DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    cant trust anyone!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cant trust anyone!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
And …What could, I mean just maybe of been a decent technical discord down the tubes again.
Tip PC

It's been good for me to learn engine bearings have an expiration date, like milk, I never would have thought of that on my own, without Jenavet's help.

Thanks Jenavet

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Jenavet

always willing to help our mentally handicapped members

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
And …What could, I mean just maybe of been a decent technical discord down the tubes again.
Tip PC

It's been good for me to learn engine bearings have an expiration date, like milk, I never would have thought of that on my own, without Jenavet's help.

Thanks Jenavet
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Thanks Jenavet

always willing to help our mentally handicapped members

You're not mentally handicapped, you're inexperienced.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
OMG ... freshness dates on race parts ... what’s next?

Really but claiming a motor was just freshened and in great shape and explodes in 7 passes is all good.......... Wow!

Nothing to see here Folks, Move along.

Democrats doing what Democrats Do.

With no evidence you're doing what democrats do, creating a narrative which attempts to impeach the seller of the engine's, character.

You have no evidence the engine wasn't fresh, which means you have no proof of anything, and no argument. You're just making up a story to fit your narrative.

If you buy a new truck with new tires and one tire blows on your way home, who's responsibility is it if the truck is totaled, if you have no evidence the tire was defective?

This isn't me derailing the thread, this is me making the thread rational. Both you and the OP steered this thread lefty by trying to impeach the seller of the engine's character, without any evidence from the git go.

You don't have any evidence one way or the other, if the engine blew up due to being over revved.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So you are okay with a supposedly professionally freshen motor blowing up in 7 passes. Right.

Thank you for letting us all know your standards, expectations and quality.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
So you are okay with a supposedly professionally freshen motor blowing up in 7 passes. Right.

Thank you for letting us all know your standards, expectations and quality.

Now you're attempting to impeach my character, for speaking rationally.

7 runs or 700 runs, if you over rev an engine Libtard, there's a high probability of bouncing every valve in it, and grenading the engine.

The OP already admitted the engine was over revved, as I said before his admission.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
#4 top washed clean and twisted in the bore
Broken piston, rod is also twisted
Head gasket seal between 4 and 6 upper and lower looks suspicious
Oil in valley is already milkshake, usually will not happen on just a blow up

And damn near everybody has old new bearings on the shelf.The date doesn't mean s hit. Older are better before Mahle bought Cleveite. Last 2 sets I used I had to file the embossing off the back of the shells because it was raised up,

Experienced

Qualified