DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, do you think your driver will ever break the world record rate for Super Pro final rounds, per attempt?

I don't.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed the dancer LoL!

Dance for us Ed.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, the only world record you might have is for the biggest liar, biggest fraud on drag race forums and my son would easily trailer you 9 out of 10 times just show up and put your POS in the other lane but that too will never happen FACT!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So, two of the top three are liars and frauds?

What's wrong retard you're not liking your drivers chances of approaching this world record?

We know you're not in the hunt.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Underwood told me shortly after setting this record I wore out my welcome.

So I took 5 years or so off building a shop.

I had no idea they had this in mind.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You won't ever know anything about it retard, because your driver ain't got it in him.

Come to Florida as you threatened, I got a 100 lb girl who'll beat up on your driver at Bradenton, since I can't be there.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mickey Mouse club didn't appreciate good old fashioned work.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
BlahBlah retard, you've been told before here and at yb, no one with a clue cares, no one is impressed with what you did 15-26 years ago with your slow azz junk at your local duck pond, NO ONE!

So what Mike did 15-26 years ago is not relevant or important then Little Ed's win in 1996 surely is not important or relevant. Nobody cares.

And for Mike saying Eds local duck pond no longer exists that duck pond is showing races on their schedule for 2023. So you just may be mistaken there. When you say something that is wrong it damages your credibility on everything. With all the tracks closing lately you may be right but looks to me like they are still there.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4037 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
BlahBlah retard, you've been told before here and at yb, no one with a clue cares, no one is impressed with what you did 15-26 years ago with your slow azz junk at your local duck pond, NO ONE!

So what Mike did 15-26 years ago is not relevant or important then Little Ed's win in 1996 surely is not important or relevant. Nobody cares.

And for Mike saying Eds local duck pond no longer exists that duck pond is showing races on their schedule for 2023. So you just may be mistaken there. When you say something that is wrong it damages your credibility on everything. With all the tracks closing lately you may be right but looks to me like they are still there.

Englishtown, no longer in existence.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ok, thought you were referring to Numedia.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4037 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
wrong again retard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why anyone reply's to Retards comments is beyond me, he's a joke.

All he'll do is project his low level drag racing skills on you, and claim everyone else's cars are junk.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
wrong again

Must've of been Long Island then Retard, I know you ain't got what it takes at ATCO.

Let me know when I'm wrong about something.

It was Long Island, that's why retard Ed never corrected me.

He didn't want anyone to know. Smile

Your baseless claims are as weak as your accomplishments.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Alright, I gotta go pick up Misty Lava from powder coat Retard.

Remember now, I got a 100 lb girl to beat up on your driver, when you come to Florida as you threatened.

It'll be like old times when they were in Jr's. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard, never raced at Long Island but I’ve won at Englishtown, island and Atco NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You know I meant to say Island, not long Island Retard.

You ain't got what it takes ATCO

Island is where you won a local wally.

I wouldn't trade a world record for that.

No one else would either.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard and I’ve won several NahNahTounge you haven’t won one nor a big $ race of at least $5k and the only world record you have is being the biggest liar, biggest fraud in a drag race forum! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You haven't set any world records.

Never will either. Smile

Other than bending over to keep a shyt job maybe.

I bet you do set records bending over without a peep,,,,winner. Laughing Hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
900 views this morning, a bunch of drama hungry viewers. LOL!

2BKING ProCharged SBC running 5s, just for the #1 Keyboard Racer ED! Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2569 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Brian, the Drama Twins keep in the internet alive

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post