DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How do we kill this dead horse zombie?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Black marks at the finish line? That can only mean one thing. A whiny liberal was excessively braking! While hugging the center line apparently. Did the government not give you enough lane on your side?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Black marks at the finish line? That can only mean one thing. A whiny liberal was excessively braking! While hugging the center line apparently. Did the government not give you enough lane on your side?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
The only thing greater than your ignorance is...Your lack of creativity...
The screaming leftist projecting himself as a conservative...That right there is funny...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
The only thing greater than your ignorance is...Your lack of creativity...
The screaming leftist projecting himself as a conservative...That right there is funny...

So pathetic was the charade at Bradenton it's hilarious, but here you are triggered instead of laughing, like I am or any good conservative would be at the pathetic nature of the charade caught on video.

Fact.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bucky says nobody cares. He's right, except for a few of you triggered lefties.

Now show us just how much screaming and crying you can do while the rest of us sit back and laugh our ass's off at your pathetic, lying, make believe, lefty nature. Same as Bradenton.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.rietow.58

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:

We ignore him like other trolls. I was thinking maybe if pressed, other, more viable information about this situation would come about. Like why they would be out to get him. Or what really did cause the block to move if not his car. Or what the black marks were from. But he just keeps quoting himself and name calling. So he has nothing. And he's just an angry person with nothing to add. So I guess that's all there is.
Added to the short ignore list.
It is funny though how universal it is that nobody wants to be called liberal. It's the universal insult. LOL. So I played along.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:

We ignore him like other trolls. I was thinking maybe if pressed, other, more viable information about this situation would come about. Like why they would be out to get him. Or what really did cause the block to move if not his car. Or what the black marks were from. But he just keeps quoting himself and name calling. So he has nothing. And he's just an angry person with nothing to add. So I guess that's all there is.
Added to the short ignore list.
It is funny though how universal it is that nobody wants to be called liberal. It's the universal insult. LOL. So I played along.
You were labled by me as a liberal by the definition of the word ... Willing to discard traditional values.

There is no more a traditional value than truth prevails.

You are what is known as a crypto conservative.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Ok, I read your story, here is my .02.

You feel like you were wronged and probably just in feeling that way. The track has the final say and NOTHING you do will change that fact, especially now. What good does it do to come on this site or any other and whine about it?

You got a bad deal (probably) time to let it go and move on. Probably wasn't the first time and if you continue to race, won't be the last.

I have a hundred stories I could tell but won't waste anyone's time.

Lock this thread please, time to let it go...

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 741 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree with you that the block appears to be there, but getting on every race website and *****ing about it isn't helping your case and will not keep racers away from the track. you're only making yourself crazy over it. have they banned you from racing there?

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
Ok, I read your story, here is my .02.

You feel like you were wronged and probably just in feeling that way. The track has the final say and NOTHING you do will change that fact, especially now. What good does it do to come on this site or any other and whine about it?

You got a bad deal (probably) time to let it go and move on. Probably wasn't the first time and if you continue to race, won't be the last.

I have a hundred stories I could tell but won't waste anyone's time.

Lock this thread please, time to let it go...

How about that? A conservative by the definition of the word entered into the room.

I'll point out this isn't my smear campaign in the disguise of a informative drag racing thread. This is nothing more than a smear campaign just like the lefty's ran on Brett Kavanaugh, started by an anonymous source just like the lefty's use on Trump daily in the MSM.

Furthermore, the other part you're missing is you've never been bold faced lied to by a track official to DQ ya from a final round. If you had, you'd realize why I say the entire nature of this charade is so pathetic, it's hilarious, including this thread.

At least we figured out who the real conservatives that value truth are, above all.

You're right, it's about time these pathetic liberal lefty's stop crying, lying and denying, but I'll be on the side laughing either way because the pathetic that discard clear cut moral truth in their own hand writing, are nothing but hilarious and pathetic.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
I agree with you that the block appears to be there, but getting on every race website and *****ing about it isn't helping your case and will not keep racers away from the track. you're only making yourself crazy over it. have they banned you from racing there?

I started none of the threads you're talking about. I finished them though. Just like this one.

That is unless the liberal lefty's wanna keep crying, lying and denying.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.rietow.58

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Two Thumbs down

Tip PC

Didn't think of that

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
This website has turned into a total Sh:tshow....really sad. Hey Mike if you feel the need to talk politics there is a section for it...doesn't get much traffic though but the five of you can yak it up all day there.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
This website has turned into a total Sh:tshow....really sad. Hey Mike if you feel the need to talk politics there is a section for it...doesn't get much traffic though but the five of you can yak it up all day there.

To simplify we'll just call it the pathetic vs the strong, rather than the liberals vs the conservative values. Same thing.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

To simplify we'll just call it the pathetic vs the strong, rather than the liberals vs the conservative values. Same thing.

Evidently not strong enough to let this go huh buddy...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Evidently not strong enough to let this go huh buddy...

Strong enough to be laughing about it till the end of time. I let it go the day after the race when I started laughing, but just because I'm laughing and have let it go, doesn't mean the pathetic nature of those who wanna conceal the truth, won't go unchallenged.

The truth is the traditional value not of the pathetic.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I started none of the threads you're talking about. I finished them though. Just like this one.

That is unless the liberal lefty's wanna keep crying, lying and denying.

Just so you all have an idea of whom you are engaging in mental masturbations with. Meet Lying Mike Tietow, a well known liar, I believe he was born that way and just cannot do anything about it.

Here is THE thread he that began his downfall and outing as a liar, much as he lied in this quote above

https://www.yellowbullet.com/f...thread.php?t=2401466

He even tries in the beginning to play it off as someone other than himself, no doubt searching for affirmation of his delusions. Read no ****her than posts #6 and 7. Since he is a known liar he has ZERO credibility, but like a true liberal which he denies he is, he belives if he says it enough it HAS to be TRUE.

Just one in a line of MANY lies this guy has told. He clearly cannot let go of it and never will. AS for the name calling that's what he does. He has no argument, only accusations, cannot answer a direct question and will try to turn everything around on anyone who does not agree with his delusions or dares to question him.

https://www.yellowbullet.com/f...thread.php?t=2401466

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only thing outed Al Alguire is the fact you are a hilariously pathetic individual at heart.

That thread in the lets talk drag racing section ended 7 months ago for all intensive purposes. It's the only thread I started on the topic. When I started that thread I had no idea there were as many pathetically hilarious individuals such as yourself in drag racing, nor pathetically hillarious enough to start ten more threads on the same topic, in an attempt to cover over the truth.

Keep crying, lying and denying though, you are an amusingly pathetic individual indeed. Big Grin