Find
Notify
Tools

Headers
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your a blow hard juicy fruit f u c k t a r d.

and what exactly is that chris??

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

lil' Ed

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Yup

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Oh The Shame

Meanwhile, these headers look and fit great. clapping

More photos coming as soon as I get the engine in.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Oh The Shame

Meanwhile, these headers look and fit great. clapping

More photos coming as soon as I get the engine in.

Why wouldn't they? Are you actually bragging about a set of headers?

What a sad lonely little man ..... BlahBlah

smh...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Loser imakehp = pathetic, jealous, clueless, nobody

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Loser lil' Ed = pathetic, jealous, clueless, nobody

Fixed it for you little guy...

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
more BlahBlah from a jealous, pathetic, clueless, nobody.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
more BlahBlah from a jealous, pathetic, clueless, nobody.

Yes you're correct...you did just post again..

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
mike beck and his wife are the best crew ciefs ive had since my ex crew chief left!!
and mike you could wear a thong as long as you get that thing started and pick me up at the top end!!!

Oh the humanity........

I'll stick with shorts.

Cheryl enjoyed helping, and making you fancy #'s for your wing! Smile

Obviously mo more E-Town but we should be at Maple Grove, Atco, maybe Cecil and Numidia.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Come on Mike, you know!
Just look in the mirror!!!!!

Laughing very hard

Sorry but you left yourself wide open and I could not resist!!!!

Ya know I am just kidding ya! Big Grin

Posts: 2160 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":

Now post a picture of the tag inside the hat that says "Made In China"

Laughing Hard

China .... oh heck no they would never do something as tacky as that....

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
quote:
....... comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange.......

Now you know why I don't post many pics of header, chassis, or any other builds in the shop.......nothing is perfect.

I would be inclined to be more interested in how your new headers perform.

.....and while we're strokin' each other off ........ from my "hillbilly duck pond" Razz

YESS

I’m glad a professional chassis man posted that. I dont like posting pics of my welds for the same reason. You may make 99% of them perfect, but people will only see the one that isnt. I’m just an amateur part time builder, but I just try to make every project better than the last and try to learn from the mistakes on each. I also cant believe there is a 9 page thread about headers...

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Believe me, unless you were a loudmouth scrotum with t!ts claiming you're the best there ever was or ever will be, nobody would notice or care about flaws of any sort.

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
Bump for the fellow welder in in Az .

The F A G in Jerzey still doesn't relize IHRA was the home for T/D in the 90's ..

Watch him do his Nancy Pelosi 8 hr spaz routine in 3 , 2 , 1 ... Razz

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TubeCarz:
Ed , be humble .. Roll Eyes
When you lead with your chin , your going to wake up asking what happened while there sewing that tongue back on . Chances are pretty good it will come from the guy who comes be~bopin~in just every once in a while who could really care less , one way or the other .

I think 6 pages is a bit much for a set of mild steel pipes but hey , enjoy em ... Wink

My Jenny stayed @ the TubeCarz Hilton . Gotz all the waitresses in town addicted to them 150% canook cigs . They was all in detox for a week after he left... Cool

XPS , I was usually one of the first to show up and the last to go home . I'd stay and empty the garbage cans the next day if that's what it took . My body's pretty ****** up these days but I got some stuff @ the 12 hr. of Sebring . On the boat that won the SBI and OPA Outboard World Championships in 2017 and the ODBA Pro/Gas Dragboat Word Championship for the last 3 years . So please tell Marco and Elrod ol Tubie's family is still eatin .. LOL

Free internet advice ... be a man , reach in your pocket and lend a hand ... Even if ya wanted to , they will never let you forget !

Who is that Jeremy kid on there? Hum 1995 what he must of been 12 or so,lol

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
10 dollar trophy? Have you priced the Terminator throttle body that Rons put on a trophy? Seriously 1Ed, you talked out of your a s s and got busted for bad breath. The only thing you've won was a wet tshirt contest with those massive man melons your sporting.
Now this is funny stuff right here.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
massive man melons your sporting.

hate to say it but younger women love massive man melons.they find it very sexy.

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
massive man melons your sporting.

hate to say it but younger women love massive man melons.they find it very sexy.

Now THAT is a bold statement...

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This shyt show was of course started by a hater who was so determined, so desperate to find fault with these custom built headers and still all he could comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange.

quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
Now you know why I don't post many pics of header, chassis, or any other builds in the shop.......nothing is perfect.

Back to this thread about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish.

They should perform exactly the same as the set they were copied from. The only difference is the tubing thickness with this set being heavier gauge. IIRC, went from 18 gauge to 16. Don't need no lite weight headers, ain't racing class. Previous set was built in 2004 and started to crack in 2016. Wheels up launches and a heavy collector hanging off them take their toll.

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

If you have a need for either or both, give them a call, you won't be disappointed in the workmanship, quality, lead time or price.

quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
A lot of buddies have used him, and everyone just raves about him. I think he is a real artists, seen some stuff that looks great and performs better than you can imagine. he is very good

quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
They do look good in the pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Very nice

quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
headers look pretty good to me. they are nicer than most and for sure mine.

quote:
Originally posted by bbtommyd:
They made headers for my dragster last October. They are the best set I've owned. bar none.

quote:
those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!