friends. The sceond scenario goes something like this

2) It's Thurday afternoon and I'm just strolling through the pits and here comes Mike on his 35,000 dollar golf cart. I stop him and say, "Hey Mike, what's up buddy?" He looks right at me and says, "Do I know you?" And I say, "Yeah dude, it's me Tony. Tony Fagnilli, I race at your track."

He just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Hey, let me introduce you to some of my friends. This is Tom Compton, he runs NHRA." (like I already didn't know that). "Behind us is Don Garlits and Shirley Muldowney. Behind them is John Force and Tony Schumaker, behind them is Mario Andretti and Richard Petty, behind them is Pope John Paul the Second and Ronald Reagan, and behind them is Bruce Springsteen and Jesus."

After I say hello and shake hands with everyone, Mike then says, "Well we gotta go, we're heading up to Bruton Smith's private luxury suite to watch the rest of the races. Good luck this weekend, Mr. Fagnilli." Just as they're ready to drive away I hear Mike say, "Oh good, here's comes my brother" I turn around and here comes Carmen driving another golf cart, but he's towing a trailer that has a 200 gallon container on it and it's full of homemade hot sausage and meatballs. Carm says, "Okay, you guys ready to head up to Bruton's?" Then I say "Hey Carm, What's up buddy?" He looks dircetly at me and says, "Do I know you?"

I'm not exactly sure how this weekend is going to pan out, but either way, I'll let you guys know.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
so what your saying is,in your opinion.mike "could" forget about the little guys in his life.now that he has become even more succesfull??is this correct mr tony?i could see that. crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
... behind them is Pope John Paul the Second and Ronald Reagan, and behind them is ... and Jesus."

Damn, I knew Michael knew some people and had some pull, no idea it was this much...

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
.... I hear Mike say, "Oh good, here's comes my brother" I turn around and here comes Carmen driving another golf cart, but he's towing a trailer that has a 200 gallon container on it and it's full of homemade hot sausage and meatballs.

Dammit Tony, it's impossible to read that and not get hungry. Especially for me.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
just wondering, i havent heard anything, is the track going to open on time this saturday (weather permitting) ?

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
just wondering, i havent heard anything, is the track going to open on time this saturday (weather permitting) ?

I just got off the phone with Carmen two minutes ago. I asked him the same question and he said "Definitely". They paved all last week and are finishing this week. I got the impression that Carmen was going to be at PRP so...Tony you may only see one Tedesco golf cart at Charlotte. And if I was Michael I wouldn't admit to knowing you unless you wind up in the winners circle, then I'd remember you so I could get some new hats while they take our picture.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
New hats, nice. I didn't think of that. Now go back over to PMZ and get my thread to three pages.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Tony, if you see my old buddy Ron Capps tell him i said hello. You should remember that old story.... Rolling

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Need to put new tires on my trailer. It is an 18 +4 vee nose (18ft box with 4 more feet for the vee nose). Dual 3500lb axles.
I typically load it to about 4500 or so with two bikes, fuel, nitrous bottle, and gear.

Tires that came with it don't even really have a brand on them, likely chinese, bias ply 205/75/15.

Are there any "good" tire brands out there or are they all chinese? All I see is Goodyear Marathon or name your brand chinese tires.

Anyone use anything in particular or are they all the same chinese tire with different names other than the goodyear (which I believe is also made at the same Chinese factories now from doing more research with the long haul RV forums...)?

Pretty much everyone on the long haul RV side sayt to convert to 16" and use LT or goodyear G614 commercial tires. That's not really an option for mine though, not much clearance.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post