DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Since he's a Packers fan, is there a button for Steelers fans to subtract votes.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice one Tony.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how to get ahold of Bud Brank? PM me if you do. Thanks.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, Mark, and I are excited to announce a new sponsor for the Steel City Practice Tree Shootout: Victory 1 Perfornmance. Victory 1 Performance will be providing awards and prizes from their flagship product line, vTreePro software and accessories, which turn your pc into a practice tree, and are made in the USA! V1P is committed to exceptional customer service, and to donating at least 10% of their profits to non-profit charitable organizations. Their website, www.victory1performance.com , has great descriptions of all their products, and secure online ordering. Victory 1 Performance is providing us with almost $700 worth of their products for race and raffle prizes! Those prizes include:

* 1st place in the big race - vTreePro 2.0 package, choice of 2 switches (certificate form)

* 1st place in the little race - vTreePro 2.0 & choice of 1 switch (certificate form)

* Competitor w/most perfect lights in eliminations - 50% off any vTP package deal, software, or accessory

* Raffle prizes - vTreePro 2.0 CDs, w/ 25% off coupon code that can be applied to accessories

Please visit their website, www.victory1performance.com and see their full product line!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck - you should have been in Advertising! You have agift for it. Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
So, does this mean that there will be drinking at the practice tree race now?

Sorry Chuck, just had to do it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh Tony, you make me so mad. Mad

Had to bring back a classic for that one. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i do

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
i do

quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:

Rolling

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Chuck that awesome to hear we got some add ons to the tree race. see you all there.

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to pass along that Tom Lang, who does the fact gathering and announcing for the Pro Mod series, is in North Hills Passavant hospital. Tom is awaiting a operation on his back since he's lost all the feelings in his left leg and arm. I'm going to try and get over there tomorrow or Thursday and I'll get a mailing addy for him.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick, gotta love all the sponsors! How did you and Markie do out east? Since Marty and Bubba took our money last year, I'm hoping you guys took their money! Big Grin

Dan, real sorry to hear that about Tom. I hope he's not down long. That's pretty scary not being able to feel.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tom, hope you're feeling better

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
it sucks that this forum isnt fun to come on and read anymore. ill be at the practice tree race supporting my bro's.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well start some mud slinging and it will be fun again! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Schmuckie, it always slows down in the off season. We'll be glad to see you at the tree race. The grub is on! Here is what our generous participants have offered to bring so far:

Rigatoni, courtesy of Amy Romeo
"Polish hamburgers", courtesy of Joe Fox Jr and Sr
Chili, courtesy of Jeff Hann
Buffalo chicken dip, courtesy of Carrie Penn
Veggie pizza, courtesy of Kimmy Whalen
Macaroni and cheese, courtesy of Kara Jo Bowman
Baked beans, courtesy of Kathy Randolph
Italian sausages and chocolate cupcakes, courtesy of the Bronsons

Nice to see the Randolphs making the trip east. Hopefully, no racer goes flying over Bob's head at this event!

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
matt you should attend my practice tree race,i could use a few more (athletic) supporters

quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
it sucks that this forum isnt fun to come on and read anymore. ill be at the practice tree race supporting my bro's.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PRP has lost another friend:

Frank V. Pantalone, 47, of Crabtree, died Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012, at his home. He was born Feb. 16, 1964, in Jeannette, a son of VaLeria Markovich Pantalone Nava and the late Clement L. Pantalone. Frank graduated from Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science and was an associate of the Pantalone Funeral Home, working alongside his dad and best friend. He also worked in recent years with his older brother, Clement, at the Clem's BBQ in State College. He had a passion for cooking and caring for all animals, especially his beloved dogs. He was preceded in death by his father, Clement L. Pantalone. He is survived by his mother, VaLeria Pantalone Nava and her husband, Joseph Nava, of Greensburg; three brothers, Clement Pantalone, of State College, Raphael Pantalone and his wife, Kathleen, of Crabtree, and Natale Pantalone and his wife, Melanie, of Greensburg; a sister, Maria Ruddy and her husband, Jeffrey, of Bovard; nine nieces and nephews, Joseph Hite and his wife, Elizabeth, Jeffery Hite and his wife, Candice, Nicholas, Christina, Clement, Anastasia and Dante Pantalone and Aaron and Jake Ruben; his former wife and beloved and devoted friends, Elizabeth Augusty and her companion, Larry Juliano, of Cranberry; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins; and his beloved dogs, Chipper and Button. Of our families 27 first cousins, he is the first to no longer be with us. The family would like to thank those who cared for him during his illness. Relatives and friends are invited to celebrate the life of Frank from 5 until the time of services at 8 p.m. Thursday in the CLEMENT L. PANTALONE FUNERAL HOME INC., 409 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg, 724-837-0020. Interment will be private in St. Clair Cemetery, Greensburg, next to his dad. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in memory of Frank may be made to the World Wildlife Fund, P.O. Box 97180, Washington D.C. 20030-7180. To sign online guestbook, view memorial video, order flowers/condolence gifts or for directions, please visit us at www.pantalone.com.

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'll get it going. Cadamore cheats. Something to do with his sandbags, just haven't figured it out. I bet Tony could explain it.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe he fills his sandbags with delay boxes! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post