DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Remember now, I got a 100 lb girl to beat up on your driver, when you come to Florida as you threatened.

Smile

Really sounds like a couple of 3rd graders "My Dad can beat up your Dad"
Fact is Ed does not drive when he talks trash he is saying his son wins. Ed has not drove in years and has not won in DECADES.

And Mike if you do not drive you really do not have any room to talk either.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Remember now, I got a 100 lb girl to beat up on your driver, when you come to Florida as you threatened.

Smile

Really sounds like a couple of 3rd graders "My Dad can beat up your Dad"
Fact is Ed does not drive when he talks trash he is saying his son wins. Ed has not drove in years and has not won in DECADES.

And Mike if you do not drive you really do not have any room to talk either.

I got a 100 lb girl who's a machine on the tree in a dragster I just did the engine, transmission and ring & pinion for Retard Ed's crate engine, crate transmission and crate rearend when he sneaks over to Bradenton, because he knows I won't be there. Smile

Capeche? I race Orlando. Just won a Super Pro race in Orlando.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
900 views this morning, a bunch of drama hungry viewers. LOL!

2BKING ProCharged SBC running 5s, just for the #1 Keyboard Racer ED! Full Moon

They're here because they heard someone was in 13 Super Pro finals on 21 entry's.

Couldn't believe it. Wanted to hear more.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Get a couple of these OP. Just pulled this out of the box from SUMMIT

I'm gonna use it for my trailer winch.

AC DELCO 850cca AGM - $150

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Between the Fla Flash and Little Man this has become pure comedy.

Thanks Dave

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

Thanks Dave

Really not funny. Sad.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks Dave

Really not funny. Sad.

IT'S really old, been old, been hard to even look at for far too long. Wondering wtf it will take for it to stop.

Grown azz men, acting like Jr high schoolers. Despite destroying damn near every post daily.

No one will give up pointless battles it seems...Eventually someone will stop by either death or illness unfortunately and I say this with regret.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
But it was OK when you were in the shyt show! Wink

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's entertainment for many here and despite what a few think, I've been told in person. in PMs and via txt by numerous people that it's the ONLY reason they come here that and my trailer thread. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
quote:
quote:

Thanks Dave

Really not funny. Sad.

IT'S really old, been old, been hard to even look at for far too long. Wondering wtf it will take for it to stop.

Grown azz men, acting like Jr high schoolers. Despite destroying damn near every post daily.

No one will give up pointless battles it seems...Eventually someone will stop by either death or illness unfortunately and I say this with regret.

Say what you will but I never say anything to Ed unless he initiates the hostility.

Acts of retaliation always go overlooked by the refs - NFL.

I'd rather talk about drag racing, unfortunately when it comes right down to it, Ed doesn't know anything about it, so what's he do? He calls bullshyt on video examples/proof of whatever given subject I'm talking about.

That is inverting reality.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by #1 Keyboard Racer:
it's entertainment for many here and despite what a few think, I've been told in person. in PMs and via txt by numerous people that it's the ONLY reason they come here that and my trailer thread. Laughing very hard

This is the cheapest form of entertainment & I only waste my time with it when I have it. I also have many people hunt/track me down at the track, messenger, txt, PMs & phone calls. They want me to keep up TELLING THE REAL THRUTH & FACTS to our Forum Ediot & I humbly take on that responsibility! Laughing very hard

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
quote:
quote:

Thanks Dave

Really not funny. Sad.

I don't need to defend myself to anyone, you included, you ain't nobody to me.

If they don't like me around here the proof, evidence-reality I bring, cancel me, I could give two shyts.

I've seen you carry on pointless battles with retard Ed too, so you're a hypocrite on this matter to a large degree.

Let me know when I'm wrong about something - bring evidence.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
so you see Chris, the above is why it will never end and these 2 attacked you.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

He'll agree with everything I said, if he has the ability to be honest with himself.

That's the problem with you libtards, you can't handle the Truth.

Truth is an attack in your mind, as you admit in this post.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm here for Truth. Truth whether it's beneficial or detrimental.

I ain't trying to con my way into anything.

So let me know when I'm wrong about something - bring evidence.

The brand I'm promoting is Truth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Tell ya what, those that want to see y'alls crap is a small group at best.

If you meet Ed you will realize he is not the azz he appears to be on here. I have bickered a day or 2 with him and it's been years.

After years of y'all STILL doing it, it looks just as childish now as it did then.

JMO not that it matters. Currently have PMs agreeing too...not that that matters either.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

We didn't attack we told the TRUTH, too bad you don't like it.

I enjoyed when TORQIN got under your skin, it was hilarious. He chooses not to do it anymore & I choose to continue with YOU. I explained the reasons in my earlier posts.

2BKING that's as nice as I will be to YOU! Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Torqin, page one this and read his second post and there is where these shyt shows of his start.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like? Big Steve KNOWS!

Meanwhile, You proclaimed years ago you were leaving and never coming back then you register as I.P. Dailey but you couldn't be the ******* that you are without blowing your cover so here you are

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm glad Mr. English is back for whatever reason(s), but I do miss I.P. Daily! Cool

2BKING it's great to be KING. Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436