10 years since
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Thanks Tony. Summer Fling, National Trail Raceway

That's what I figured. A couple of us out here are thinking of coming out for that. Jay Livingston is the owner and his family owns a track out here. We were sad to see him go but from what I have heard, everyone loves what he is doing at National Trails.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. It starts the day right after Indy finishes, not sure if we’re going yet.

Meanwhile, 62,000+ views about a cast aluminum BBC head dubbed the "game changer" by the late Tracy Dennis 11 years ago when he announced the SR20 head here at Tech Talk. clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, what kind of mph are you getting in the 1/8th at a bracket race with this motor?

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
depending on track/elevation and weather, 155-157. Was running 155-156 at 1890 lbs. this past weekend in 3300-3500' of air at Numidia which is the slowest track in D1 with an actual elevation of 951'. Best to date has been 158.15

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, that’s some great mph

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I and many others think so too. That's on Sunoco Blue aka Supreme.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the BTE sponsored car’s transmission was being put into Ken Moses trailer for him to bring back to NJ and service when I rode by yesterday. What broke? And I wonder if BTE knows he gives the trans to someone else to fix and what they think about that?

Unlike engines, at least Ed has a spare transmission for the dragster so one car was able to make it to the line for first round after the firebird’s rods exited stage left. I couldn’t help but notice that a local “broke dyck from bum fuc” Lebanon valley racer that runs SC once a year was somehow able to put the win light on in the other lane.

Power Tool

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jamie jerk off got a mouth here but still a
P u s s y in person. Step up your game son or STFU! you’re a punk with no balls!

For those wanting to know, my trans was not holding park. Rather than send it out, Ken Moses offered to fix it. Thanks again Ken.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Moses at Vegas where he promptly kicked my butt in the first round of the shootout race. Super nice guy, hope to catch up with him sometime down the road.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Moses at Vegas where he promptly kicked my butt in the first round of the shootout race. Super nice guy, hope to catch up with him sometime down the road.

The Moses are top notch for sure. Still curious what BTE thinks of the car they sponsor giving their broken transmission to someone else to fix.

Power Tool

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Biggest win to date for Kyle as well the biggest pay day ever for the Harrington Bracket Nationals and Numidia Dragway.

Our Undercover dragster with a PAR 20 degree headed 648 topped with an ATM Innovations carb, backed by a BTE trans/converter and rolling on Hoosier's C1550 slicks was nasty, getting it done again in 8 rounds against the best of them.

Thanks to...

Anthony Fetch, JP Jr. Bob and Vinny Dimino.

KB Trailer Sales
BTE Racing
ATM Innovations
Hoosier Racing Tire
Insinger Performance
Sunoco Race Fuels
K&N filters
Mr. Race Oil
Todds Extreme Paint
Behrents speed shop
Undercover Motorsports

65,000+ views about a cast aluminum BBC head dubbed the "game changer" by the late Tracy Dennis 10 years ago when he announced the SR20 head here at Tech Talk. clapping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ed and Kyle. Strange that nobody else has anything to say.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
Congrats Ed and Kyle. Strange that nobody else has anything to say.

We did!

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...652/m/3867099896/p/1

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2543 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thanks Paul

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
nice job 1320 and Jr!

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Very good day at the Summer Fling got down to 4 cars in today’s $100k race.

Once again, our Undercover dragster with a PAR 20 degree headed 648 topped with an ATM Innovations carb, backed by a BTE trans/converter and rolling on Hoosier's C1550 slicks was killer.

Tomorrow we run for $30k.

Also got down to 4 cars in the American/Racetech dragster shootout on Tuesday.

Having s good week at the Summer Fling.

Meanwhile…

68,000+ views about a cast aluminum BBC head dubbed the "game changer" by the late Tracy Dennis 10 years ago when he announced the SR20 head here at Tech Talk. clapping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How many runs on the c1550s?

Posts: 75 | Location: nitrousville | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Over 150 right now

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Nice job guys.. Congratulations

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post