DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Glad to here from you mike,sold the bikes 7 or 8 yrs ago.been driving wagon since,its the mongrels john boyers old stocker..stil hitting it now at 62..good to hear from you my # is 239-440-2988.. Smile Smile

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Abate:
Glad to here from you mike,sold the bikes 7 or 8 yrs ago.been driving wagon since,its the mongrels john boyers old stocker..stil hitting it now at 62..good to hear from you my # is 239-440-2988.. Smile Smile

Sweet, another dude I miss seeing every Friday night drag racing. Mongrel a BMF!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As stated nothing else to ad. He says he started nothing yet he did, its hard when you tell so may lies to keep them straight. First he says he didn't start a thread and now he wants to back pedal, typical Lying Mikey

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
As stated nothing else to ad. He says he started nothing yet he did, its hard when you tell so may lies to keep them straight. First he says he didn't start a thread and now he wants to back pedal, typical Lying Mikey

You might wanna go back and reread what I did say.

I said I didn't start this thread nor any of the others being referred to. The lone thread I started ended seven months ago, it was in the lets talk drag racing section on the Bullet. Can you connect those dots now? Get it now? Or are you going to twist what I did say here a million different ways in order to pretend I'm a liar like your pathetic nature convinced you to do on the Bullet? In twisting my words.

I have no reason to lie like I told you over there. I have video and images that speak to the truth for me. It's called reality Al, like I also told you over there.

Keep crying in a pathetic attempt to spin reality, I'll be on the side laughing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You were DQ'ed form the Semis of the 2017 Snowbirds in Bradenton. That IS the REALITY Mikey. No matter how much you cry, lie or deny that is the simple reality which you cannot deal with.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You were DQ'ed form the Semis of the 2017 Snowbirds in Bradenton. That IS the REALITY Mikey. No matter how much you cry, lie or deny that is the simple reality which you cannot deal with.

The wagon was put back in the race 45 minutes after being declared loser, for what reason Al?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BTW Al, I was DQ'd from the final not the semifinal.

For what?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
SMDH.... Here too ?

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know everyone wants to win any race they enter but how much did this race pay?

Did the wagon win in the final?

Just curious.

Have a great day!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine the conversation with this guy in the tower that night?
OMG..... You're Nuts

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Pathetic Smoking Gun. To this day Bradenton Motorsports Park officials refuse to discuss any specifics.

Oh yes, for sure.....THAT'S why they never want to speak to you again..... Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nothing has changed from the next day after we were able to look at the replay of the race.

They don't want to talk about it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Maybe they got a life and moved on?
You should try it......

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

For what?

YO smart guy(sarcasm) you were DQ'ed from the SEMI finals, meaning you LOST in the semi finals. You NEVER made nor ran in the final round because you were DQ'ed the previous round. Or are you mis-remembering or just don't quite understand how things work.

To quote you "Apparently while I was waiting to head up to the staging lanes for the final round during the forty five minute to an hour intermission time it took track officials to clean up fluid in the left lane and also reattach the finish line timing block"

Because you were DQ'ed in the SEMI finals. Had you been DQ'ed from the finals you would have been runner up like the Mr Siegel who actually ran in the final round was. You were a Semi final loser. That IS again the REALITY of what transpired. Look it up....

Marcus Tullius Cicero

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pathetic arguments you're making but I'll entertain your pathetic nature.

A confirmation is standard issue anytime a call is in question.

To run away and hide, refuse to discuss the call pretty much answers to whether or not the call was justifiable.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

For what?

YO smart guy(sarcasm) you were DQ'ed from the SEMI finals, meaning you LOST in the semi finals. You NEVER made nor ran in the final round because you were DQ'ed the previous round. Or are you mis-remembering or just don't quite understand how things work.

To quote you "Apparently while I was waiting to head up to the staging lanes for the final round during the forty five minute to an hour intermission time it took track officials to clean up fluid in the left lane and also reattach the finish line timing block"

Because you were DQ'ed in the SEMI finals. Had you been DQ'ed from the finals you would have been runner up like the Mr Siegel who actually ran in the final round was. You were a Semi final loser. That IS again the REALITY of what transpired. Look it up....

Fact of the matter is, I was declared the winner originally and backing out of my pit to head up to the lanes for the final, when a track official showed up in my pit area and reversed the original call claiming there was a front tire track witness mark on the track surface leading to the front side of the finish line block.

That tire track is/was an impossibility according to the video and imagery, which makes that story and the DQ a sham.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The reason they didn't just change their minds and say we now think you hit the block is because they needed conclusive evidence to reverse the original call.

So what did they do? They made up the conclusive evidence out of thin air. Unfortunately for them, the video and imagery shows the tire track was an impossibility. Which also proves they made the story up out of thin air.

No wonder they don't want to give a standard issue confirmation on the call.

So pathetic it's hilarious!

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
He's like a train wreck. just gotta look at it.

And to the guy that seems friendly with him, has Mikey always been such a liar? What is wrong with him? Lives his life describing events via Queensryche songs. Has that started yet? I put him on ignore, as long as he isn't quoted, I won't see his babbling BS.

Scott has to love the hits on his site though.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:
He's like a train wreck. just gotta look at it.

And to the guy that seems friendly with him, has Mikey always been such a liar? What is wrong with him? Lives his life describing events via Queensryche songs. Has that started yet? I put him on ignore, as long as he isn't quoted, I won't see his babbling BS.

Scott has to love the hits on his site though.

Mike Beck triggered on the Bullet because I said 10.0 index should be run on a 370 or 400 Pro Tree. It should Mike, it only triggers you because you're weak and pathetic.

I have no reason to lie at all, with imagery that leaves Bradenton without a leg to stand on.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have no reason to lie at all, with imagery that leaves Bradenton without a leg to stand on.

Yet you continually lie at every turn. Well lie, name call, post blurry pics and video as your "proof", post random music videos to "reinforce" your arguements, MEME's, engage in psychobabble and on and on. Anything but accept the reality of the situation. There is one group I can think of that has issues with that, Liberals.

Marcus Tullius Cicero