DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Paint is on the Cutlass quarters:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
KeithG - I have dust everywhere

KeithB - feels like I'm BORN FREEEEEEE Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
heck chuck we won't that car when its done. looks good. Mike did you go with those hi-tech hood pins? Trub

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I smell a RAT... This place sounds more and more like Quaker City every day!

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Shoot... I ran out... anybody got some more?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
LMAO!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Like I said Chuckles, I didn't need to know and you went there.

Car look's good.

I have a whole case. I'll give to Nick to ship to you. Can't have any of them varments floatin around. No No

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Keith they said they will detail it when its done lol.

Bill, those one looked like I had to cut a large hole in the hood so I chose this one. The black no lock one. http://hoodpins.net/products.php

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I guess Keith never saw that episode of Friends.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
delay points...this benifits me greatly,thanks.my junk aint ready yet!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: prest911,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Paint looks good Chuck. Gamblers looks good. Nice to have a little structure to it. One question on that is if I enter the gamblers and lose in the 1st/2nd/3rd round and there are still TNT runs going on can I jump in the TNT lanes?

As far as the points it is what it is...I will be there regardless. What I really want to know is when this day will be made up.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the rain holds off this weekend and we actually get to race. Should be on the track Thursday night too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Paint looks good Chuck. Gamblers looks good. Nice to have a little structure to it. One question on that is if I enter the gamblers and lose in the 1st/2nd/3rd round and there are still TNT runs going on can I jump in the TNT lanes?

As far as the points it is what it is...I will be there regardless. What I really want to know is when this day will be made up.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the rain holds off this weekend and we actually get to race. Should be on the track Thursday night too...

The $35 is your entry for the gamblers race. You will still get at least 3 runs (2 TTs and 1st round.) If you bought into TNT you would get at least 3 runs, typically more. But once you lose the gamblers, you're done for the night, unless you want to go buy into TNT as well.

We made the gamblers a separate entry so that it wouldn't cost as much to run. The way it used to be run, it would cost you an additional $20 to enter gamblers, on top of TNT cost. Now it's just $10 more, but you don't get to switch over to TNT. Most guys who come for the gamblers are only here for the gamblers anyway.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Thought you were going fishing...

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Wirt:
The $35 is your entry for the gamblers race. You will still get at least 3 runs (2 TTs and 1st round.) If you bought into TNT you would get at least 3 runs, typically more. But once you lose the gamblers, you're done for the night, unless you want to go buy into TNT as well.

We made the gamblers a separate entry so that it wouldn't cost as much to run. The way it used to be run, it would cost you an additional $20 to enter gamblers, on top of TNT cost. Now it's just $10 more, but you don't get to switch over to TNT. Most guys who come for the gamblers are only here for the gamblers anyway.

Josh thanks for the reply. I agree with what you said about only coming for the Gamblers. If I lost 1st Round of the Gamblers and decided I wanted to run the last one or two TNT runs how much would I have to pay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather forecast is getting better for Saturday. Just looked at weather.com and now its saying High 81 Party Cloudy, 20%chance of rain. I am liking that one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Thought you were going fishing...

its duck season now

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dammit Keith, send me the troll spray!!! We're getting an infestation!!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He is going fishing at the duck pond! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Wirt:
Steve,

The gamblers race will be separate from test n tune. Therefore, you will tell them at the gate you are running gamblers and the entry is $35. The payout, which I just finished posting on the PRP Site under Entry & Payouts will be as follows, depending on the car count:

15-24 Cars = $250 Win, $100 R/U, $35 Semis.
25-34 Cars = $350 Win, $125 R/U, $50 Semis.
35-44 Cars = $350 Win, $125 R/U, $50 Semis, $10 round money, starting 2nd round WIN.
45-54 Cars = $500 Win, $150 R/U, $75 Semis, $10 round money, starting 2nd round WIN.
55 or MORE Cars = $600 Win, $200 R/U, $75 Semis, $15 round money, starting 2nd round WIN.

Thank you. Weather and life permitting, I hope to make it.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Weather looks amazing for Thursday. 65 degrees and sunny, 0% chance of rain, according to weather.com. So it looks like weather is permitting, Steve. I sure hope life is, as well!

AJ, I'm still working on an answer for your question about running the last couple of TNT runs.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post