DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wow, barry is the most photogenic person i know. LOL first it was the practice tree race picture now this. Amazing.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Every time I see Barry now I am going to think of the Simpsons....lol

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Barry looks like a Simpsons cartoon character to me hahaha.

Chuck, this is why.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
well, it looks like we have a winner for bone head of the day...possibly of the year.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/18851202/detail.html

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nice dog you got there, Nick. I heard that it hates rodents. Gerbels to be precise.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
WOW, thats a bummer.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Nice dog you got there, Nick. I heard that it hates rodents. Gerbels to be precise.

actually it was a guinea pig.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Ouch. Yeah I heard it even made a certian 8 year old cry. Schultz would never hurt anybody.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Check this out, it's hysterical

sleep walking dog

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck....i wanna run streets so i can drive it around a lil.

tony, that was hilarious lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've actually seen Tony do that in his sleep a couple times. Sleep Banging Head

This guy looks like Tony going down the track Car

Is that object in Barrys hand vibrating ? Hum

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FDTed1211,

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hahaha frank....good vibrations

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
blow me

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow Tony Eyes That wasn't nice. Frank was just speaking the truth not worthy

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i still like ya tony. remember that really embrasive hug i gave you after the wreck? ya...i like you.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think Nick likes Keith. A lot.

Amber couldn't stand to look.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
help help I'm being manhandled by some Devil He shouldn't do things like that No No Now we all know what Nick's like Busted That was against my will too Eyes

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
By the way, what does Amber have in her hands Hum

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hi!! Hi, my very best friend!! Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
help help I'm being manhandled by some Devil He shouldn't do things like that No No Now we all know what Nick's like Busted That was against my will too Eyes

yeah righttt, notice you can see his arm, why do you think that is? It's because it was creeping up the inside of my thigh.