Find
Notify
Tools

Headers
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
keep posting...you forgot your accomplishments...AGAIN!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ive got a set of zoomies being built right now.i cant wait to post them up for everyones critique!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no one want to see that junk, all I/we want to see is more photos of your former crew chief You Da Man and I for one want to hire her. I've got 2 cars so we get to see more of her. Uncontrollable Laugh

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Well than, can't wait to see em!

C mon Ed, let's see your accomplishments...other than spending money...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This forum nor this thread is about posting your wins from your duck pond or your 2 decades old $10 trophies or photos from a 2nd rate racing rag paper about a 2nd rate sanctioning body.

If you are so inclined, have at it, start a thread in the general discussion where you can brag about your wins at some backwoods redneck duck pond but you still have NO fling wins, NO million wins, NO DRR series wins, NO SFG promotions wins, NO $20K, NO $50K, NO $100K wins yada, yada and THAT is the TRUTH and the FACTS!!

This thread is about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish...

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
I don't care what these clueless nobodies say ed.those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!

Right AGAIN, jenavet...KNOWS

and again, the jealous clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt will do what they do...haters gonna hate.

This shyt show was of course started by a hater who was so determined, so desperate to find fault with these custom built headers and still all he could comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange. Oh The Shame

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
And you have NONE, ZERO, NADA, wins?

I have more NHRA and IHRA divisional championships combined than you do actual race wins...

CHUMP is your new nickname...it fits. Your headers won more fame in this thread than you entire driving career.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Torq could turn on win lights with that bullet and nice looking headers.

ep-"aint got ch!t, aint done ch!t" is my 2nd favorite right behind "you suck"

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
You are a case, post up or shut up forever...you ain't won nada, admit it, with all your knowledge amd money you can't back up any of it!

Post up CHUMP!

EP knows! sup buddy?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
AGAIN chrisy...

This forum nor this thread is about posting your wins from your duck pond or your 2 decades old $10 trophies or photos from a 2nd rate racing rag paper about a 2nd rate sanctioning body.

If you are so inclined, have at it, start a thread in the general discussion where you can brag about your wins at some backwoods redneck duck pond but you still have NO fling wins, NO million wins, NO DRR series wins, NO SFG promotions wins, NO $20K, NO $50K, NO $100K wins yada, yada and THAT is the TRUTH and the FACTS!!

This thread is about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish...

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

quote:
I don't care what these clueless nobodies say ed.those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!

and again, the jealous clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt will do what they do...haters gonna hate.

This shyt show was of course started by a hater who was so determined, so desperate to find fault with these custom built headers and still all he could comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange. Oh The Shame

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
That is all you got is a repost...CHUMP...

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
no one want to see that junk, all I/we want to see is more photos of your former crew chief You Da Man and I for one want to hire her. I've got 2 cars so we get to see more of her. Uncontrollable Laugh

Here is a picture of Mikes latest non-sexy crew chief. Can't believe I am doing this to myself, but what the he!!........

I had a good time helping him at E-Town and Maple Grove last year.

Those zoomies are LOUD! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike, please don't wear short shorts. Stop

what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like chrisy?

Is it the FACT that your wins come from some backwoods redneck duck ponds and you have NO fling wins, NO million wins, NO DRR series wins, NO SFG promotions wins, NO $20K, NO $50K, NO $100K wins yada, yada?

Or is it the TRUTH that you add NOTHING to this thread nor this forum but hate for everything I post because you're jealous that my knowledge and experience is far superior to yours and my cars nicer and faster?

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Pffft, you blow, your not superior to anyone.

Your a blow hard juicy fruit f u c k t a r d.

You ain't got chit, ain't done chit, and you are chit.

Have a great day gloating over your headers...

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, chrisy shows us his ego is bruised because words hurt and more importantly the TRUTH and the FACTS!

Loser chrisy needs a hug, a comfort dog and a crying room.

Back to this thread about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish...

If you have a need for either or both, give them a call, you won't be disappointed in the workmanship, quality, lead time or price.

quote:

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, please don't wear short shorts. Stop

what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like chrisy?

Is it the FACT that your wins come from some backwoods redneck duck ponds and you have NO fling wins, NO million wins, NO DRR series wins, NO SFG promotions wins, NO $20K, NO $50K, NO $100K wins yada, yada?

Or is it the TRUTH that you add NOTHING to this thread nor this forum but hate for everything I post because you're jealous that my knowledge and experience is far superior to yours and my cars nicer and faster?

I hated wearing sweatpants in the middle of summer, but I was doing everyone else a favor so they didn't have to see what was strapped to my legs at the end of the nephrostomy tubes coming out of my back! Wink

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Stop Holy Moly

Now the truth and the Facts about these headers, built by Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and coated by Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings

quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
A lot of buddies have used him, and everyone just raves about him. I think he is a real artists, seen some stuff that looks great and performs better than you can imagine. he is very good

quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
They do look good in the pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Very nice

quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
headers look pretty good to me. they are nicer than most and for sure mine.

quote:
Originally posted by bbtommyd:
They made headers for my dragster last October. They are the best set I've owned. bar none.

quote:
those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
....... comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange.......

Now you know why I don't post many pics of header, chassis, or any other builds in the shop.......nothing is perfect.

I would be inclined to be more interested in how your new headers perform.

.....and while we're strokin' each other off ........ from my "hillbilly duck pond" Razz

YESS

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
clapping

Fred, they should perform exactly the same as the set they were copied from. The only difference is the tubing thickness with this set being heavier gauge. IIRC, went from 18 gauge to 16. Don't need no lite weight headers, ain't racing class. Previous set was built in 2004 and started to crack in 2016. Wheels up launches and a heavy collector hanging off them take their toll.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
quote:
....... comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange.......

Now you know why I don't post many pics of header, chassis, or any other builds in the shop.......nothing is perfect.

I would be inclined to be more interested in how your new headers perform.

.....and while we're strokin' each other off ........ from my "hillbilly duck pond" Razz

YESS

Very cool.

Now post a picture of the tag inside the hat that says "Made In China"

Laughing Hard

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mike beck and his wife are the best crew ciefs ive had since my ex crew chief left!!
and mike you could wear a thong as long as you get that thing started and pick me up at the top end!!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post