DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    66 Chevy II Build
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

66 Chevy II Build
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Car is now at maddox race cars. The boys at maddox are doing an excellent job and I can’t say enough great things about them. Car should be at paint, body, and powder coat in 3-5 weeks. Hoping to have it completed around April

All steel body. Glass roll up windows. Full tube chassis to 25.2 specs, strut front end

Pictures uploaded on previous page. Old pictures don’t seem to be uploading on this thread for some reason

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Great work! Thats going to be a very nice car! Wish your pics would update. I’ve been following.
I have a 67 Sedan I’m going to get after here pretty soon.

Happy Holidays

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
what size rear tires? been a minute on it good you got it moving along now!

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
what size rear tires? been a minute on it good you got it moving along now!

16x16 delta rims

M/T 3190 tires 34x13.5x16

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Interesting, a "dragster tire" on a door car. Not saying anything wrong with it but What made you decide to run that tire?

Posts: 2421 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Interesting, a "dragster tire" on a door car. Not saying anything wrong with it but What made you decide to run that tire?

I’ve had some other friends run little bubbas on door cars running 470s to 490s with good success.
I feel that the big bubba is too much tire. I’m expecting to run 520s

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Once you get the car done and hit the track keep us posted on the results

Posts: 2421 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
You will be good with them the camaro went 4.60,s on babies never tried them on the deuce.

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you have it moving forward again. It’s a shame the original builder wouldn’t get it done. I guess history will repeat itself.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Racerdude you will not be disappointed with Maddox. They are great people to work with and the work is excellent. good choice.

ep

Posts: 763 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Looking badazz!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

If anyone is looking for decals, wired designs did an excellent job. Great communication, pricing, and turn around time

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post