Tools

10 years since
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good job Kyle...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by topd1332:
We are going to have to get Howie Smith there to see how fast that car really is.

and now we know, Howie was at Numidia this weekend and ran Kyle. Howie was .04 quicker ET at a 1000 foot and they both ran the same MPH at the 1/8t with Kyle slightly faster at 1000'. Howie is also at least 150 lbs. lighter than Kyle going down track.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hate to rain slightly on the parade.....dropped 3-4 mph on our run at the 1000.....but yours runs well.....Howie

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PS.......Congrats to Kyle on his W yesterday...

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Howie I watch your time shot and I have all your increments, we are slightly faster. Thank you

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sure , I'll post time slips later.....

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the credit Ed...I appreciate it....

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’ve got a nice car and it’s fast. Your Showhauler is nicer. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed Post tickets or it is not true

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Vince you know I don’t lie and our time slips are at Numidia.

That said, we will be at Numidia this weekend for the 150. If Howie’s coming and up to it, I’ll ask Vin to allow us to make 1 pass side by side to the 1/4 mile at some point this weekend, after which we both get on the scales. I ain’t skeered, I know what the time slip will show. Howie is fast but so are we.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
whatever the scales are they are that nobodys fault but Howies car is not as light as you think that it is. Something should also be said that Howie is only a 632 compared to your 648. All the time slips I have seen I dont see anywhere that ur incremental is faster? Pretty sure Howie is not going this weekend and congrats to you and kyle on ur win yesterday

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

The scales will tell the truth and the time slip with Howie and Kyle’s incrementals is the FACTS and the TRITH. I’d give up 16 cubic inches assuming his is a 632 in a heartbeat to be 150 lbs. lighter.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I did the incrementals and I dont see where yours was faster at any point in the run

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I said he’s .04 quicker to 100’ not faster but why debate it here? I’ll show you the time slip this weekend.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, let's not debate it in the thread you created to talk about your stuff.

Truth and the facts are its 4-5 MPH slower than Howie in SC trim. That's a lot of missing horsepower from the six fiddy.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
P u s s y you’re still a clueless nobody that thinks he knows yet ain’t got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about!

My engine makes more HP than Howie’s guranfucingteed, he’s just at least 150 lbs. lighter!

Howie is, was always about running fast, we’re all about turning win lights on. NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Big Grin says the guy who is all talk online but has nothing to say in person. He's not 150# lighter than you, your new big dollar six fiddy is just a turd. But keep saying that to make yourself feel better. Maybe if you also paint IT Korean Kia Grey to match the shyt box Kia in your pit it would help.

"if you're too broke dyck to buy American stay the fuc home"

Power Tool

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
P u s s y, I’ve told you I’ve got nothing to talk to you about, it’s you that’s desperate to talk to me. Anytime you want to escalate this just show up and do it. I’ll be at ALL the remaining D1 divisionals. Better yet, show up at Numidia this weekend.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I think we’ve got Howie covered Big Grin

We're all waiting for slips to prove this. But we know it'll never happen since he's 4-5 MPH faster. The only part you've got right in your post is the Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re a p u s s y