DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dion that would work for nonqualifier but what about the first round losers who get to jump into top? I say if they want to run top then no time runs after losing 1st rd of q16 because they can always buyback just like the rest of us.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I heard that they are probably going to do away with the 1st round looser thing. And I would be all for that. No one - and I mean NO ONE does that anyhow.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Guess having fast cars show up, and a$$es in the stands isn't a part of this Q16. Read facebook you will understand.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am not sure why they don't put the info on the website. Maybe they hope less people read facebook???

So you want to reconsider that statement on NO ONE runs a quick 16 that way?? Banging Head Banging Head Laughing

Maybe you should call and talk to the track??

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
congrats to my grandson on his his first ever win in his jr.dragster. chip off the old block i guess.mikes on the mark in the mustang and is real comfortable in it.The dragster is at the track but the carbs came home with me.i guess things happen after setting for 4 years.Closing the shop friday to get ready for the Q16 race,Who's all coming.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Way to go cricket Party Every body look out for the 3rd generation of the mega team.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Big congrats Cricket on the WIN ! nice job! not worthy You must have got your driving skills from Hopper Eyes Big Grin
Another Blue Ovaler was a winner also..guess big things come in small packages..The Lime Slime was mowin em down. The Yukster puts another win in his pocket! That little sucker was wound up last night!! Also Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Yuk!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Better suck up to your General now. He announced a demotion in the camp as he came from the pay window last night.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im coming !!!but to watch! Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
George--- put a post on YB for you and threw a copy of your flyer up in the info and events section with a link to it on a roll call in the general forum. Good luck this weekend. Hope all goes well. Hope to catch the next event. Already had scheduled 2 days in Columbus before you guys got the schedule out.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
any one no what the door wars pays at thompson

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Got flyers to summit racing, trying to get the word out. Doubt our turd will make it in.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
George,it used to pay 3500.00 per class,open body and door car.Don't know if it is still the same,don't know what the entry fees are either.

Posts: 5 | Location: Brunswick Ohio | Registered: February 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
George, contact Tom Lang at tomlang57@comcast.com and ask him the payout and entry fee. Tom has run the Asphalt Wars program the last few years and I might add does a great job of it.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
George, it's posted on Thompson's site that the winner in each class gets $1800, runner up, $700, semi's $250 and quarters $150. Entry fee is $75.00 for car and driver.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation !!!! was wondering the roll call for the nostalgia race on sunday? bringing out my new nostalgia car first time ever. can't wait to see some of that quick sixteen action on saturday. great weather for racing.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
I'll be there, announcing all weekend as usual. REALLY looking forward to this weekend. In addition to all the other stuff, the Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Asssociation (which I have proudly been President of since 1999) will have our first two races of the season. So I will really be working in two capacaties. Busy weekend, but a lot of fun. And yes, the weather looks great, and fast.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry for being to vague on my earlier post,should have said aprox.3500 total paid out per class,hope you get a good turnout!

Posts: 5 | Location: Brunswick Ohio | Registered: February 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Albert Donell for winning Friday AND Saturday night.
And getting down to 3 cars Sunday at mags.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NEOHIO25,

Posts: 16 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
the weather man sucks!! Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post