DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'll give you a number as soon as I round everyone up.

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i know there will be a lot of time between round if anyone is interested i can bring monopoly,trouble or twister

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
i know there will be a lot of time between round if anyone is interested i can bring monopoly,trouble or twister

ha, please, unless there's going to be a bunch of cute pretty girls playing it, bring the Twister, but if it's gonna be a bunch of big scary men, that would be downright frightening to watch... I want to be able to sleep at night please... haha

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Chuck, what would you like me to bring? And, I am not playing twister! I'm old!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, bring yourself, and if you feel like making/bringing something, cool. Smile

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Are the new guard rails going to be installed for the practice tree race? Just askin it's not important.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kimmy's veggie whatever should be outstanding this year, Santa delivered her new pots and pans.

HO HO Ho

Posts: 9 | Location: PA | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
Are the new guard rails going to be installed for the practice tree race? Just askin it's not important.

No Bud, but if you're not feeling safe, we'll strap you into a high chair, until you feel you're ready for a big boy chair.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RTW102:
Kimmy's veggie whatever should be outstanding this year, Santa delivered her new pots and pans.

HO HO Ho

The veggie pizza was always outstanding! Mmm mmm good! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nitro Jam, June 1 & 2

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested I am selling my camaro.Check out racingjunk.com add #2408991.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Not to keep botherin you, but for the practice tree race...

Will there be round money? Can I buy back? If I buy back will I still be eligible for round money and by run?

Just wonderin its not impoortant.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dale,

You have a PM

Posts: 9 | Location: PA | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
One more question about the practice tree race, if there is a low car count can there be a dial for dollars race?

Just askin, not important.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Doorman, to answer some of your questions about the practice tree race,

Yes you can buy back. No there is no round money ( in fact I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned how much it is to win yet, but it shouldn't be about the money anyway). I would assume you are eligibie for by run if you buy back, Not that you will have to worry about buying back. I'm sure you have a plan to cheat your way to the final of this race like all your other wins, Bud.

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Of course he cheats.....

He has a delay box,
an air shifter and a tranny brake. What else? not worthy Car

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maverick87:
but it shouldn't be about the money anyway).

IF U think its not about the money, U are HIGHLY mistaken!!!!!

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
its about fun, but also about the money. i think the last 2 years it was like 1000 to win the big race.

on another note, it looks like they have been busy at the track with the new improvements.
something tells me that 2012 is going to be a very good year.
prp pics

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Dont know how many of us know it but if you put in 000 as a roll out and 000 in as delay you will have a perfect light every time just saying. really its not important

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We do what we can to pay back as far as we can in the 2 bottom bulb races. We state that we will pay back to at least the 1/4s, and more if the funds allow. The $5 race, I think depending on entries, has paid $200 t0 $225 to win, and $100 runner up. Jeff is correct, the big race the last 2 years has paid $1000 to win, and $300 to runner up, thanks to the generous donations of our sponsors, and the great turnout by the racers. I think that's pretty cool for a $20 entry, and a $5 cover... with that cover charge getting you a pretty tasty lunch.

Looking forward to seeing all the improvements at PRP. Nitro Jam/Pro Am info is up on IHRA.com. I'm just wondering if there will be anything for regular bracket racers to participate in, like a box/no box.