DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I agree water pump boy!! Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg Miller and I are working on some music for the other races too. I mentioned only the Pro Mod shows because those are the races at which I am going to be announcing. Greg has some pretty good ideas for the other races and he will have a lot of music at his disposal. If you like music I think you're gonna like what Greg has in mind.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just wondering, with the announcer talking,music blasting and cars making runs and doing burnouts all at the same time how in the heck can you hear anything? I'm shootin pictures and I can't hear anything, maybe I'm deaf Trub

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree I would like to hear some good music to get pumped up and in the zone while at the track and the 50's car show music isn't getting it. I would like to hear it even when the announcer is talking also.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mike is the car ready?

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck you think you're a dinosaur. I've got 500 vinyl albums. Plus I have an 8-track recorder. Can't seem to find any blank eight tracks.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey lou...it was good seeing you last night...i think its something other than the water pump...i'll get the gremlins figured out eventually lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
One of the things Greg and I were discussing was to have a constant flow of music so you could turn it down low when the racing was going on and the announcer needed to speak but turn it back up whenever possible. But for the most part the music would always be playing.
You gotta remember, there are some people that don't like music and having it play all the time will irritate them.

The reason I asked for opinions is I am, as Chuck put it, a fossil about music. I have a variety of stuff, but most of it is old. I thought the Nickleback CD my sister gave me was new. It's from 2005. I need some help with the newer stuff.
A friend is supposed to load his entire music collection onto an external hard drive for me. Tells me it has seventy seven thousand songs. I think we can find something for everybody in there.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Raining Men? Wow, you guys are tough on me today.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill I got the car finished. I just have to make some changes this morning before I head to the track. The later start time gives me the opportunity to do that. The weather looks a lot better for today. Weather.com says partly cloudy with only a 10% chance of rain.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom - how about
Hot Rod Lincoln - Cmdr Cody (great riffs)
Radar Love (been riding all night my hands hot on the wheel, it's half past four and I'm shiftin' gears)
409 - Beach Boys
Just a thought from Just Joan...

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Joan,
Yes
Yes
and Yes

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Mike the car looks real good. He did nice work getting that fixed up for you. Also those hood pins look good with the black bases.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tom:

check out Got it made! from Theory of a Deadman. You can youtube it to listen to complete song. Very suitable

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jseneca:
Tom:

check out Got it made! from Theory of a Deadman. You can youtube it to listen to complete song. Very suitable

I like that.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who won yesterday???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
10-12 juniors - Breanna Bailey over Sidney Barr
13-17 juniors - Dominic Donato over Andrew Valentino
2nd chance juniors - Jacob Benish over Adam Duche
TCR - Pete Watson over Josh Barnett
Bike - Jesse Bone over Ron Lutz
Trophy - Glen Reis over Joe Domino Jr
Street - Kevin Romeo over Steve Iddings-Barry
Top -Josh Rietscha over Tyler Vislosky
Modified - Mike Balaska over AJ Casini

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tyler Vislosky is on his game...he went to the semis thursday night where i believe he went .001 red.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pictures are up on PRP's website from yesterday. Trub

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Trub

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop