DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Actually, this is the second fastest lap it's ever made.

It's on a 4.70 flat here with less than a handful of runs on a new engine, transmission, ring &pinion and converter.

It has a 4.599 in it, in the right conditions.

Nobody's fault but mine. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
keep dreaming and 1300 foot DA with a 30.0 barometer is very good air especially at a track whose elevation is 59 feet above sea level!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
just another unimpressive, nothing special engine that you've assembled that didn't deliver despite your pepperoni cam, laser aligned intake ports and perfect converter! Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
just another unimpressive, nothing special engine that you've assembled that didn't deliver despite your pepperoni cam and perfect converter!

I won this competition in a handful of runs.

This is the previous best Nesbittt, in a lot better conditions.

Nobody's fault but mine. I did the engine, transmission and ring & pinion.

With less torque too - better rod ratio. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one is impressed with this less than 1800 lb. car's performance including Briana Costello's father!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
No one is impressed with this less than 1800 lb. car's performance including ***** ******** father!

Ah ha ha ha! I got plenty more to do with this and he can't wait, just talked to him.

BTW they're all ecstatic with progress in just a handful of runs.

You ain't seen nothing yet Smile

I'm also surprised the moderator here allows you to DOX innocent racers on the internet, scum bag.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Full Moon “dox” You're Nuts

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pssst, wanna be crew chief Ed.

I won this competition in a handful of runs.

With less torque too - better rod ratio, less cylinder wear. Smile

This is the previous best Nesbittt, in a lot better conditions.

Nobody's fault but mine. I did the engine, transmission and ring & pinion.

Let it burn know nothing do nothing wanna be crew chief.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, my then 16 y/o son ran 4.58 on his 2nd pass ever in his 1963 lb. dragster in 2014 at Numidia whose elevation is 1000 feet above sea level and who rarely if ever sees a 30.0 barometer. Again no one with a clue is impressed with this car’s performance due to the nothing special engine, trans and rear you assembled.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Perfect Super Pro bracket racing combo.

It's like a BBC 427 with 6.385 rods in it Smile

Low on torque

It ain't no chip off the old block.

100 lb girl driver loves it, her dad tells me.

You ain't seen nothing yet wanna be crew chief Ed.

I'm far from done with it. This is just the beginning. Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
spray = 450s

ep-i believe in you retow. Dont listen to 1290

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pssst, wannabe crew chief Ed. Your son couldn't outrun a kindergartner on a big wheel if it weren't for crate engines, transmissions and rearends.

And neither could you. Smile

That's why you'll never be anymore than a know nothing, do nothing wannabe crew chief, without the drag racing moxie to even fix park on your own 2 speed powerglide transmission.. Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That air looks very respectable.I think she just short 100hp ish to go 4.50

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Florida...

Car is pretty decent. Driver letting go good too.

PTC converter is bad to the bone!

We can go 4.59 148-149 with it crossing 7600 slipping 12%. Bad azz *extremely* happy with it.

For 6800 - 6900 stall, 12% is outstanding - bad dude.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let me know when I'm wrong about something. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bad azz custom torque converter right there.

Unbelievable how PTC produced this in a couple days,,,,, perfect out of the box!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
First

Last

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I thought about leaning out the high speed a hair, but we left it.

Maybe for tomorrow.

See how it does.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, your arrogance and disrespect for the many bracket racers here, including the boss aka Scott Lemen, Torqin, Rusty Baxter, WHOMPWHOMP, racerdude2054, TonyB6255, RacerVX54 and many more as well the thousands of bracket racers all across the country including the best of the best that have their engines, transmissions and 3rd members assembled by others than themselves no different than your customer Costello who's perforamnce with an engine, trans, rear that you assembled along with you specing the "big pepperoni pizza cam", the "perfect" converter and the shocks that despite all your hype produced nothing special and average at best in a car that weighs closer to 1700 lbs than it does 1800 lbs. and at a sea level track in very good air! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, none of those people pretend to be what they are not.

You're the one with the wannabe crew chief headset on in your avatar who has pretended for decades to be a drag racing expert, when in reality you haven't even the drag racing moxie to fix park on your own 2 speed powerglide transmission.

No one else but you.

Costello knows I can do it all, that's why he has hired my services Retard.

First

Last