DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    66 Chevy II Build
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

66 Chevy II Build
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Looking good and congrats

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
looking good !!

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Those cars are beeutifull thats fo-so I dont get jealous of much except real nice race cars-lol keep up the good work guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 410 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Looks really nice, look forward to seeing finished product.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Delay box mount for an Elite 625

Shifter mount for an elite outlaw carbon fiber shifter

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Handle on the drive shaft loop to help with pulling it out and not hopefully not dropping it

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing details of your project, and Congratulations on becoming a Dad. Wink
I am very grateful for my one & only child, he turned 28 last month, and he is still my pride and joy. Smile

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:
Thanks for sharing details of your project, and Congratulations on becoming a Dad. Wink
I am very grateful for my one & only child, he turned 28 last month, and he is still my pride and joy. Smile

Thank you very much

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Coming along nicely! Cool build to watch!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:

Thank you very much! You got a killer Chevy II, I hope this one looks half as good as it

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Strange spindle mounted weld V series fronts. Went with 15”. Was real torn between 15” and 17”, but think both will look good

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Looking awesome guys. Cant wait to see the finished product. Cool

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

MSD grid system

Digital delay switch panel

Elite outlaw carbon shifter

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Went with the fuel tech FT 550 for dash and data logging. I feel the tech is better than racepak and the price is lower as well. You could run a lot of things from fuel tech if you want such as delay box and ignition, but chose to have separate units for those

FT 550 dash
Sportsman wiring harness
Front shock travel sensor
Rear shock travel sensor
2 o2 sensors with what they call their nano sensors
Engine temp
Trans temp
Oil pressure
Fuel pressure
Water temp
Davis drive shaft sensor. This essentially has 4 times the pickup as the race pack sensor

This message has been edited. Last edited by: racerdude2054,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:

Thank you very much! You got a killer Chevy II, I hope this one looks half as good as it

Thanks man! My car is a front half/back half, yours will be full throw down buddy! Love following the build!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Looks like Santa was really good to you this year, lots of really nice toys to play with....

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Get 'er done!

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post