DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard you have three baseless claims you're gonna prove today.

You might wanna get busy.

1. Prove you are currently banned from Bradenton.

2. Prove that 95% of SFG racers do have a chance to win.

3. Prove that you won a big money race of at least $5k by posting the big check

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
These are your baseless claims to prove, not mine.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
#1 LOSER B1tch has his invites to come sit next to me at the 2023 Spring Fling Million & nothing but crickets. He's scared to race, because he's a 1st round DUCK. He's happy talking to himself on his MONKEY...SEE...MONKEY...DO...HEADSETS.

Before we hear the BlahBlah Pay up on your WELCHED bet from the 2017 or 2018 Spring Fling Million. Chicken little didn't even show up! Laughing very hard

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here I'll help ya with one of your baseless claims.

All your hero's from Florida, all the names you consider big names were in this race.

People I raced with weekly. Locals to me, big names to you.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
#1 LOSER B1tch has his invites to come sit next to me at the 2023 Spring Fling Million & nothing but crickets. He's scared to race, because he's a 1st round DUCK. He's happy talking to himself on his MONKEY...SEE...MONKEY...DO...HEADSETS.

Before we hear the BlahBlah Pay up on your WELCHED bet from the 2017 or 2018 Spring Fling Million. Chicken little didn't even show up! Laughing very hard

I forgot; Chicken Little Loser was set-up for bottom bulb racing when he was a NO SHOW/WELCHER above. Wink Laughing very hard

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again broke dyck there was no agreement for me to show up, he didn’t agree to put the money up.

Again nothing but crickets from you loser, my generous offer stands! Now shut up, show up and line up with me 1st round at Galot or Columbus for at least $5k! I’d up the ante but you’re a broke dyck with a procharger on a sbc running 10s Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You got two baseless claims you're gonna prove yet today.

You might wanna get busy retard.

1. 95% of SFG racers don't have a chance winning SFG races.

2. Mike Rietow isn't banned currently from Bradenton.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard you still have three baseless claims you're gonna prove today.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We’re still waiting retard

Retard you still have three baseless claims you're gonna prove today.

and you can’t!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Again broke dyck there was no agreement for he to show up, he didn’t agree to put the money up.

Again nothing but crickets from you loser, my generous offer stands! Now shut up, show up and line up with me 1st round at Galot or Columbus for at least $5k! I’d up the ante but you’re a broke dyck with a procharger on a sbc running 10s Laughing very hard

He showed up, you DID NOT; You both agreed to put the 10k up YOU WELCHED Chicken Little! Laughing very hard

2BKING ProCharged SBC running 5s! Laughing very hard

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You belong at a satanic bible study, with mihko

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Invert reality.

This is what satanists do.

These are your baseless claims to prove.

1. 95% of SFG racers don't have a chance winning SFG races.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I need to buy you dinner again. Killer thread about adding a 2nd battery, 7000+ views! You/we have the KEYBOARD RACER in mental turmoil again. I'm sure ED's therapists are thanking us.

2BKING Laughing very hard

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Little Alter Boy Ed still Butt hurt? Tooter still Tender? Leave a bad taste in your mouth? It is obvious you have Psychological issues and ate up with jealousy and hatred for others.

I do not have to justify my winnings, Championships, my cars, my shop, girlfriend or anything else to you. Simply none of your business and you are not relevant. Nor do I need your Approval, your permission, your opinion or your bad advice. You have made your own poor life choices and you suffer the consequences of your own stupidity.

You do not even have a shop, You have not won anything to speak of since 1996 and your cars are generic average stuff. I am simply not impressed with anything you have done with your miserable little life.

I do not have to explain or prove anything to you, my results and performance speaks for itself. (As does yours, 7,000 first round loses is a lot and a record that may never be broke)

You are a nobody who has never done anything with his life. You have not done anything and when you say you win what you mean is your Son.

There is one thing about you where I do not think you get the recognition and respect you are due. Bracket racing could not survive with out people like Ed, those who go out there every week and donate money to the winners.
7,000 rounds that is a lot of First Round Runner-ups and should get you some kind of award.

Someone has to say it. Ed, Thank you for going out there every week and donating to those who are able to make it past first and second round.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only reason Ed even holds his own in here and has managed to last this long is because he uses baseless claims he never intends on proving, and unscrupulous tactics, like photo chopped mug shots that aren't even mugshots. I'm pretty sure he could be sued for that.

Ed is psychopathic, make no mistake about it. And sadistic.

Hopefully his driver doesn't carry on his legacy.

Ed belongs at a satanic bible study, with mihko. Birds of a feather.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, maybe you should add a 3rd front and Little Man and his twin from Florida fighting over if it will work or not

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Cry, lie, deny

Libtards credo

weaklings have no other options other than twisting the fabric of reality.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Cry, lie, deny

Unfortunately for America, the weaklings have joined forces and assumed control of the ship.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Now clueless curly who thinks he knows chimes in, another who ain’t done shyt nor has shyt worth talking about! His shyt boxes, shop nor current rental “girlfriend” impresses no one with a clue and still he can’t post one big $ win check nor Wally because he ain’t ever won either with his shyt boxes!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You've got baseless claims to prove retard Ed.

1. 95% of SFG racers don't have a chance of winning SFG races.

2. Ripper is not banned from Bradenton.