DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Why does this thread remind me of something from a few months ago....Hmmm

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

I have no reason to lie at all, with imagery that leaves Bradenton without a leg to stand on.

Yet you continually lie at every turn. Well lie, name call, post blurry pics and video as your "proof", post random music videos to "reinforce" your arguements, MEME's, engage in psychobabble and on and on. Anything but accept the reality of the situation. There is one group I can think of that has issues with that, Liberals.

Let's start here Al Alguire to see if you have any capacity for being honest.

Do you see a tire track or even a possibility of a tire track ever existing by these images, leading to the front side of the finish line block?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There is no tire track or possibility of a tire track Al. This is what makes your entire argument a hilariously pathetic lie.

It's also why Bradenton won't talk about it since day one.

However the imagery does show undoubtedly what the original call was based on. The finish line block sitting on the finish line behind the cars un moved.

Either way Bradenton hasn't a leg to stand on. That's also why they won't talk about it from day one.

You can keep crying but when you come up with a justifiable reason for putting the wagon back in the race, let everyone know when you can put ttogether a reasonable case for your claims, based in reality.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you have all this "proof" of injustice, why haven't you contacted the division director or the sanctioning body?

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Why does this thread remind me of something from a few months ago....Hmmm

Dead on with an 000 Nick... Al and others... save your keyboard for something interesting and knowledgeable...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4490 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
I know everyone wants to win any race they enter but how much did this race pay?

Did the wagon win in the final?

Just curious.

Have a great day!

Why no answer? Once again,just curiuos.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, at least we aren't internet nobodys, with pos junk, that have never done anything.....

If the head honcho here won't pull the plug on this guy maybe it's up to us to just ignore him and let it die off?
I, for one, won't be a guppy and take the bait again....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Well, at least I am an internet nobody hiding in my moms basement with pos junk, that have never done anything.....

If the head honcho here won't pull the plug on this guy maybe it's up to us to just ignore him and let it die off?
I, for one, won't be a guppy and take the bait again....

That's not a bad idea so run along anonymous source hiding in your moms basement behind her keyboard, you don't have a leg to stand.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:
If you have all this "proof" of injustice, why haven't you contacted the division director or the sanctioning body?

Well Mike, care to answer this?

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well Mike, care to answer this?
I prescribe to traditional values (the honor system) not institutional litigation. I'm conservative by the definition of the word.

That's why when asked if I'm barred from Bradenton, I find that question humurous.

I look at it this way. If this race meant so much to them they had to resort to pathetic means to achieve. They can have it .... Their way, Pathetic.

I don't mind a good laugh.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
The only thing those pictures prove is the left lane cant catch a drop.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:

6.50 index 370 Pro Tree.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:

Well that and the fact he cant keep his overpowered 6.50 index car under control.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 988 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I know everyone wants to win any race they enter but how much did this race pay?

Did the wagon win in the final?

Just curious.

Have a great day!

Why no answer? Once again,just curiuos.

Ill answer because this is something Mikey never does. Yes the race paid $1K to win. No the wagon lost in the final round.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 988 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Dead on with an 000 Nick... Al and others... save your keyboard for something interesting and knowledgeable...

It is very much like the referenced discussion earlier. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows what kind of fine upstanding person people were dealing with here. But in the end he is showing everyone that all by himself. I just seem to bring out the best in ole Mikey

Marcus Tullius Cicero

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah ok Guerdon Al Alguire, everyone believes you, that according to you truth is stranger than fiction.

You don't have a leg to stand on anymore than Bradenton Motorsports Park does, but at least they're smart enough to realize it.

Keep crying. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
I think you need to put some circles and arrows on the pictures to point at exactly what you want us to see... All I see is a reflection or a piece of a moving block on the ground behind the Nova. Isn't the block over the painted finish line in the picture, yet when the worker is placing the block in the top picture it is being placed before the painted line. Actually it looks too low to be a complete block to me. Why is that spot so fuzzy when the rest of the picture is pretty clear...Photoshopping?
Just askin'

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
FACT: YOU lost and are acting like a blithering f'n idiot...for a long time now.

Carry on...we all make daily choices.

Didn't think of that

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
maybe this is their way of telling you they don't want you coming back. if I was a track owner and had to put up with this **** every week out of you ,I would be glad to see you go!

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post