DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

Thanks Fred, so do I

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
posted May 30, 2017 07:21 PM
Hide Post
Ed, are those LED lights recessed into the ceiling? How thick are they? I really hate the stupid florescent lights in my trailer and would gladly get rid of them for something else!

Mike
We installed direct fit LED 4 ft. tubes in our fixtures, no rewiring needed. FEIT Electric from Costco was the brand. Instant light and much brighter.

We are swapping out everything we can to LED.
The LED stuff continues to come down in price.

Those fixtures now being installed in all the high end trailers and coaches are about $110.00 each. very nice, but a little pricey.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black&Blue:
If they have the ground and neutral wire connected together in the breaker box in the trailer it will trip a GFI outlet (works fine with generator or non GFI outlet). I had to separate them on mine to stop from tripping the GFI outlet

Yeah be careful Ed I can't plug my trailer into my house without popping a breaker. Everything seems to work fine off of the generator,but not shore power.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
Fully loaded, isn't the new trailer gonna be real close to maxing out the trucks maximum ball hitch trailer rating?

13,000 lbs I believe?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
28,000+ views about "just another white trailer" Relaxing clapping

Meanwhile in route to pick it up now.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Trailer is hooked up and I'm on my way home.

Trailer unloaded weighs 6820 lbs. with 907 lbs. tongue weight.

Mike, the ceiling LEDs are 1" deep and costs $115 from the parts department at Intech

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, have a safe trip. I think there should be no problem putting that type of light in my ceiling.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Be safe coming back. Wheel re torque unless you brought one with...

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It all fits...

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
sweet!

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Meh........another white trailer with a Firebird, dragster, Zuma, golf cart, etc. onboard.

NahNahTounge

Nice when a plan comes together........maybe you should try planning stuff for a living.
Razz

NICE job BTW

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Intech's completed photos coming as soon as I have a chance to upload them.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
About time you got back !!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
how many feet long was the trailer?

Posts: 793 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

then cabinets took up 2 feet? giving 32 feet of floor space?

Posts: 793 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Very nice!! Dont ya just love it when a plan comes together...

Posts: 2429 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yes, of that 32 feet, approximately 4'-6" is for the golf cart which leaves ~ 27'-6" of floor space for the dragster and door car.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
yes, of that 32 feet, approximately 4'-6" is for the golf cart which leaves ~ 27'-6" of floor space for the dragster and door car.

thank you for the info

DRR Trophy
Picture of B-rad2416
posted Hide Post
If you haven't thought of it already, make sure you support the dragster under the seat or close to that just as if it was on the floor.

Posts: 12 | Location: Loxahatchee, Fl | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post