Notify
Tools

10 years since
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Without your Son driving you would not be winning. You're a 1320 Keyboard Racer F...tard Special EDiot, get in the competition seat & show us how it's done.

Didn't think of that I forgot, you're a Scared Chicken Little Loser! Laughing very hard

2BKING

Relaxing

^^^ 2BKING KNOWS! ^^^

Word from Numidia Dragway is someone wasn't there to win! Wink

1320 Keyboard Racer F...tard, please tell us your delusional commentary of the finals.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong liar, scumbsg, lazy POS

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitrous1:
Gear and rpm at 1/4?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320 Keyboard Racer F...tard:
Wrong liar, scumbsg, lazy POS

YOU are funny when you get all Flustered & your delusional mind can't communicated with your fat fingers. Laughing very hard

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Seeing you didn't want to provide your delusional commentary on the finals yesterday. I'll have to provide YOU with the real commentary backed with REAL FACTS at my leisure, of course.! Razz

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one cares but the Internet forum losers here like you, that don’t race, rather sit home jerking off while banging on their keyboard! Meanwhile, it was lived streamed. That said, How many $10k finals have you been in no mind won? Answer not one!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
How many $10k finals have YOU been in, not your Son?

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
2 Spitting

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Proof or it didn't happen.

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
On one cares except you a jealous loser who’s a lazy pos scum bag like his old man

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
YOU have none, Thanks for the answer. Riding on your son's coattails, the only way you're a winner! Wink

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong and with every post you show all reading how much of a jealous loser you are that has never won shyt worth talking about bracket racing! Laughing very hard

You are, have been and will always be a
Loser B KING

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320 Keyboard Racer:
On one cares except

Glad I got you all Flustered again!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Keep believing your jealousy filled delusions while my son and I service our race cars listening to Ozzy and drinking Coors Spitting

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Word from Numidia Dragway is someone wasn't there to win! Wink

1320 Keyboard Racer F...tard, please tell us your delusional commentary of the finals.

I've been trying to help 1320 Keyboard Racer with his FOCUS. It has been in the wrong places recently with his FOCUS on SLE, DOT 5 & a Dart sbc intake. Yesterday, was a busy day for Keyboarding for Special EDiot, not something I would do as a priority while at the dragstrip.

Could the .047 light in the finals yesterday be avoided or the numerous other .04x lights & don't forget the .053 & .06x lights. 1320 Keyboard Racer should have had his FOCUS on his son yesterday. Instead, he wanted to be a selfish shyt bag Father & Bang Away being a Keyboard Karen.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, little Ediot likes to think that he’s relevant to other people

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike,

How are you doing? Got any upcoming bracket racing going on in Bakersfield?

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, doing very well thank you.

Bracket program is done for the year at Bakersfield. Track is closed all of July till mid August, just too hot. I believe there is a big money bracket race in October

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320 Keyboard Racer:
On one cares except

Glad I got you all Flustered again!

2BKING
Relaxing

I hate to say this Bking, but you`re the one who is flustered. Everything Ed said about you, he`s right and you know it.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post