DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The block was deemed a door stop by my machinist.

WAIT...you said you do everything?? so actually you dont.you just assemble it....

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
The block was deemed a door stop by my machinist.

WAIT...you said you do everything?? so actually you dont.you just assemble it....

I said I do it all,,,, Engines, transmissions, ring & pinions.

You misquoted.

No, I don't have a machine shop. I have a couple machine shops I use, one I've used 35 plus years. The other a couple years, closer to where I am now a mile from the Madeira Beach Causeway. They do excellent as well.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
69, 69, 69, 69 stuck on a 4.69.

We ain't even got the Penske's on it yet, or turned the distributor - ignition timing.

I'd rather a 1800 pound 4.60 4.70 car than a 2050 pound 4.60 4.70 car, any day.

#MEAN GREEN

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
i am still trying to figure out the math on how you claim to have out run the nesbert motor. nesbert went 4.693 @ 145
retow went 4.725 @ 142
difference in air is .015 at best which makes retow 4.710 @ maybe 143

how does this math add up to you out performing the nesbert

retard arithmetic and lets not forget a 100 lb. driver

Retard, it's all over but the crying, lying and denying. Smile

69, 69, 69, 69, stuck on a 4.69.

Hows my engine, transmission and rearend doing so far? Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
69,69,69,69 stuck on a 4.69.

4 RIPPER WRENCH transmission entry's still in.

1 RIPPER WRENCH engine entry still in

1 RIPPER WRENCH ring & pinion entry still in

Round money on steroids

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
69,69,69,69 stuck on a 4.69.

4 RIPPER WRENCH transmission entry's still in.

1 RIPPER WRENCH engine entry still in

1 RIPPER WRENCH ring & pinion entry still in

Round money on steroids

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just saw 227C win Rnd #5

.019 dead on 0. She's driving well.

Just saying.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Rd 6 loss
Got dropped off hard and broke out .003
Just happened to turn it on and saw that
It’s a good day when you can go 6 rounds in a race like that.

Good job by all involved, gotta give credit where credit is deserved

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just saw that's well, SC.

Not a bad showing though.

That was a hard dump to go 120's.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69... oops 69

Best car in the parking lot

She drove it killer too!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Needed another womp,womp!

Nice performance though!

Cool

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
Just saw 227C win Rnd #5

.019 dead on 0. She's driving well.

Just saying.

Yes Sir, agree

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Needed another womp,womp!

Nice performance though!

Thank you Sir

I jetted it off this text message photo following the first time run, I'm at home.

Looks like we're close on mixture according to time slips.

69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69

It's all new combo... engine, transmission, ring & pinion, PTC torque converter

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is a hair lean methanol.

Amazing how we managed to get this thing right off the trailer. The converter was the main ingredient.

Big thanks to PTC torque converters for the one off custom converter!! Helluva job Kenny F0rd & Lane!!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just saw that's well, SC.

Not a bad showing though.

That was a hard dump to go 120's.

Yes, yes and yes.

Perfect Super Pro combo for this young lady, and mother now.

Happy for these people, they've had a lot of bad luck in big cars after winning everything under the sun Jr dragster racing, both daughters.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Working on 12,000 views, good job Mike. How about the pee...nis section now! BlahBlah

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Working on 12,000 views, good job Mike. How about the pee...nis section now! BlahBlah

2BKING Cool

Laughing Hard

I've been laying low from that section today, looks like the announcer from California has Ed's goat today. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Rd 6 loss
Got dropped off hard and broke out .003
Just happened to turn it on and saw that
It’s a good day when you can go 6 rounds in a race like that.

Good job by all involved, gotta give credit where credit is deserved

Thank you Sir. Just now noticed this post.

Yes, the owner of the car and his entire family worked countless hours to turn this deal around, kudos to them indeed.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I do have a serious question. Is the converter one of kennys 10”? I got him to fix me one for my new car that came in on the tight side. I sent it back to him for some changes but have not run it yet. Hoping it is close to what your graph looks like. Maybe a smidge tighter.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post