Bracket Talk
Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/5507037796

September 17, 2026, 12:15 PM
B KING
Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
If you want to play with Mike get on Facebook. I see him quite often on there.


Mike & I discussed some of my strategies with the ProCharged combo. Yes, he's on FB & I messaged him.


Mike & I chatted on FB messenger the other day & we discussed how well the ProCharger combo is working.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
October 07, 2026, 12:50 PM
BP758
Maybe the 8.2 Duramax?


California Screaming!
Raceless in California!
October 08, 2026, 03:41 PM
David Covey
quote:
Originally posted by camaro123:
I pull a 40ft living quarter goose neck with a 2003 Chevy 8.1 lit gas. Trailer weighs aprox 14,000lbs loaded. Unfortunately it only gets about 7 mph towing, it pulls the hills ok, stopping is good.


7 mph towing?? LMAO I know what you meant but it is still funny..

Dave


"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell