DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    cant trust anyone!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cant trust anyone!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh now don’t get yer shorts all in a wad!

idgaf

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can someone please school me on the fine art of posting a picture to this conversation? I appreciate the assistance.

Posts: 58 | Location: st louis mo | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fasterat:
Can someone please school me on the fine art of posting a picture to this conversation? I appreciate the assistance.

I've been thinking about digging out some old sour, out of date expired milk rod bearings, as well.

Maybe tomorrow or the next day.

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
The 400 SB I'm fixing had 7 or 8 runs on it

Broke an exhaust valve and smashed the chit out of the piston and cylinder head

Had new pistons, rods, Dart Little M block

Doesn't much matter what the date of the parts were if the exhaust valves don't clear the piston notches....bad stuff happens

Pictures aren't necessary....Use your imagination.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been thinking about digging out some old sour, out of date expired milk rod bearings, as well.

expired like your racing career.stick to jurking off over 20year old time slips

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard Truth and facts Mike Laughing very hard

Posts: 2429 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Libtard Truth and facts.

"Mike hasn't raced in ten years"

"Better yet make it twenty years"

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My next scheduled race is in 2051

We plan on advancing beyond the semifinal next time out LoL

Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Keep bragging about "Worlds fastest N/A small block in the 5's and keep posting 6.50 time slips.

Wow! That is so... Average. Nothing special.

And why are you "Junking off" to 20 year old time slips? What up with that? You have posted that picture probably 50 times on here and I have yet to see anyone impressed by it.

Maybe it is time you try something else to impress us as that has not worked.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4015 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Keep bragging about "Worlds fastest N/A small block in the 5's and keep posting 6.50 time slips.

Wow! That is so... Average. Nothing special.

And why are you "Junking off" to 20 year old time slips? What up with that? You have posted that picture probably 50 times on here and I have yet to see anyone impressed by it.

Maybe it is time you try something else to impress us as that has not worked.

Impress upon you more like, that there's no reason to lie, cry and deny. Just like the libtards you *claim* to despise.

It would be mighty white (traditional) of you, If you were indeed, not a Libtard yourself.

Evidence in a argument is to make you fully aware - impress upon you Truth and facts in reality.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now with that being said, show me another factory condition, all steel Nova / Camaro / Chevelle with triple chrome plated steel bumpers and a sbc, with out of the box Brodix Track 1 / AFR heads on a 10 x 28 bias slick, in the 5's n/a.

there was 10 of them here this past weekend at our local track...your car and drivetrain are dime a dozen and easy to build with mail order parts..even 20 year old bearings will work in a low hp build like you have

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Now with that being said, show me another factory condition, all steel Nova / Camaro / Chevelle with triple chrome plated steel bumpers and a sbc, with out of the box Brodix Track 1 / AFR heads on a 10 x 28 bias slick, in the 5's n/a.

there was 10 of them here this past weekend at our local track...your car and drivetrain are dime a dozen and easy to build with mail order parts..even 20 year old bearings will work in a low hp build like you have

You discredit your own post by saying easy to build , when you don't build your own engines. That's a plastic racers take on running in the 5's n/a at 3200 lbs, because we know you'll buy a crate engine.

Who's are you gonna buy? hope not Shaffiroff, it takes 750 775hp to dip in the 5's n/a at 3200 lbs.

There was zero in the 5's at your local track last week.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

You discredit your own post by saying easy to build , when you don't build your own engines. That's a plastic racers take on running in the 5's n/a at 3200 lbs, because we know you'll buy a crate engine.

Who's are you gonna buy? hope not Shaffiroff, it takes 750 775hp to dip in the 5's n/a at 3200 lbs.

There wasn't any at your track either..... Looks like 6,40's to me. 108 mph @ 3200 is about 600 hp.

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

There wasn't any at your track either..... Looks like 6,40's to me. 108 mph @ 3200 is about 600 hp.

You won't go 108.85 mph at 3450 lbs with 600 hp at any given et, I can promise you.

Much less even 3200 lbs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nothing amazing or exciting about a small block nova running low 6 or high five zone.when you stage all the fans are down getting pizza and tator tots...absolutely boring ride

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
nothing amazing or exciting about a small block nova running low 6 or high five zone.when you stage all the fans are down getting pizza and tator tots...absolutely boring ride

How easy are ya gonna make it look? Are you gonna call Shafffiroff?

Make sure to remind him not to use expired sour milk rod bearings, before breaking out the plastic.

Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
And …What could, I mean just maybe of been a decent technical discord down the tubes again.
Tip PC

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

that 400 was a bad azz piece back in 2007 when I spec'd it and Paulie built it.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

that 400 was a bad azz piece back in 2007 when I spec'd it and Paulie built it.

It was a very nice engine

I rebuilt it in 2011 and it ran many runs after that before whatever started happening to end it's run....Subsequent rebuilds proved to be disaterous.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the guy that has been in that engine after you doesn't have a clue, evident by the several engines he rebuilt for Larry that haven't lived long.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post