DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're not a drag racer or crew chief right?

I'm not lying when I say that right?

You haven't entered a race in ten years and you haven't even the drag racing moxie to fix park on you're own 2 speed powerglide transmission, so you're not a crew chief.

So why are you here?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong on all points as usual retard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Prove me wrong on either.

You're not a crew chief.

You're not a drag racer.

When was the last time you raced? Ten years ago right?

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

the fact is you don't bracket race.

So you accuse others of what you're guilty of.

Fact of the matter is I race, you don't.

Why are you here?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

the fact is you don't bracket race.

Fact of the matter is I can do it all and race, you can do nothing and don't race.

You haven't raced for ten years.

Right? Prove me wrong.

You can't.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO DEBATE Mike has been bracket racing; #1 LOSER B1TCH (Ed) doesn't not! Wink That's the TRUTH & FACTS about YOU (Ed), the loser who's scared to compete. Laughing very hard

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^a moron that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about including his pile of shyt now with a pro charger that runs 10 second ETs. who the fuc builds a pro charger engine to run 10s? You're a scared biotch!

That said, I've bracket raced for over 30 years, made more passes than most of the regulars that post here including you too nobodies and won more $ and Wallys too!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard Ed,

I can do it all and race.

You can do nothing and don't race.

Prove me wrong.

You can't

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can and you can't

Prove you can run quicker/faster than me

Prove you can turn on the win light against me

Prove you can tune an engine no mind chassis better than me

Prove your cutup shyt box isn't full of chinese junk

Prove this underwhelming engine you assembled for costello can produce a 4.50s ticket n/a

Spitting

DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
You two need to meet up and get your issues resolved, rather than ruining every topic.

Happy Holidays.

Posts: 125 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CAD:
You two need to meet up and get your issues resolved, rather than ruining every topic.

Happy Holidays.
Praying

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CAD:

Happy Holidays.

I'd look awfully silly putting on boxing gloves vs midget Ed.

I'm not a bully

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, don’t know if you are adding a second battery or not but a great post when Little Ed and Motor Mouth Mike start fighting with each other…Lol

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Douche bag bring back I.P. Dailey this way you can keep your word about never posting here again Laughing very hard

Also consider this your reminder to post in memory of on the 25th since you aka I.P. Dailey failed to last year. Praying

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What a clown show/three ring no one ring circus this site has become-all so Scott can rack up post counts to his advertises-SAD B.S. right here you two remind me of some 6th grade ijuts in grade school how does it feel to know the only reason you are allowed to stay is to be a post count generator-no one cares about you-fools

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 410 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again Dave the douche contributes nothing here but hate and jealousy, a miserable, irrelevant, old man that ain’t got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about?

That said, I provide more relevant replies to tech questions than anyone of daily posters here.

Further, not only do I spend my $ with those companies that support this forum, I also spend my $ supporting this company

www.dragracesolutions.com/

And you?

Back on topic…the OP didn’t like the truth and the facts, told to him by several here that he didn’t need a 2nd battery, rather he needed to fix his cranking issue but in typical fashion from this grumpy old man, rather than listen to those trying to help him, he deleted his question because the truth is, he didn’t actually want advice, rather he want confirmation of what he already decided to do.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Dave, don’t know if you are adding a second battery or not but a great post when Little Ed and Motor Mouth Mike start fighting with each other…Lol

Mike, This latest shyt storm got started because I asked a semi-dumb question about if I had to make a second battery the same brand...The simple answer is/was.....why not.....

I was always going to put a second battery in so I didn't lose cranking power later in the day.
Once I realized what the simple answer to my question was, I attempted to deleted my post, but the resident idiots had already got a foothold, so the infection will just have to run it's course.
How one yes or no question turned into this, is obvious and unnecessary. BUT is exactly what the board has been for some time.... I mostly use PM now to interact in peace...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I was always going to put a second battery in so I didn't lose cranking power later in the day.

As I stated, you didn’t want advice, rather confirmation of what you already decided to do! So the shyt storm was stated by YOU!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, it’s a great post if it triggers those 2 so please keep up the good work!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
if it triggers those 2

Well, really only 1-1/2 , but I get your point....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
don't go away mad davey, just go away, you don't add anything to this forum but hate!