DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**
 Login/Join
 
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
If you want to play with Mike get on Facebook. I see him quite often on there.


Mike & I discussed some of my strategies with the ProCharged combo. Yes, he's on FB & I messaged him.


Mike & I chatted on FB messenger the other day & we discussed how well the ProCharger combo is working.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
 
Posts: 4051 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe the 8.2 Duramax?


California Screaming!
Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 6934 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by camaro123:
I pull a 40ft living quarter goose neck with a 2003 Chevy 8.1 lit gas. Trailer weighs aprox 14,000lbs loaded. Unfortunately it only gets about 7 mph towing, it pulls the hills ok, stopping is good.


7 mph towing?? LMAO I know what you meant but it is still funny..

Dave


"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell
 
Posts: 6854 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
 

DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**

© DragRaceResults.com 2026