DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Stop Stop Stop
BlahBlah BlahBlah Laughing very hard

Everyone here knows you'd bend over and take it up the arse without a word. Your kind is the problem in this world. If it weren't for your kind granting authority to corruption, corruption would be kept in check!!

Do humanity a service and keep your apathetic soft obedient approach to yourself.

Do the forum a favor...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Stop Stop Stop
BlahBlah BlahBlah Laughing very hard

Everyone here knows you'd bend over and take it up the arse without a word. Your kind is the problem in this world. If it weren't for your kind granting authority to corruption, corruption would be kept in check!!

Do humanity a service and keep your apathetic soft obedient approach to yourself.

Do the forum a favor...

I am.

This isn't helping me. It will help the next guy that comes along, as a deterrent in the event track officials think about making up a fictional story to put someone they ruled loser back in a race and into the final round, 45 minutes later. aka corruption.

We already know you'd have bent over without a word, so what's the point of saying something now? Would it make you feel better if everyone was soft and obedient like yourself? Explain?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sounds like somebody’s beating a dead horse

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Sounds like somebody’s beating a dead horse

So just let Bradenton officials get away without clarifying as to why they put the station wagon back in the race, and into the final round 45 minutes after it was loaded up declared loser right?

Have you ever heard of track officials not wanting to clarify a ruling they made? Kinda odd isn't it?

Eerily similar to the lefty's pretending everything was on the up and up with the election eh?

Might be the eyewitnesses to their fictional story causing this phenom no one has ever seen before in drag racing.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We already know Mike bent over without a word, so what's the point of saying something now?

We already know you bent over without a word, so what's the point of saying something now?

Whatever did or didn't happen back then is between you and track officials....not us...

Just because you're embarrassed that you didn't have the balls to fix the problem at that moment, you continue to act like a ***** wailing years later just like the victim you are....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
We already know Mike bent over without a word, so what's the point of saying something now?

We already know you bent over without a word, so what's the point of saying something now?

Whatever did or didn't happen back then is between you and track officials....not us...

Just because you're embarrassed that you didn't have the balls to fix the problem at that moment, you continue to act like a ***** wailing years later just like the victim you are....

Oh ok, so you know track officials made up a fictional story to put a racer in a final round after the fact, the same as I do, after looking at the photo's at the stripe I provided.

Now you wanna play tough guy, like you would've known track officials rig drag races LoL!!

Now that is funny!!

The only thing you're objecting to is me saying something after looking at the photo's, for the simple reason you'd have bent over and not said a word!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
The TRUTH and the FACTS are at 4:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...annel=PowerAutomedia

I fixed it for ya Ed ... 4:28

You should've verified the finish line block was still blurred before posting that link, it's not here's a screenshot 4:28

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Enough. I did not complain this much when our tire was on the white line but not over it at Bristol and it cost us first round and probably the World Championship that we lost by 30 points or 1 and half rounds.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Enough. I did not complain this much when our tire was on the white line but not over it at Bristol and it cost us first round and probably the World Championship that we lost by 30 points or 1 and half rounds.

Yeah but you grew a sac and moved on....Not let the track rent space in your head for years clapping LOL

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who's complaining? I just find it odd Bradenton can't clarify the explanation for putting the station wagon back in 45 minutes after it was loaded up declared loser.

It would kinda like if Trump did his investigation, and then democrats hid while pretending everything was on the up and up. When there was irrefutable Evidence saying otherwise.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah but you grew a sac and moved on....Not let the track rent space in your head for years clapping LOL

That's called apathy. If he had fought tooth & nail like Trump for justice, this may not of happened.

He granted officials the authority to cheat him, & me ... and everyone that follows.

You don't know much about Freedom do ya? Other than taking it for granted.

That's the opposite of growing a sack!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who's complaining? I just find it odd Bradenton can't clarify the explanation for putting the station wagon back in 45 minutes after it was loaded up declared loser.

It would kinda like if Trump did his investigation, and then democrats hid while pretending everything was on the up and up. When there was irrefutable Evidence saying otherwise.

Gee little girl....that's the saddest story I've ever heard.

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Gee little girl....that's the saddest story I've ever heard.

You sound angry. don't like the Truth eh little snowflake?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Little snowflake thinks he grows a sack by granting officials the authority to steal race winnings from racers, by bending over and taking it without a peep!

There's another thread in here titled THIEVES!!

The OP in that thread Pleads DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!!!

Here I am doing something and little snowflake IMAKEHP is triggered, dying to grant officials even more authority to steal from racers!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Little snowflake thinks he grows a sack by granting officials the authority to steal race winnings from racers, by bending over and taking it without a peep!

Here I am doing something and little snowflake IMAKEHP is triggered, dying to grant officials even more authority to steal from racers!!

You let them bend you over years ago and you're still telling anyone that will listen about it. You just LOVE being the victim......The only thieving going on here is you letting them steal years of you life...suck it up buttercup LOL

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You let them bend you over years ago and you're still telling anyone that will listen about it. You just LOVE being the victim......The only thieving going on here is you letting them steal years of you life...suck it up buttercup LOL

Sucking it up and bending over is your specialty little snowflake, the victim without a fight!!

My specialty is riding Bradenton's A hole till the end of time tooth & nail!!

I unlike you, I don't intend to grant Bradenton the authority to steal from racers!! They will answer
for their theft Trust me!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sucking it up and bending over is your specialty little snowflake, the victim without a fight!!

I unlike you, I don't intend to grant Bradenton the authority to steal from racers!! They will answer

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA......they don't even know you exist Karen....We wouldn't either except you got run off YB and landed over here to start your mentally ill ranting to an entirely new group of people. Like I said, you don't mind playing the victim and looking like a fool as long as you get the attention you so desperately need...
Now get busy cutting and pasting the same old shyt for a response. But you're wasting your time, Ed had that role sewed up years ago... Laughing very hard

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA......they don't even know you exist Karen....We wouldn't either except you got run off YB and landed over here to start your mentally ill ranting to an entirely new group of people. Like I said, you don't mind playing the victim and looking like a fool as long as you get the attention you so desperately need...
Now get busy cutting and pasting the same old shyt for a response. But you're wasting your time, Ed had that role sewed up years ago... Laughing very hard

Little snowflake thinks he's not making a fool of himself sucking it up and bending over without a fight, while granting Bradenton track officials even more authority to steal from racers!!

You're the problem with this country little snowflake, it's people like you the reason this kinda stuff goes on! Too much coward to stand up! Yet you ridicule those who do!

Why is that little snowflake? Should everyone lay down and take it just because you would!? Explain why you're here triggered over Truth!?

Should Trump bend over and take it up the arse for lefty thieves, just because you would without a peep? Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dude, sorry happened but move on. It’s never gonna change no matter how many times you ask

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post