DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow Rich, I'm really hurt. I thought she carred about me! You lucky dog. not worthy

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
Wow Rich, I'm really hurt. I thought she carred about me! You lucky dog. not worthy

Why does love got to be so sad.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how many years the bracket finals has been held at PRP?

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im selling my trans setup out of my car. Its a ford AOD with a Art Carr full manual fwd pattern valve body with O/D on a switch. It has the good clutches etc. Hardened input shaft 300M I have been running this trans since 2004 and it has never failed me once. It was last freshened up by Tom Jones in 2008 which he stated it had no signs of wear and could probably have ran it for 10 years. There is a sending unit for an autometer trans temp gauge ready to be wired. It has a TCI deep aluminum pan. Selling the whole setup which also comes with a Art Carr 9.5" 3600 stall converter that was all redone by Ultimate Converter Concepts last June and works great. Also the shifter cable, block plate, SFI flexplate neutral balance, B&M cooler, lines for a foxbody. All you would need is a shifter. The fluid looked brand new when drained and the trans was in excellent working condition when taken out. It has gone high 10's low 11's all day no sweat. A $1000 for everything.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for a cheap reliable truck to tow a small enclosed or open to the track?...I'm selling "The Putting Green"..

99' GMC with a 4.8 lots of miles 270k but still runs well....$2500

Has some rust on the rockers now...this is an older pic.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Anyone going to Mason Dixon This weekend ?

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
They doing anything special, Nick? Not that it matters... I have to pull the trans so I can send the converter out to BTE for a refresh.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Congratulations to Rich Paton III, for marrying his long time girlfriend/fiancee Carrie yesterday! May you have many years of happiness together.
Ice Cream hug

Haven't been on here for a while.

Thank you Chuck! I got me a good one!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Congratulations to Rich Paton III, for marrying his long time girlfriend/fiancee Carrie yesterday! May you have many years of happiness together.
Ice Cream hug

Congratulations guys, best wishes.

Thanks Mike!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:

She does care about you. She settled for me.

Carrie says hello!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
hopefully i can get the fresh motor in the car this weekend.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well one step closer, hope to have everything buttoned up by next weekend.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Got Alky for sale again this season, the price is $170 a drum, if you purchase 4 barrels or more at the same time I will give you a better price. I also have 112,114 race gas, prices are very competitive, call 724-331-1034 ask for Kevin.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow.racing sure is getting expensive..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Finish Line Fuels can be bought thru Bill White. He said to give him a call at 724-375-8525. I believe alky is $150/drum for single drum. He is west of PRP in Hopewell/Aliquippa area. He carries race gas as well.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Come on Kevin. Step it up some. I need fuel.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So did anyone go to mason dixon over the weekend. How did it go? Im usually first out but am waiting on parts and will be lucky to make the 1st points day.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Wake up Yinz!! Congrats to Rich takin the vowels!!! Just remember Tequilla makes her clothes fall off!!! Thats the best marriage advice i can give...lol

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post