DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cool thanks Josh. Yeah Thursday looks like a night of Racing. Glad we are having the gamblers too. Saturday is not looking too shabby either.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Kevin Romeo, sent you a PM

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i fishing for the doorman...and some $$$$ bills..you gonna be there thursday door ****??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather does look better for Saturday. I hope it holds out because Im itching for some racing. The car is still on pace to be finished Friday so after everything that happened I didnt miss one day of racing Smile. The car is in primer now.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Pouring the cement for the playground pavillion weds the 28th. Truck comes at noon. Anybody that wants to get dirty and sweaty come on out. That is tomorrow. Big Grin THANK YOU.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Pouring cement? WTF, your name doesn't end in a, e, i, o or u.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

Good one Mr. Tony-o !!!!

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
My gram maa was a Marotta. That count?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:

No, you don't even know how to use the tools you have! Rolling

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:

No, you don't even know how to use the tools you have! Rolling

crying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

I got all them covered and I don't even work in the construction business....time to hand in my Spagetti bender card...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Powered by Social Strata  Page 1 ... 3

Penn dot is at it again!!
A quote from Mark Donato on another site!!

A friend of mine was stopped today on 22 in delmont he tows a fifth wheel trailor with a 1 ton pick up truck., Usually hauls farm equipment nothing too big. He got hit for combonation gross vehical weight cause his trailor is registered over 10,000.gvw he was 100 pounds over weight. Had to park the trailor and get someone with a cdl to drive it home cost over 1200.00 in fines. Looks like the state is watching that area pretty heavy. Be carefull this weekend.The Quest for funds to Harrisburg continues.
Pass the word! Hate to see this weekend cost more than it needs too!!!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Gov. Ed must have drove past the track on a Saturday and realized he could make some extra money to cushion his pockets... i mean make the turnpike better...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leadhead15717:
Penn dot is at it again!!
A quote from Mark Donato on another site!!

A friend of mine was stopped today on 22 in delmont he tows a fifth wheel trailor with a 1 ton pick up truck., Usually hauls farm equipment nothing too big. He got hit for combonation gross vehical weight cause his trailor is registered over 10,000.gvw he was 100 pounds over weight. Had to park the trailor and get someone with a cdl to drive it home cost over 1200.00 in fines. Looks like the state is watching that area pretty heavy. Be carefull this weekend.The Quest for funds to Harrisburg continues.
Pass the word! Hate to see this weekend cost more than it needs too!!!

I've heard similar stories from other guys that tow with fifth wheels (I don't know why it seems to be fifth wheels?). My regular tag trailer is registered at 12,000 gvw and I plan on getting that adjusted down to 10,000 from the place I bought it from next week!

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
moral of the story!!vehicle pulling trailer must be registered higher then vehicle being towed!!happens all the time..also the guys in the air brake equiped rv's...you better have a cdl.i've seen them along the road..also safety chains and emergency break aways..safety checks are going to be "HUGE" this year..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Ok, so if I have a 4B registration on my truck which is 10,001-11,000, and my trailer is registered at 9,980 (this was on purpose), I am completely in the clear assuming proper working equipment, etc.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mark my trailer is rated 9,990 and I was told by the state police that I could legally tow it with my half ton truck,they didn't even ask what the truck was rated just that the trailer was under 10,000.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Ok, well that makes me feel better. I will eventually move up to a bigger trailer with GVW higher then 10k I guess I will cross the legal bridge on that situation later.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im pretty sure that once a trailer 10,000 lbs or more, then it goes off of a combination weight of the tow vehicle and the trailer. and hopefully you have the truck registered with a combination weight.
thats where they get you on the reg. fees.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
OK interesting question , My Trailer has a GVW of 7k The unladen weight is 1980 lbs The truck GVW is 7k If I am not loaded to the hilt in the trailer am I ok??????

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post