DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I need some proof, not 45 minutes later Bradenton changes their mind after a secret meeting in the tower. Smile

Weaklings cry, lie, deny

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got cancelled/banned 45 minutes after this victory during a secret meeting of triggered libtards in the tower at Bradenton.

I need some proof I'm uncancelled/un-banned.

Obviously you have the proof I need retard Ed, based on your claims.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Little Ed, you are a pathetic little loser and nobody is impressed with you. And you are the joke of every track you raced at.

What makes you think I have to prove anything to you? What makes you think I care what First Round Runner up Ed thinks about me?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When was the last time Ed entered a race, or going back even further, when was the last time Ed won a race?

This guy has done absolutely nothing in drag racing. Ed and mihko should shack up and laugh their ass's off on how they've managed to grab the ear of drag racing for all these years, after having accomplished zero on the drag strip themselves, while lying, crying and denying on the internet.

Birds of a feather

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You two should be shacked up studying your satanic bible together in some remote location somewhere, not bothering the drag racing world with your bullshyt.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, retard I've got the big checks and the Wallys! You, clueless curly and broke dyck got NOTHING done NOTHING with your shytboxes!

Retard you still have three baseless claims you're gonna prove today.

get busy!

1. Prove you are currently banned from Bradenton.

2. Prove that 95% of SFG racers do have a chance to win.

3. Prove that you won a big money race of at least $5k by posting the big check

you can’t on all 3 and neither can the other two nobodies on #3 FACT!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You got a wally a local track offered to attract participants.

It didn't work apparently because the track is no longer in existence.

Would you trade that wally for 13 Super Pro finals on 21 entry's at Sunshine? I wouldn't.

No one in the history of Super Pro drag racing has won at that rate. At least not that you can prove. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong just another of your many baseless claims you can't prove because it's fake news, never happened!

Now get busy trying to

get busy!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So you admit no one else has won at that rate, you can prove, in the history of Super Pro bracket racing right?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah retard, youy've been toild before here and at yb, no one with a clue cares, no one is impressed with what you did 15-26 years ago with your slow azz junk at your local duck pond, NO ONE!

The FACT is that you know you're out gunned, out skilled at the SFG races and the Flings and that's why you sit in from of aa monitor banging away on your keyboard when they are racing for big $ 40 minutes from your double wide !

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, So you admit no one else has won at that rate, you can prove, in the history of Super Pro bracket racing right??

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah retard, you've been told before here and at yb, no one with a clue cares, no one is impressed with what you did 15-26 years ago with your slow azz junk at your local duck pond, NO ONE!

The FACT is that you know you're out gunned, out skilled at the SFG races and the Flings and that's why you sit in front of a monitor banging away on your keyboard when they are racing for big $ 40 minutes from your double wide !

Loser Mike Rietow

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't trade a local wally from a track that no longer exists, for a world record.

Nobody would.

People win local wallys every year. World records are set once.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
STILL Wrong and STILL fake news and now another baseless claim of a "world record" Falling of chair laughing

Now get busy trying to

get busy!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You didn't think I got cancelled by a bunch of libtard drag racing weaklings like yourself for nothing, did you?

Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like two of the top three proved it for you. Saved you the leg work. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you ain't proved NOTHING retard, now get busy trying!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
you ain't proved NOTHING retard, now get busy trying!

Two of the top three proved it for you retard.

They'd know.

That's a world record.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not a local wally from a track that no longer exists.

A world record.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again and you ain't proved NOTHING retard no mind from 14 years ago Laughing very hard

now get busy trying!