DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im sure he meant to type "why" not i..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
After everything that ive been through this week... Im just happy QCMP is open. New surface and all. Yes the payout increase would be nice but the FoXs dumped a buttload of money in that place.

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
shawn,that's a good idea to speek of some sponsers.hears some of the list PLOTTS TRANSMISSION,DISARADO PERFORMANCE,KOPKO'S AUTO SERVICE,ABRUZZI TRANSMISSIONS AND CONVERTORS,GARY SWEEN WILL PROVIDE A STICKER AT THE GATE FOR MONEY TO THE WINNER,STILL WAITING ON 4 OTHER RACERS.MR. SMIDA AND RON SIEGAL HAVE EXPRESSED INTERST AS WELL AS M&M CHASSIC AND A LOCAL POWER COATER.WE STILL NEED SOME HELP SO IF ANY ONE CAN DO SO OR PROVIDE A LEAD IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing anything at all. But, you need to check the sponsors names spelling. I know that if I was a sponsor, I'd be upset if you couldn't get my name spelled correctly.

Good luck with your endeavor

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Well, here is one car that won't be in quick 16..looks like Yuk turned his PINTO into a bowling ball Eyes ImageShack.us]

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ye ha, now this is the start of race season.your turn yuk and culp

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of brad3521
posted Hide Post
How about this Mr. Fagnilli.

Plott's Transmission - 724-654-3640
Desiderato Performance - 412-793-0679
Kopko's Auto Service - 724-695-0188
Abruzzi Trans and Converters - 330-369-1707
Dr. Gary Schween
Mr. Smida
Ron Siegal
M&M Chassis Craft - 330-533-9093

Hope this helps.

Posts: 121 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Lookin' good, Mr. Slaughter. Now I need you to list them alphabetically, for good measure.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
you can add another sponsor to that list.(THE SODMAN).I met him at the quake saturday.A really nice guy and a dragster boy to boot.I still need someone to help with 100 dollars per race for the door side low qualifer.Any one want to step up and help,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
HELP ME!!! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

Someone should rescue this poor car!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
So how was the traction at QC with the new concrete this past weekend?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Great weather, and the new concrete works VERY well. Several drivers told me they had their best 60' times ever. Saw a lot of cars with 1.12 or quicker 60' times. Not a ton of cars, but hopefully word gets out that the new surface is GREAT. Jerry Coblentz won No-Box and the overall title Saturday, over The Horse With No Name (Box car) Mustang. Today was Bob Randolph winning Box and overall beating William Vaughan's Mustang (N/B car). Gamblers were combined once one class had an overall winner (at three cars both days). See you all next weekend. Friday Test and Tune/Gamblerss, Saturday first day of Points

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

Shawn,

Talked with Andy this past weekend. He is selling this car because it was part of the deal between he and I when we raced. I beat his ARSE and as such he is so embarrassed that he has to sell the car. Additionally, he told me he was using the money to buy a BOWTIE motor home. Andy has finally seen the light.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

Shawn,

Talked with Andy this past weekend. He is selling this car because it was part of the deal between he and I when we raced. I beat his ARSE and as such he is so embarrassed that he has to sell the car. Additionally, he told me he was using the money to buy a BOWTIE motor home. Andy has finally seen the light.

I was going to see if he would keep the motor or trans and sell it roller but I figured once you took that junk out that the price would go up.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
andy,whats the madmans price on the fairmont.i need to start points this saturday.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
andy,whats the madmans price on the fairmont.i need to start points this saturday.

Figures one loser interested in buying another losers car.....next thing I will find out that you want to drive a little green pinto.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I was there on sunday. Traction was great and the track is smooth. Great job QCMP.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Madman, Since you are a fellow Blue Ovaler, special deal...asking price plus 10% call BR 549 and ask for Jr. Sample.....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:

Madman, Since you are a fellow Blue Ovaler, special deal...asking price plus 10% call BR 549 and ask for Jr. Sample.....

Andy, on Sunday you told me your significant other was selling your car for you because they could get more money out of the deal than you could, I had no idea you were "married" to Jr. Sample....he is a little old for you but whatever floats your boat.....I guess.

LOL

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp, You should be a Pretzel Maker , cuz you're good at twisting stuff around!!...Chevy Guys Hum Confused Banging Head...oh wait, I may be one soon!! censored