DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Old Mike has you guys & gals panties in a twist, chasing your tales in circles; some more than others. He's definitely pulling the strings & adding extra pull on them Twisted Granny Panties. You suckers are swallowing hook line & sinker, but then again...you swallow, but no spit; not that matters! Wink

2BKING, enjoying the cheap entertainment! Big Grin Full Moon

Thread headed for 10,000 views; Mike is pulling extra hard on the string controlling ED's twisted granny panty!

2BKING Wink

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey wanna be crew chief Ed.

Lets pretend it's bad I can do everything because you are clueless, naive, inexperienced, and can't do anything.

As you've proven year in and year out, for forty years drag racing.

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let's also pretend lightweight 4.60 - 4.70 cars are a boogy man for everyone to avoid too.

Stupid fuk'n retard

Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The biggest and baddest boogeyman ever in these parts, never spent any money drag racing.

Everyone knew that.

I do it all retard.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

the fact is you don't bracket race.

Those are some facts do nothing, know nothing wanna be crew chief retard Ed.

Super Pro final round on a 8.5" wide tire. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says you. all I see is another virtual time slip with no round # and a duck in the other lane and more important another 6.40's pass NOT a 5 second pass despite your claims, your lies of this cutup shytbox being the world's fastest n/a 23 sbc. you're a fucing idiot that ain't done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why do you claim your lies as facts know nothing do nothing wanna be crew chief retard Ed?

This is the final round Super Pro. Put your money where your lies are.

How much we betting midget?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's you who doesn't race.

Prove me wrong, what you accuse others of, you are guilty of.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, this is even less impressive than this 4.70s dragster. No one cares about it nor another of your mid 6 second passes from your cutup pos shytbox!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

How much are we betting I'm a drag racer and you're not?

When was the last time you raced retard Ed?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fact of the matter is I can do it all and race.

You can do nothing and don't race.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

You throw around a bunch of baseless claims never intending on proving any of them, most of the claims pertain to you.

Only the clueless and naive, your ilk, care about anything you say.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO DEBATE Mike has been bracket racing; #1 LOSER B1TCH (Ed) doesn't not! Wink That's the TRUTH & FACTS about YOU (Ed), the loser who's scared to compete. Laughing very hard

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
broke dyck I've bracket raced for over 30 years, made more passes than most of the regulars that post here including you too nobodies and won more $ and Wallys too! Talk about what you know which is nothing, not what you think you know!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard Ed,

I can do it all and race.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

Why are you here??

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Prove you can run quicker/faster than me, you can't!

Prove you can turn on the win light against me, you can't!

Prove you can tune an engine no mind chassis better than me, you can't!

Prove your cutup shyt box isn't full of chinese junk, you can't!

Prove this underwhelming engine you assembled for costello can produce a 4.50s ticket n/a, you can't!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't race.

Prove me wrong, you can't.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can and you can't

Prove you can run quicker/faster than me

Prove you can turn on the win light against me

Prove you can tune an engine no mind chassis better than me

Prove your cutup shyt box isn't full of chinese junk

Prove this underwhelming engine you assembled for costello can produce a 4.50s ticket n/a

Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fact of the matter is I can do it all and race.

Engines, transmissions, ring & pinions

Prove me wrong.

You can't

Super Pro final round on a 8.5" wide tire.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong I can and you can't

Prove you can run quicker/faster than me

Prove you can turn on the win light against me

Prove you can tune an engine no mind chassis better than me

Prove your cutup shyt box isn't full of chinese junk

Prove this underwhelming engine you assembled for costello can produce a 4.50s ticket n/a

Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Prove you've raced in ten years?

Why are you here?

Fact of the matter is you don't race retard Ed.

You can't show us a race you've won in ten years.