DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, I am a bracket racing expert and speak with authority on what I know from first hand knowledge and experience. Further, my son's success comes as no surprise to me nor those that know me and have raced with me. Again, retard, there is NOTHING that I can't assemble/do on my race cars however I chose to have the best of the best provide my engines, transmissions, 3rd members and carbs as do most of my peers and competitors which you are neither!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard nobody with a clue on how to anything cares what you say.

You're not one of them.

You'll never be anything more than a wanna - be crew chief without even the drag racing moxie to fix park on your own 2 speed powerglide transmission.

We are opposites, I do it all. Now go away your bullshyt babble is unneeded here.

First

Last

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^Says the Internet drag/bracket racing forum king of bullshyt babble and the reason no one here with a clue or at yb ever had nor ever will contract you to assemble an engine, trans or rear! Not one!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, go away you're the know nothing do nothing wanna be crew chief in your avatar still looking for someone to pay to fix park on your powerglide. Smile

I on the other hand do it all, we're opposites.

It's not arrogance, it's fact. Smile

If fact offends you, to bad so sad lefty, apply yourself to learn something.

First

Last

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wanna - be crew chief Libtard Ed. Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Great job retard. After assembling the engine with your " Big Pepperoni Pizza cam" as well having the manifold welded and ported, assembling the trans and rear as well selling him shocks and the perfect converter, you SLOWED this car up at least a TENTH from it's previous best and missed the goal of 4.50s by 2 tenths! Not so "fairly simple"

BRAVO clapping Laughing very hard

That’s in the top 5 funny posts of the year for DRR.
Big Grin

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nesbittt engine best ever

RIPPER engine in a handful of runs

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
And ran SLOWER with a lighter driver, at sea level and in great air! Laughing very hard

quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Great job retard. After assembling the engine with your " Big Pepperoni Pizza cam" as well having the manifold welded and ported, assembling the trans and rear as well selling him shocks and the perfect converter, you SLOWED this car up at least a TENTH from it's previous best and missed the goal of 4.50s by 2 tenths! Not so "fairly simple"

BRAVO clapping Laughing very hard

That’s in the top 5 funny posts of the year for DRR.
Big Grin

Dancing Cat

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I won that competition in a handful of runs. Smile

Fact.

Same engine, I used a longer connecting rod, better rod ratio for less cylinder wear.

Bigger camshaft - lift.

Won the dyno HP competition too, by 60 hp.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lying, crying and denying Libtards.

What's new? Smile

Nothing new...

Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one is crying about that car’s performance except Costello who now knows the ripper ripped him off.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Quit your crying Libtard lefty wanna be crew chief Ed.

Crying, lying, denying Libtards, what's new?

Nothing new Laughing Hard

I won that competition in a handful of runs. Smile

Fact.

Same engine, I used a longer connecting rod, better rod ratio for less cylinder wear.

Bigger camshaft - lift.

Won the dyno HP competition too, by 60 hp.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Made it look easy too because it was easy!! Smile

Easy as running a 5 with a n/a 23 degree sbc in a factory condition muscle car 3200 lbs with triple chrome plated steel bumpers. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wanna be crew chief Ed, shouldn't you be getting one of your six annual vaccinations right about now, you stupid fuk'n homo! Smile

You, Beard & pauly.

Laughing Hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
how did i get drug in to this train wreck. i said to keep your chin up that if you sprayed the ch1t out of it it would probably run 4.599. i said don't listen to 1290.

but i will notice one thing.
your 100# driver has not turned on one win light or at least you have not shown us one. and your 585 in a 1750# dragster ran about right. i had a 582 in 2050# dragster that went 4.70. so you are in the game. you should be proud and not care what 1290 says.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh lawd, more Libtard drivel from the vax ready bend over and take it up the arse without a peep, peanut gallery. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The latest

It's gonna rain Thursday, cold front Friday.

We'll find out what she'll run Friday in good conditions.

This is gonna have a little of everything for Libtards enjoyment.

We're gonna separate the men from the Libtards come Friday. Smile

Libtards - Facts don't matter

This is gonna get good!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh wow, 3-4 slow from yesterday correct Libtards? Confused

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Is this a world record Alloy block 565 1800lb Miller dragster with a 100lb driver and triple chrome plated headers ?

Me not think so.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post