DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:

What the heck is that loaded underneath that fancy painted cellphone tower?

Looks like just another white Firebird.

Razz

Cut Up Shyt Box Big Grin

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hardly NahNahTounge

Meanwhile, both cars this trailer hauls are now for sale. Holy Moly

96,000+ views, on our way to 97,000 about "just another white trailer"

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Top Dragster and COPO for 2018?

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thinking COPO, got selected today.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Thinking COPO, got selected today.

Very cool. Go for it you only live once

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That's what I'm thinking now Steve, just got off the phone with the program director. we'll see.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
CAUTION: COPO = wannabe heads-up racing

Crazy Driver

Big Grin

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
if I go ahead with this, I have no intents of competing in the factory showdown class, soon to be the new Pro Stock

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Well crap ........ I was looking forward to working for you Razz

We ain't dead yet ....... ya'll keep lovin' on those factory built sleds. They do have one redeeming quality ........ room for girlfriend to ride.

Smile

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Very cool. Go for it you only live once

Like the way you think Steve !

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
Well crap ........ I was looking forward to working for you Razz

We ain't dead yet ....... ya'll keep lovin' on those factory built sleds. They do have one redeeming quality ........ room for girlfriend to ride.

Smile

As good as these cars are, there's much room for improvement so opportunity for us to work together.

Made several calls today to those in the COPO know, got more calls to make.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
I'll be interested in which engine package you pick........I know your good with the transmission.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
If I go forward, I'll probably go with the super charged 350.

Got no desire to run slower than I do now.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have some friends running the factory showdown class. Big $$$$$$

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
If I go forward, I'll probably go with the super charged 350.

Got no desire to run slower than I do now.
[URL= ]Yellow Copo[/URL]

Get the 427 send in the deposit

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VORTECPRO,

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
And the iron oval port head option ....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Is there any benefit to starting with a 100k+ car that still needs a shyt load of expensive modifications ??? Why not buy a 15k driver and have at it ??? Being choses isn't a big deal, a local 19 yr old kid got a supercharged car and runs the showdowns. I don't believe he ever raced anything before this car. Kids good too, he's won a race or two.

I'll text ya a friend of mines number Ed, give him a call. He's got two of them, he'll give ya the low down .......

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
And the iron oval port head option ....

Both have 427s, 2017s bone stock except tires, 9.40s in Vegas in the middle of summer, we thought seriously about making a trip to Atco. I think there a nice value for the money. Next change will be a 12 bolt drop out and a trans change. You got a thing for the those old school oval port motors don't you!

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Get you a length of chain bout 20’ and bolt it to the oval port heads and toss them overboard.

"9.40s in Vegas in the middle of summer, we thought seriously about making a trip to Atco"

Get off the Atco fixation. It's not like the guys racing around here are waiting for you to show them how to run. We have some of the best and fastest racers in the country here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SCDIV1,

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Me thinks this is a ploy to get to 10,000 views...... Cool

Normally a race car is a terrible investment ...... do you have reason to believe this would be different?