DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
FACT: YOU lost and are acting like a blithering f'n idiot...for a long time now.

Carry on...we all make daily choices.

Didn't think of that

The idiots lied and cheated us out of the final round. I informed you of the charade. If that fact gets you panties in a bunch, I don't know what to tell ya.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
maybe this is their way of telling you they don't want you coming back. if I was a track owner and had to put up with this **** every week out of you ,I would be glad to see you go!

The only drama if there was any, was on their side of the street with us winning everything under the sun at the Sister track Sunshine Dragstrip in Super Pro. You might be on to something though wink wink.

I've probably raced Bradenton a handful of times total over ten years. It was a fok'n charade outcome meddled in on by people on the sidelines, not in the drag race.

I could care less, think it's comical. They can have their weak and pathetic victory ... Their way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Mike, we have met? LMK?

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, we have met? LMK?

We met here with images showing I didn't lose. For some reason you're having a hard time with a simple IQ test.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's how it all went down once more Torqin. Let me know which part is troubling you and we'll go from there. Let me know how it is I lost while you're at it, if you think of it.

Bradenton Motorsports Park officials invent a story to put a semifinal round loser back in a race that pays a $1000. Then when the replay video of the race surfaces in the days following the race which conclusively show's track officials invented story to be impossible. Bradenton Motorsports Park confirm their invented story was impossible, according to the video replay, by refusing to repeat the invented story they used to put the semifinal round loser back in the race forty five minutes after he loaded up, declared loser originally..

Clarifications from track officials nationwide are standard procedure. Bradenton Motorsport Park officials refusal to even repeat the invented story they used to put the semifinal round loser back in the race, is an admission of guilt.

Because of eyewitnesses to the invented story and video proving it to be impossible, Bradenton Motorsports Park ducked accountability by refusing to repeat the story they used the night of the race to put the semifinal round loser back in the race and into the final round.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I refuse to read all your chit above and the picture clearly shows your in ability to keep your car in the groove and most likely made contact with the timing block. YOU lost the race as a result AND your are struggling to accept the result.

Have a great day Mike...hopefully you have many races left to race at while you can.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike,

I refuse to read all your chit above and the picture clearly shows your in ability to keep your car in the groove and most likely made contact with the timing block. YOU lost the race as a result AND your are struggling to accept the result.

Have a great day Mike...hopefully you have many races left to race at while you can.

Yeah, Of course. There was a tire track left as a witness mark on the track surface that told them I contacted the block as the reversal of the original call said (sarcasm). Check it out the images even justify the reversal (sarcasm). You can clearly see the possibility of a tire track leading to the front side of the finish line block, of course (sarcasm).

Have a great day Hanky.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Tire track means nothing at all. The rules say if you cross over line or hit the cone you are disqualified. Did the cone get hit? Race over. End of story. Next.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4020 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Was there a time slip ?

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
Was there a time slip ?

Yeah, of course. The block blew off the track surface after we were past it as the imagery shows. 370 pro tree race, 6.50 index. I go 113 mph on the mat high gear only.

High gear only, 3 tenths after TB release.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike,

Torqin, just so you have all the facts straight, this is what looks to be a back half nova that goes 110 + in the 1/8! Thats right, over 110 to half track. How can you expect anybody to keep one of them animals in the groove every single lap? I dont think its reasonable for you to put that much pressure on one man. Speaking of pressure.... This was the semis of a 6.50 index race were talkin bout here. The man was 2 win lights away from a 1k payday and all the glory, the Luke and Jed interviews, national dragster, and more than likely invited to the white house. Big stakes, big emotions, life changing outcome. All to be smashed into the ground on the balance of one orange foam block. Oh the agony of defeat can be harsh for some, looks like it was just too much for this guy to handle. Look at it through his eyes is all i ask though, because how many shots does one man get to be in the semis, which had to be at least 2 or 3 rounds in, of a 6.50 index race, for one thousand dollars..... Those opportunities just dont present themselves every day.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
10 x 28 cheater slick just wouldn't look right on a back half car. It's the principle of the matter, you'll thank me later. Track officials can't be allowed to make up stories in order to rig drag races. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
Was there a time slip ?

Yeah, of course. The block blew off the track surface after we were past it as the imagery shows. 370 pro tree race, 6.50 index. I go 113 mph on the mat high gear only.

High gear only, 3 tenths after TB release

DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post
Sooo, I'm getting paid pretty well right now, watching the Astros/Red Sox, and reading this entire diatribe. Yeah, I'm bored.

Question. Mr. Rietow, let's ASSUME that everything you allege is pure and clean truth/ facts. You shoulda won. You were screwed. They conspired to cheat you. Life will never be the same.

Seriously. What now? You've obsessed over this slite for a year. To no avail. It's done. Over. Finito. Not going to be changed. EVER. Some years from now, our sun will expire, and earth will be no more. And this will still be OVER.

When does consulting with professional help fit in to the picture?

I've always thought I should have been taller, and better looking. 61 years plus, and I'm thinking it's not going to happen...:-(

I sure hope you find some peace, seriously.

RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 794 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
For a guy who mocks liberals, you're still crying like a whiny little baby snowflake two years later, just like all the other libs are crying and whining about losing the election.

Really, you're just another butt-hurt lib loser looking for attention.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This was spotted at Bradenton just after the semis of the 6.50 index race where Lying Mikey assaulted a cone..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Could you imagine how bad this dude would lose his mud if he ever was hit with something tragic?

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Al,that's quick work to snap that picture right before it jumped out of the way of that nova. lmfao

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
oh you said after the semis! I thought that was the before the hit pic. he looks like it knows it's coming....

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
oh you said after the semis! I thought that was the before the hit pic. he looks like it knows it's coming....

I think that's the MPH cone and his face is frozen for all eternity..Poor little guy had to watch his brother molested like that

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post