DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
WOW....that 2nd site is supercharger Heaven huh?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
It's like Beetlejuice.

Some people just don't get it. They must like the drama.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I met the guy he raced with the Malibu wagon over the weekend at Rockingham for the SFG race. The wagon is a really nice clean car. I really like the color.

As for hitting the block, I really don't care.

Cool

Posts: 622 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The pathetic nature makes the entire event hilarious!!!

The pathetic smoking gun is Bradenton to this day won't comment or give confirmation of the reversal call that allowed for Siegel to take his car back out of the trailer and be put back into the race. Ha Ha! Into the final round none the less!

You know something is really rotten in Denmark when they plead the 5th bahahahaha! The two dudes that were with me said "uhhhhh damn I've never seen nothing like that before".

So pathetic it's comical.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
If anyone here cares, please say so.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha! I got a traffic citation like 6-7 years ago.

That might be beneficial for ya Bahahaha!

The pathetic nature makes the entire event hilarious!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Click counts are going up for this site so that's good for vendors here. Other than that, what a waste of every ones time.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 777 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
waste of every ones time.

Not to mention the waste of effort, day of event.

I feel like I made the devil cry!

https://www.facebook.com/mike.rietow.58

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
who cares, you lost suck it up and get over it.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
who cares, you lost suck it up and get over it.

The only thing I lost was the ability to trust a track official at his/her word.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.rietow.58

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
The only thing you lost was your dignity...A long long time ago...Give it a rest...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1226 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
The only thing you lost was your ability to trust a track official at his/her word...
Apathy. The leftist degenerate culture engineering is working well on you pal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You've let 25 cents worth of Styrofoam ruin your life.....you sure as hell shouldn't be on here judging ours....... Laughing very hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
You've let 25 cents worth of Styrofoam ruin your life.....you sure as hell shouldn't be on here judging ours....... Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only reason you're triggered lefty, is because of the charade caught on video at Bradenton.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mikey, I finally put someone on my ignore list on this website after being here for many years.

You are a moron, I hope Scott gives you the boot. We don't need you and your shyt over here, stay on the Bullet where I've had you on ignore for years. You are f&cked in the head dude.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:
Congrats Mikey, I finally put someone on my ignore list on this website after being here for many years.

You are a moron, I hope Scott gives you the boot. We don't need you and your shyt over here, stay on the Bullet where I've had you on ignore for years because you said 10.0 index should be run on a .370 or .400 Pro Tree and not a .500 Pro Tree. You are f&cked in the head dude.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This snowflake hugs the line for whatever reason and clips a cone, and will forever be triggered and not be able to let it go. I'm sorry your parents can't fix this for you and you don't deserve a trophy. Someone had to tell you. Use your buyback money to dry your tears first.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You know who whines and cries? Liberals. Nuf said

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hear that folks? "Bucky doesn't care"

Ok Bucky I believe you. You can stop your crying any time now.

I'll be laughing my ass off by the pathetic nature of this charade till the end of time, either way. So pathetic it's hilarious.